over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT- Dentist

i would go every 6 months if I could but I go every 4 months, I have build up on my teeth fairly quickly and need to keep gums healthy.
Same here. It's genetic for some.

I brush twice a day and floss every night before bed. Still have receding gums and will likely have bone loss in the future.😞 I brush way too hard and way too long. Can't help it, it's an OCD thing. I'm also a diet soda fiend, especially with Diet Mountain Dew. Oh well, at least I don't have bologna breath.

I brush twice a day and floss every night before bed. Still have receding gums and will likely have bone loss in the future.😞 I brush way too hard and way too long. Can't help it, it's an OCD thing. I'm also a diet soda fiend, especially with Diet Mountain Dew. Oh well, at least I don't have bologna breath.
Huge genetic component to receding gums. Some are just more susceptible to it. Yes, years of brushing too hard can exacerbate it. But the current leading theory is that gum recession is more correlated to bruxism (clenching/grinding your teeth). Years of bruxism almost always causes gum recession.
Get yourself a custom night guard which prevents you from being able to clench/grind your teeth at night. It won't cure the recession (nothing will except a gum graft), but it will prevent further progression of the recession.

Every 6 months, brush, floss, and don't forget to change toothbrush regular. I know when I need a new one when gyms hurt a bit. Not into the fancy electric ones an old fashioned tooth brush is more than suffice over a shiny new toy pushed by dentistry for $50-100

Every 6 months, brush, floss, and don't forget to change toothbrush regular. I know when I need a new one when gyms hurt a bit. Not into the fancy electric ones an old fashioned tooth brush is more than suffice over a shiny new toy pushed by dentistry for $50-100
Actually a good quality electric toothbrush (Sonicare, oralB) clean the teeth much more thoroughly.
Yes, you can get your teeth clean with a manual, but it will take you 5-6x as long to achieve the same result.
Try one and tell me you don't notice a huge difference. Most people that use one never go back to a manual.

Huge genetic component to receding gums. Some are just more susceptible to it. Yes, years of brushing too hard can exacerbate it. But the current leading theory is that gum recession is more correlated to bruxism (clenching/grinding your teeth). Years of bruxism almost always causes gum recession.
Get yourself a custom night guard which prevents you from being able to clench/grind your teeth at night. It won't cure the recession (nothing will except a gum graft), but it will prevent further progression of the recession.
thank you

Actually a good quality electric toothbrush (Sonicare, oralB) clean the teeth much more thoroughly.
Yes, you can get your teeth clean with a manual, but it will take you 5-6x as long to achieve the same result.
Try one and tell me you don't notice a huge difference. Most people that use one never go back to a manual.
I have heard this but I'm so set in my ways, and the regular has worked so long so not broke don't want to fix lol. My main concern isn't that I think they are all a scam, but I'm sure some are quality then others suck. I use the bass method and always floss and mouthwash too. It's enough maintenance gadgets just to keep my head shaved and beard in check lol

I have heard this but I'm so set in my ways, and the regular has worked so long so not broke don't want to fix lol. My main concern isn't that I think they are all a scam, but I'm sure some are quality then others suck. I use the bass method and always floss and mouthwash too. It's enough maintenance gadgets just to keep my head shaved and beard in check lol
definitely not aalll a scam. Realistically, soniccare and all those brands have the tech to brush basically at 5x the rate your normal hand can lol
So you can brush your teeth manually and still be a-ok, but electric just is quick work.

teeth cleaning, i have been corrected by sayin "check up" that is for children was told. the dentist always comes in and checks you after the hygienist is done for any issues and advice from there .
flossing is critical stops bacterial growth and many other things related to heart health and other stuff seen a study were reg flossin xtends life by 7 years I thought it was close to or more life xpectencey then quitin smokin. simple and ez enuff with huge benefits. takes me 1 min. a qwick tip that is super fast and ez is take a length of floss 12' or so knot the 2 ends to make a circle, put it around index fingers start one side and hit all spaces in between . I am better and faster then any hygentists and I have very tight gaps in teeth sometimes have to use waxxed but prefer unwaxxed. then brush
make it a habit. some insurances will pay in full 3 times a year. as opposed to payin for more serious issues from neglect but maxez yearly are very low 1500/2000 is normal max yearly benefit. very ez to run over if you have or need more then 1 issue

Good ones stop if you use too much pressure as well.

definitely not aalll a scam. Realistically, soniccare and all those brands have the tech to brush basically at 5x the rate your normal hand can lol
So you can brush your teeth manually and still be a-ok, but electric just is quick work.
That does make sense. Time is money anything that saves time has value.

teeth cleaning, i have been corrected by sayin "check up" that is for children was told. the dentist website always comes in and checks you after the hygienist is done for any issues and advice from there .
flossing is critical stops bacterial growth and many other things related to heart health and other stuff seen a study were reg flossin xtends life by 7 years I thought it was close to or more life xpectencey then quitin smokin. simple and ez enuff with huge benefits. takes me 1 min. a qwick tip that is super fast and ez is take a length of floss 12' or so knot the 2 ends to make a circle, put it around index fingers start one side and hit all spaces in between . I am better and faster then any hygentists and I have very tight gaps in teeth sometimes have to use waxxed but prefer unwaxxed. then brush
make it a habit. some insurances will pay in full 3 times a year. as opposed to payin for more serious issues from neglect but maxez yearly are very low 1500/2000 is normal max yearly benefit. very ez to run over if you have or need more then 1 issue
Hey, I have to get my wisdom teeth out this year, and depending on who I ask about it I get told it's really easy with very little pain right down to people telling me that they threw up for three days. I'm no wimp and I have had my fair share of fillings etc. I'm just wondering if any of you have had your wisdom teeth out and if so what was your experience like?

poor oral hygiene = poor immune system, direct correlation

i have periodontitis, i have seen major benefit swishing with warm pink salt water a few times per day, including every time after I eat, then I brush

I also add a dab of coco oil to the toothbrush for FURTHER oral health/beneficial environment

people who smoke marijuana avidly have higher chance for developing periodontis and other oral problems

dry mouth/gums = segway to issues

I have made my own vegan toothpaste and mouthwash it was fun

Hey, I have to get my wisdom teeth out this year, and depending on who I ask about it I get told it's really easy with very little pain right down to people telling me that they threw up for three days. I'm no wimp and I have had my fair share of fillings etc. I'm just wondering if any of you have had your wisdom teeth out and if so what was your experience like?
My X-Cunt had her 4 wisdoms yanked. She was knocked out for the hour long procedure. She didn’t feel anything. She just had a swoled up face for about 4 days following. That plus using a syringe to squirt water in the holes after eating something to make sure no food particles would get stuck.

Cage

I only had 2 wisdom teeth come in but they just numb you up and take them out. They will explain proper after care to you. Might want to have someone drive you but I didn't. The most painful part is when they do the numbing injections. You might be swollen a couple days, but I was fine the next day. The after care is pretty easy and not too time consuming.

Had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out in one go as a teenager. They were all impacted so I was knocked out for the procedure as they couldn't just pull 'em.

I remember it pretty well and it wasn't too bad, some pain and swelling of course. The upside was my parents letting me survive mostly on McDonald's milkshakes for a few days afterward, haha.

My best advice would be to follow post-procedure instructions closely so you don't have issues like dry sockets, etc.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws