over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ostarine(MK-2866) or Impamorelin

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hows it going guys

i know they are different but i am contemplating trying something new... i will probably incorperate both in the future but i would like to try a new compound one at a time.... which would you pic and why?

thanks

i would say ipamorelin.

mk-2866 / sarm / ostarine, is backed by inconclusive studies done by commercial interests who try to say it doesnt shut you down, but there are users who have used it at bodybuilding doses and realize that it does shut them down.

ipamorelin, and ask anybody who used it, says its cool, and no troubles.

thank you sir.... ipa it issss have you ever run it as a stand alone?

hows it going guys

i know they are different but i am contemplating trying something new... i will probably incorperate both in the future but i would like to try a new compound one at a time.... which would you pic and why?

thanks

I have experience with ipamorelin - alone, with cjc or sermorelin, and with test, etc.

Ipa is a lot like ghrp6. With cjc, saw good gh surges as confirmed by igf-1 levels. No hunger sides. Nice gains, as with ghrp6. Not sure if the anti-inflammatory effects are as good.

No personal experience w osta.

BRUTALE

thankssss much appreciated.... how much would you suggest starting off with it as a stand alone?

i would say ipamorelin.

mk-2866 / sarm / ostarine, is backed by inconclusive studies done by commercial interests who try to say it doesnt shut you down, but there are users who have used it at bodybuilding doses and realize that it does shut them down.

For research purposes only

Last edited:
Dude, i suggess u go for Ipa.

If u wanna go SARMS, i rather use 20mg of Dbol.
1/10 the price, better gains & same shut down.

Just my opinion & not a whole.

Dude, i suggess u go for Ipa.

If u wanna go SARMS, i rather use 20mg of Dbol.
1/10 the price, better gains & same shut down.

Just my opinion & not a whole.

Maybe you are thinking about s4 but ostarine is a much better idea then others..

Last edited:
i would say ipamorelin.

Well friend I have read a ton of conclusive data on MK-2866 specifically ostarine, and this particular SARM does not shut you down, the stuff is incredible, good muscle gains , strength, and high libido, been on it for a month and no shutdown of any kind, I'm ordering another month's worth today. By the way the only other things I'm taking is Frag176 and humanofort. God bless you. Minister.

hows it going guys

thanks

Try the osta-gain, you will not be disappointed and of course if you use it in conjunction with any peptide your results will be better, but the osta-gain will not shut you down. God bless you bro. Minister.

I don't know how you can compare the 2? One ramps up GH production while the other acts on the androgen receptor. It's really up to what your goals are. Both would be good, IMO.

BRUTALE

thankssss much appreciated.... how much would you suggest starting off with it as a stand alone?

You take ipamorelin together with cjc (mod grf1-29) for best results. The principle is to combine a ghrelin mimetic with ghrh mimetic.

ghrelin mimetcs: ipa, ghrp2, ghrp6
ghrh mimetics: mod grf1-29, sermorelin

2-3x per day, with no carbs or fats for 20 mins, take:
150mcg of ipa
100mcg of mod grf1-29.

If you insist on ipa as a standalone, just drop the mod grf1-29. The mod grf can cause some flushing, but it improves results.

Ghrp6 can be substituted for ipa. Works well and cheaper.

If you are looking for lean gains off one compound try Osta. I think Ipam needs to be run with mod grf for best results

Everyone is bashing osta. Glad to see you like it minister. Look at ministers post he is trustworthy and if he gives it a thumbs up that's good enough for me.

Your not compairing apples to apples ostarine has NO shut down
NO pct needed NO affect on the liver and you keep all the gains..
Maybe you are thinking about s4 but ostarine is a much better idea then dbol

everything i have come across has lead me to the conclusion that Osta does not affect hpta as does S4 which hits androgen receptors pretty hard, not to mention the side effects of S4. i think there is some major confusion about the 2....

There are one or two threads out there where people say it was suppressive. Then there are a lot of people who use it and say it's not suppressive at all

With the amount of people who use osta, and we only see a thread or two claiming shut down, I'm going with it's not suppressive and I think some people had some other things going on but blame osta

There are one or two threads out there where people say it was suppressive. Then there are a lot of people who use it and say it's not suppressive at all

With the amount of people who use osta, and we only see a thread or two claiming shut down, I'm going with it's not suppressive and I think some people had some other things going on but blame osta

Of the two cases that reported shutdown, neither had pre- blood-work and one didn't have any; only his "feeling" of shutdown. Hardly conclusive proof of anything, really.

Please

Well friend I have read a ton of conclusive data on MK-2866 specifically ostarine, and this particular SARM does not shut you down, the stuff is incredible, good muscle gains , strength, and high libido, been on it for a month and no shutdown of any kind, I'm ordering another month's worth today. By the way the only other things I'm taking is Frag176 and humanofort. God bless you. Minister.

Please clarify here........in another thread you just said that you were on Follistatin and Myo pro peptide.........are you on all of these together?

Of the two cases that reported shutdown, neither had pre- blood-work and one didn't have any; only his "feeling" of shutdown. Hardly conclusive proof of anything, really.

and it's possible they were taking S4 which does shut you down....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131