advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: Motorcycle Jackets That Actually Fit!?

Yeah, it seems like that's what it comes down to. eBay is great but I don't trust the quality of many of those no name items on there. When it comes to safety top-notch quality is important to me.

i wouldn't trust it unless i try it on and feel confident that its a genuine make and size varies between different fits and brands

i wouldn't trust it unless i try it on and feel confident that its a genuine make and size varies between different fits and brands

I agree! I am very weary of things on eBay as well, especially the ones from China!

Looks pretty good! I'll have to see if I can get a catalog.

pumpin im sure they wont disapoint you they have been in the business decades .. they are a little more well known in the drag racing field were
the average racer is not 5'5 140 #

Dainese makes a beautiful line and in my opinion is the nicest out there but if it dont fit

Z's does custom alterations too .. you might want to wait till riding season is over and just have them fit your jacket to you and make you some matching pants

I agree! Dainese is top notch and second to none in my opinion. Being an Italian brand however it's mainly suited to the Italian rider which is typically a very skinny and slender figure.

I will look at having my jacket altered. It's a very cool jacket and I like it a lot, but the movement I have in the shoulders and arms is far from ideal.

Do a search on eBay and you'll find what you're looking for.

I found 2 XXXXL leather riding jackets just by searching through regular leather jackets.

Be real careful with the discount internet shops, like leatherup.com. their sizes/proportions are very strange. leather gloves with small thumbs and very long fingers, etc.

A friend of mine purchased an oversize jacket to fit his arms chest, and then took to a leather tailor shop and had some alterations made. this was a few years ago

If you want to go the custom route either try out Spartan or Komodo. Both are very good.

**broken link removed**

komodogear.com

Now don't be fooled though. Almost all leather manufacturers these days use Pakistan, Morocco, and other outside countries to buy, cut, and saw their leathers. Even Dianese is made in Morocco last I checked. They put the made in Italy tag after it gets to the factory lol. This doesn't necessarily mean they are bad since they have a much longer history of workmanship with leather products and hence can produce better products then most first world factories can.

If you want to go the custom route either try out Spartan or Komodo. Both are very good.

**broken link removed**

komodogear.com

Now don't be fooled though. Almost all leather manufacturers these days use Pakistan, Morocco, and other outside countries to buy, cut, and saw their leathers. Even Dianese is made in Morocco last I checked. They put the made in Italy tag after it gets to the factory lol. This doesn't necessarily mean they are bad since they have a much longer history of workmanship with leather products and hence can produce better products then most first world factories can.

It depends on what Dainese jacket you buy. Some are made in Morroco while others are made in Czech Republic, Romania, etc. my current higher end Dainese jacket is made in Romania. But yes, you're right, they aren't Italian anymore, though they should be for the price.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws