YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral BCP-157 for gut health and systemic inflammation??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been doing alot of reading on different studies on the use of BCP-157 for healing things like Ulcers , Leaky gut syndrome, colitis and IBS and most of the studies and reviews seem pretty promising
I know some people here have some digestive issues and was wondering if they had tried it at all?? From what I have read the drug goes systemic whether it's taken orally or injected but the oral form seems much more effective for gut treatment.
I have tried just swallowing the general injection form and didn't see shit for results and was thinking that it was either fake or didn't work but the injection form is destroyed in the stomach so that makes sense.
Here is an article that I found that seems to be the shortest and easier explanation.
What Is BPC 157?
If you are looking to purchase BPC 157, you likely already know what the peptide is and the research that has been done on it. Still, it is important to cover this topic broadly so that you can evaluate whether the BPC 157 source you are considering buying BPC 157 from is reliable or not.
BPC 157 is a synthetically produced peptide based off of the naturally occurring body protection compound (BPC) protein that was isolated from human gastric contents. This short peptide has been shown to have both anti-inflammatory and wound healing effects not just in the gastrointestinal system, but in musculoskeletal and neurological tissue as well. BPC 157 also promotes the growth of blood vessels and is thought to help maintain homeostasis.
Research on BPC 157 has focused primarily on its wound healing properties. It has undergone phase 1 clinical trials and has been investigated as a potential treatment for tendon injury, inflammatory bowel disease, and accelerating the rate of fistula healing.
BPC 157 Benefits
Understanding what BPC 157 does is important to developing research protocols for examining BPC 157 benefits. Research in mice has revealed that BPC 157 accelerates the growth of fibroblasts, the cells responsible for wound repair in many tissues. In order for fibroblasts to fulfill their purpose, they must go through three phases of development: outgrowth from stem cells, survival in the blood stream and tissues, and migration to the area of repair. Research shows that BPC 157 promotes each of these stages of the fibroblast life cycle and thus improves wound healing as a result of increasing fibroblast quantity and health[3].
It isn’t simply the speed of repair that BPC 157 benefits. Research in mice shows that BPC 157 can actually improve the overall quality of the repair, leading to less joint contracture, improved muscle motor function, and better functional outcomes (e.g. preserved walking pattern, preserved range of motion)[4].
Interestingly, some BPC 157 benefits may be mediated through its ability to increase growth hormone (GH) receptor expression on fibroblasts. It has long been known that GH can increase rates of wound repair, particularly in musculoskeletal tissue, but use of the hormone for this purpose has been limited by side effects. The ability to selectively increase the number of GH receptors on fibroblasts provides the same wound healing benefits as increasing GH levels, but without the side effects[5].
Another interesting benefit of BPC 157 is its ability to increase levels of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF). VEGF is a potent stimulator of blood vessel growth, but it is generally only expressed by cells suffering from oxygen deprivation. BPC 157 is able to induce VEGF without oxygen deprivation, thereby accelerating blood vessel growth without impacting tissue health. The result is an increased supply of blood, particularly to areas of tissue damage, that brings with it the necessary nutrients and cells to promote healing[6], [7].
BPC 157 has even been used in the setting of traumatic brain injury. As it turns out, BPC 157 is unique is that it promotes tissue repair without increasing inflammation. Most wound healing agents have been shown to boost inflammatory signals because they invoked bits and pieces of the body’s natural immune response. BPC 157 is different because it directly affects the cells involved in wound healing, driving tissue repair without increasing inflammatory immune responses. Dr. Samantha Wilson (School of Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering at Loughborough University) works with BPC 157 in the treatment of traumatic brain injury. She believes there may be some application for BPC-157 in a broader scope and in conjunction with other treatments as a means of stimulating stem cell differentiation and neuron regrowth in damaged brains, thus helping people to regain lost skills such as speech, walking, or even sight.

BPC 157 and Leaky Gut Syndrome
Though leaky guy syndrome sounds like something a fifth grader invented to avoid picture day, it is actually a legitimate condition that has taken the medical community decades to recognize as something more than simple hypochondriasis.
The lining of the intestine is so finely constructed and complex that if were to be stretched out it would cover more than 4,000 square feet or roughly twice the square footage of the average American home. This much absorptive area is folded and stuffed within the average human body and is held together by a specific form of protein called a tight junction. In a healthy gut, the things you consume (both intentional and otherwise) are selectively allowed to pass through this barrier both to ensure proper absorption of nutrients and to keep harmful substances at bay. When this barrier breaks down, it can lead to inflammation and serious disease.
Researchers have long known that increased intestinal permeability (i.e., leaky gut) is a pathological component of diseases like inflammatory bowel disease and celiac sprue. Recently, however, researchers have begun to suspect that leaky guy may, in fact, be a component of everything from lupus to asthma to acne to fibromyalgia[8]. Thus, there has been a great deal of interest in finding a treatment of leaky gut with the hope that it may put an end to the ever-increasing prevalence of a number of life-altering autoimmune diseases.
Of course, this has led to renewed interest in BPC 157 not just as a treatment of leaky gut syndrome, but as a means of exploring the complex processes that help to maintain intestinal barrier function. Recent research suggests that BPC 157 is an effective preventative against and treatment for leaky gut syndrome[9].
The interesting thing is that BPC 157 appears to protect all cells from the kind of damage that can lead to leaky gut. In other words, it doesn’t just protect gastric endothelial cells, but rather protects all endothelium including that of blood vessels. Thus, BPC 157 may not only prevent leaky gut syndrome, it may actually protect blood vessels and other endothelial surfaces as well. In the case of blood vessels, scientists are interested in how BPC 157 may be able to prevent plaque build-up in arteries and stabilize the body in the setting of trauma and infection by mitigating the effects of devastating clotting disorders like disseminated intravascular coagulation and thrombocytopenia.
BPC 157 Arginate vs BPC 157 Acetate
Another way to evaluate the quality of a BPC 157 source is to look at whether the seller understands the difference between the arginate and acetate versions of the peptide. BPC 157 acetate is a slightly modified version of the natural peptide that provides for increased shelf-life and better resistance to the extremes of shipping environments. BPC 157 acetate is commonly used for subcutaneous injection as it is degraded in the GI tract to such an extent that nearly 98% of it is gone after just a short time in gastric acid.
For researchers interested in understanding the effects of oral administration of BPC 157, then the arginate salt is preferred. BPC 157 arginate retains the superior shipping and storage properties of BPC 157 acetate, but is also stable in gastric acid for extended periods. Research shows that just 10% of BPC 157 arginate is degraded after 5 hours in gastric acid.
BPC 157 arginate is sometimes referred to as “stable BPC 157.” This is a correct usage of the term stable, but it is important for anyone looking to buy BPC 157 that they specify whether the seller is referring to BPC 157 arginate or acetate as the two peptides are both “stable” depending on context.

I think your better off just injecting it. It’s more effect and cheaper and as you noted goes systematic. I actually feel I get better anti inflammation effects from tb500 and it’s easy as you inject just once a week. Also due to the molecular weight I guess it goes systematic easier but I am no expert that’s just what I read.

I didn’t have additional relief when I added BPC-157 orally or injections that I noticed. For my gut health I use Visbiome probiotics with jarrow inulin-FOS. Then recently I added mushroom caps that make myself. I order lions mane and Agrocybe Aegerita from southwestern mushrooms. Lions mane has therapeutic effects on stomach and digestive tract. Agrocybe Aegerita reduces inflammation by lowering COX-1. I think you get better results using multiple treatments then only one peptide…

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131