over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral Turinabol and collagen synthesis

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Does anyone know/have read studies concerning the effects of turinabol on ligaments/tendons and skin repair?

Anavar has proven itself to be the drug of choice for strenghtening "attachements" to the muscle, but what about OT? I can't seem to find a lot of info on the subject.

Does anyone know/have read studies concerning the effects of turinabol on ligaments/tendons and skin repair?

Anavar has proven itself to be the drug of choice for strenghtening "attachements" to the muscle, but what about OT? I can't seem to find a lot of info on the subject.

I remember asking this same question a while back either here or at another forum. Nobody seemed to know though. I know from my own personal experience, my joints felt great when on turinabol even though I was cutting which was quite a surprise for me. It could have simply been the little increase in estrogen from the test tho. Hopefully someone with some good info can chime in.

I'm not sure, good question. I'll see what I can find.

Oxandrolone seems to be pretty good at repairing joints, connective tissue etc...

Deca also seems to promote collagen synthesis and bone mineral content.

I'm trying to get the full text of this:

Team Physician’s Corner: Current Concepts in Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids
Am J Sports Med March 2004 32:534-542;

I'll post back with what I find. I have a feeling there is something on OT in it from reading it in the past.

Here's on for Winstrol. Through TGF-beta-1.

Stimulation of collagen synthesis by the anabolic steroid stanozolol.
Researchers: Falanga V, Greenberg AS, Zhou L, Ochoa SM, Roberts AB, Falabella A, Yamaguchi Y; University of Miami School of Medicine, Department of Dermatology, Miami, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Florida, USA.

Source: J Invest Dermatol 1998 Dec;111(6):1193-7

Summary: In this report, we measured the effect of the anabolic steroid stanozolol on cell replication and collagen synthesis in cultures of adult human dermal fibroblasts. Stanozolol (0.625-5 micrograms per ml) had no effect on fibroblast replication and cell viability but enhanced collagen synthesis in a dose-dependent manner. Stanozolol also increased (by 2-fold) the mRNA levels of alpha1 (I) and alpha1 (III) procollagen and, to a similar extent, upregulated transforming growth factor-beta1 (TGF-beta1) mRNA and peptide levels. There was no stimulation of collagen synthesis by testosterone. The stimulatory effects of stanozolol on collagen synthesis were blocked by a TGF-beta1 anti-sense oligonucleotide, by antibodies to TGF-beta, and in dermal fibroblast cultures derived from TGF-beta-1 knockout mice. We conclude that collagen synthesis is increased by the anabolic steroid stanozolol and that, for the most part, this effect is due to TGF-beta-1. These findings point to a novel mechanism of action of anabolic steroids.

Thanks for your feedback, Mike, and for the studies, Swifto. :)

Since T-bol is often compared to anavar, one could assume their effects on joints are close too... :confused:

not really.... even though the drugs "effect" is similar the compound is completely different chemically. so who knows.. i have been reading alot on ot lately.. would like to know myself.. i know a member here who loves the stuff and i recently did a storytime with lats that i am putting up tomorrow where a euro bodybuilder just raves about it.. so i am interested in finding anything on it i can..

ot

OT is basically a tweaked d-bol is it not? Its modified in such a way that it cannot aromatise to estrogen and its half life is a bit longer. I would think that its effect on tendons is similar to d-bol? I do like OT and Var.

Bump

Does anyone know anymore about OT? Especially the effects on Tendons good, bad, or really no effect?

All anabolics exert collagen synthesis to some degree. Its a major component of anabolism!

everybody agree's with this statement ? or someone have study's on tbol and collagen synthesis ?

no ones going to have studies on tbol! lol. And just because a compound increases collagen synthesis, does not mean this to be a beneficial process for your joints.

no ones going to have studies on tbol! lol. And just because a compound increases collagen synthesis, does not mean this to be a beneficial process for your joints.

Yes,defective collagen prevents the formation of strong connective tissue.
To much collagen synthesis is not good.

There are five growth factors that have been shown to be significantly upregulated and active during tendon healing: insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-I), platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF), vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF), and transforming growth factor beta (TGF-β).[22] These growth factors all have different roles during the healing process. IGF-1 increases collagen and proteoglycan production during the first stage of inflammation, and PDGF is also present during the early stages after injury and promotes the synthesis of other growth factors along with the synthesis of DNA and the proliferation of tendon cells.[22] The three isoforms of TGF-β (TGF-β1, TGF-β2, TGF-β3) are known to play a role in wound healing and scar formation.[24] VEGF is well known to promote angiogenesis and to induce endothelial cell proliferation and migration, and VEGF mRNA has been shown to be expressed at the site of tendon injuries along with collagen I mRNA.[25] Bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) are a subgroup of TGF-β superfamily that can induce bone and cartilage formation as well as tissue differentiation, and BMP-12 specifically has been shown to influence formation and differentiation of tendon tissue and to promote fibrogenesis.

So you need to take a product that helps to regulate all the growth factors in the body to a normal range and in return the body will do his own natural hilings.

Yes,defective collagen prevents the formation of strong connective tissue.
To much collagen synthesis is not good.

There are five growth factors that have been shown to be significantly upregulated and active during tendon healing: insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-I), platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF), vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF), and transforming growth factor beta (TGF-β).[22] These growth factors all have different roles during the healing process. IGF-1 increases collagen and proteoglycan production during the first stage of inflammation, and PDGF is also present during the early stages after injury and promotes the synthesis of other growth factors along with the synthesis of DNA and the proliferation of tendon cells.[22] The three isoforms of TGF-β (TGF-β1, TGF-β2, TGF-β3) are known to play a role in wound healing and scar formation.[24] VEGF is well known to promote angiogenesis and to induce endothelial cell proliferation and migration, and VEGF mRNA has been shown to be expressed at the site of tendon injuries along with collagen I mRNA.[25] Bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) are a subgroup of TGF-β superfamily that can induce bone and cartilage formation as well as tissue differentiation, and BMP-12 specifically has been shown to influence formation and differentiation of tendon tissue and to promote fibrogenesis.

So you need to take a product that helps to regulate all the growth factors in the body to a normal range and in return the body will do his own natural hilings.

Humanofort...use it for awhile then run out for about a month. Draw your own conclussions how you feel with and without. ;)

Humanofort...use it for awhile then run out for about a month. Draw your own conclussions how you feel with and without. ;)

Yes, and did you konow that Paleoanthropology and genome studies indicate that Hominine have been consuming bird eggs for millions of years; therefore we can expect the GI tract to have develop ways to capitalize on the biologically active peptides contained in Humanofort

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131