over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ot: need girl advice? blogging help!

nziegs

Banned
First off let me say I hate when this forum gets cluttered with off-topic threads, but I thought someone here might be able to help and maybe I could help someone else...

Anyone here have experience in blogging?

I grew up a fucking dork and all through high school I was pretty much a looser. I got cut from every sport I loved, was terrible and sexually frustrated with girls, never went to a dance. Never had a first kiss in high school, never had a girlfriend. The couple of girls that were interested in me, I ended up blowing it. Finally lost my virginity when I was in college at the age of 20 to my first girlfriend in a pretty pitiful relationship.

Fast forward till now (I'm 25). Now I'm dating extremely attractive girls. I have at least 12 different girls text me a day trying to talk to me or trying to get me to hang out. I can get laid pretty much whenever I want and I feel like I can pretty much date any girl I want... I feel like a tool talking about myself, so anywho...

It took me a while to figure things out and I really put in a lot of work into it trying to figure girls out. I have a lot of friends frustrated with attracting girls/women and I'm kind of the go-to guy for advice. I like helping out with my friends and want to try and help out other guys too. This is when I came up with the idea to start a blog where I can share, discuss, and tell my stories and hopefully help out guys that had the same problems that I used to have.

If there any guys on here that would like me to share my thoughts or could help me out with my idea to start a blog please let me know!

How do you attract women ?

Do you believe in Pick Up artist shit like Mystery and David Deangelo

Ive actually used Mystery's methods and it worked like a charm. You cant use everything he teaches but if you understand his principles of womans psychology than you can make beautiful women chase you around.

Ive actually used Mystery's methods and it worked like a charm. You cant use everything he teaches but if you understand his principles of womans psychology than you can make beautiful women chase you around.

principles such as....

principles such as....

walk up to a random girl and ask a cheezy question like Hey, who lies more, guys or girls ? and then tell her wow my aunt has the same jacket as yours

LOOL

stupid shit like that which would work for skinny guys ! I think it would be weird for a big juicy dude to act like that

I'd say just be yourself and be confidence with charisma, and don't be afraid of getting rejected ! that's the only thing that pushes guys back, FEAR of rejection

Last edited:
walk up to a random girl and ask a cheezy question like Hey, who lies more, guys or girls ? and then tell her wow my aunt has the same jacket as yours

LOOL

stupid shit like that which would work for skinny guys ! I think it would be weird for a big juicy dude to act like that

I'd say just be yourself and be confidence with charisma, and don't be afraid of getting rejected ! that's the only thing that pushes guys back, FEAR of rejection

Agreed, I thought there was gonna be some sort of wild insight since they were mentioned as pick up "artists" but doesn't sound like it if that's the advice they're spouting.

There is a plethora of materials all over the web about this so you wouldnt be so original per say.

I suppose you can send your experiences over to the pick up artists forums.

there isn't any real secret with women, it's just approaching them with confidence. that's the biggest key to success.

I think this is a great idea for a thread here. Collaboratively members can help eachother with the opposite sex. It has my attention. I'm the worst at meeting quality women!

Women are a MYSTERY no 2 are alike...period...what get 10 chasing won't work for the other 10(who might be worth it)...I'm confident with women, done adult films, dated models, had My share..don't matter...I'd never consider Myself any better then the next guy, wrong way to look at things let nature take its course

On the bright side, there are 5 women for every 4 men on the planet...so You should always be able to land one You don't deserve anyway:D

Actually yea...a lot of the stuff they talk about makes sense. However, they've found ways to make things work for THEM. You have to realize just like bodybuilding, nothing is cookie cutter perfect. But the overall mindset of these guys and any guy that is successful with attracting the opposite sex I GUARANTEE is exactly the same when it comes to girls. BELIEVE IN SOMETHING AND IT WILL HAPPEN.

LOOL

See this would never work for me...I have a completely different way of approaching things. I set myself up in a way so I NEVER get rejected...its like I find ways to put myself in a win-win situation if that makes sense?

I think this is a great idea for a thread here. Collaboratively members can help eachother with the opposite sex. It has my attention. I'm the worst at meeting quality women!

I'd love to hear what other people think about this too! For some reason this stuff interests me beyond just trying to get laid, lol. Meeting is one of the hardest things for me too...honestly I think the number of quality women (at least where I live) are getting fewer and fewer. Life's too short to dance with fat chicks!

Women are a MYSTERY no 2 are alike...period...what get 10 chasing won't work for the other 10(who might be worth it)...I'm confident with women, done adult films, dated models, had My share..don't matter...I'd never consider Myself any better then the next guy, wrong way to look at things let nature take its course

On the bright side, there are 5 women for every 4 men on the planet...so You should always be able to land one You don't deserve anyway:D

Yea girls definitely think different but I think for the most part are all programed the same. I think I have good intuitive for figuring out a girl pretty quickly though...then its just a matter of catering what you have to offer to there 'needs'

One thing that I wanted to note...my buddy is loud, outgoing, and everyone knows when he enters the room. I'm quiet, laid back, and pretty much opposite of that nonsense. we are BOTH pretty equal when it comes to the amount of women we pick up...

Are you having a laugh? Is this MantusJohn? Seriously get over yourself. A true gent would never start a thread like this. It may sound like your trying to help but to me it is quite the opposite.

Guess what I used to get loads of girls when I was 20 but would I fuck start a thread bragging about it and offering my love guru advice.

Hey if people want to listen then it's a good thing. But imo I would rather you not clog this forum with shite threads. But looks like your getting some replies so good on you... feed your fragile ego.

Are you having a laugh? Is this MantusJohn? Seriously get over yourself. A true gent would never start a thread like this. It may sound like your trying to help but to me it is quite the opposite.

Guess what I used to get loads of girls when I was 20 but would I fuck start a thread bragging about it and offering my love guru advice.

Hey if people want to listen then it's a good thing. But imo I would rather you not clog this forum with shite threads. But looks like your getting some replies so good on you... feed your fragile ego.

If it's not Mantus , I'll bet it's another 19year old geek typing from his moms basement.

Attachments

• mputergeek.jpg
    mputergeek.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 237
Well I don't think it should always be up to men to ask out women? I couldn't speak when I met my man I thought he was that amazing, all my words come out the wrong way I was like one of the geeks off Superbad (very funny film) So I went totally out of my comfort zone, bit the bullet and went and gave him my number. And I feel like the luckiest girl in the world that my effort paid off. X

I have found that when I am in really good LEAN shape, quality females either A: are intimidated B: assume we are male whores C: wait for us to come on to them D: wait and watch to see if we give off any signs of being male whores E: all of the above lol

seems the better shape you are in the more the HOT yet easy/not so quality females come at a guy...

Well I don't think it should always be up to men to ask out women? I couldn't speak when I met my man I thought he was that amazing, all my words come out the wrong way I was like one of the geeks off Superbad (very funny film) So I went totally out of my comfort zone, bit the bullet and went and gave him my number. And I feel like the luckiest girl in the world that my effort paid off. X

That's the problem with most (young) men... they don't realize girls also blush just at the idea of talking to a guy they fancy. Often even more actually... ;)

You'd be surprised at the amount of chicks who act like they dont even notice you because they dont wanna come of desperate and they want the guy to make the first move. Confidence is key :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws