over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT UFC 135

I was going to pick Rampage until i found out that Jones had a spy in Rampage's camp. Reason being jones has reach and speed. He isn't stronger than Rampage, Rampage's wrestling is underrated so it would probably end up in a stand up fight. Rampage weakness is his failure to check leg kicks, but throwing legs would leave jones open to punches. No one has really hit Jones cleanly on the chin and a guy like Rampage can turn the lights out with one punch.

I respectfully dissagree. Jones is way stronger then rampage. Jones will litterally throw Rampage around. You'll see, 9 hrs from now:cool:

apparently not as much as you! or you claim to:confused:

In 10 hours we will know:devil:smi "LETS GET IT ON" Actually my favorite fighter, Nate Diaz is fighting, so I'm super pumped:D

In 10 hours we will know:devil:smi "LETS GET IT ON" Actually my favorite fighter, Nate Diaz is fighting, so I'm super pumped:D

I'm a fan of the Diaz Bros., as well. I think their mean-mugging and posturing is hilarious. Nate seems to be less socially-awkward, though.

Im really pulling for a win out Hughes, i cant stand the human blanket "KOS"...

Jones has a Judo background, his throws are leverage based. Rampage is raw strength.

Dailymotion - Short Clip of Slams from Rampage Jackson's 2nd Pro Fight - a Sports & Extreme video

Quinton Rampage Jackson Highlights - YouTube

If I had to place a bet my money would be on the cocky black guy.

I've seen the second video, but not the first(2nd pro fight) Damn he was throwing that white boy around like no ones business!

Bottom line is both guys are strong. Who's stronger, I dunno. I think JJ is more dynamic and faster, but I feel that Rampage hits a lot harder and has more brute strength. We're going to see what kind of chin Jones has tonight that's for sure. Rampage better check leg kicks... I got a feeling page is going to come out balls to the wall and hurt JJ early. Can't wait!

Im really pulling for a win out Hughes, i cant stand the human blanket "KOS"...

I'm pulling for Hughes too, but you really can't call Kos a human blanket anymore after all of his KO/TKO wins. Kos can bang and Hughes always has a problem w/ strikers, but he's been training with BJ so we'll see.

I'm pulling for Hughes too, but you really can't call Kos a human blanket anymore after all of his KO/TKO wins. Kos can bang and Hughes always has a problem w/ strikers, but he's been training with BJ so we'll see.

Kos only has 4 tko last one was 2 years ago, no notable opponents

I just cant stant that arogant shit known as " KOS"

I'm a fan of the Diaz Bros., as well. I think their mean-mugging and posturing is hilarious. Nate seems to be less socially-awkward, though.

I just love how Nate fights and have been a fan since he was on TUF. He never rest and is always working so all his fights are good ones.

I just cant stant that arogant shit known as " KOS"

I think he will win easily because Matt is just old and past his prime, but I hope to god Kos gets his face smashed in.:D

Kos only has 4 tko last one was 2 years ago, no notable opponents

I don't know why I'm debating with you because I can't stand Kos either... Hahaha but he is a good fighter. His record is 15-5.... His wins include 4 KO/TKO, 5 submissions, and 6 decisions. So outta 15 wins he has finished 9 of them. Not too shabby if you ask me. I will say that he USE to be boring, but he's stepped it up ever since the snooze fest with Diego.

I think he will win easily because Matt is just old and past his prime, but I hope to god Kos gets his face smashed in.:D

I agree he's past his prime, but I wouldn't count him out just yet. He shocked the hell out of me when he submitted Ricardo Almeda and yes, even though Renzo Gracie is way gone Hughes looked real good in that fight. Im really looking forward to seeing how training with BJ Penn has affected him. He's lost that explosive power that he use to have. I just want to see him dump Kos on his head a few times.

Don't forget that Kos is coming off of a LOOONG layoff after GSP re-arranged his face. He may be gun-shy considering the extent of damage that was done to him. I bet we're gonna see a hump-fest with this one because I don't think he wants to get hit in the face.

i agree i lost interest in liking kos after watching tuf episodes. seeing his stupid arogant behavior and him make fun of male nurses! i got a good buddy whos i nurse that would smash kos lil face in! oh wait gsp already did that!

by the way queef go eat some beef! i got rampage i will bet you a steak on it!

I am super stoked for this UFC. Cant wait for the main event for sure, but I am a big fan of the Diaz bros so can't wait to see Nate fight!!

Don't forget that Kos is coming off of a LOOONG layoff after GSP re-arranged his face. He may be gun-shy considering the extent of damage that was done to him. I bet we're gonna see a hump-fest with this one because I don't think he wants to get hit in the face.

If Kos does get on top I don't think he'll be able to smoother Hughes. Matt admitted that he's facing a wrestler w/ a better resume, but Hughes is stronger than Kos and has good jitz. I'm actually looking forward to see who the better wrestler is, but wouldn't be upset if Kos went to sleep. I don't see a KO happening bc Hughes isn't known for his punching power at all. I think it's a very evenly matched fight.

Jon Jones vs. Quinton Jackson

Matt Hughes vs. Josh Koscheck
Travis Browne vs. Rob Broughton
Nate Diaz vs. Takanori Gomi
Ben Rothwell vs. Mark Hunt
Tim Boetsch vs. Nick Ring
Tony Ferguson vs. Aaron Riley
Cole Escovedo vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Ricardo Romero vs. James Te Huna
Junior Assuncao vs. Eddie Yagin

Good card it looks like.

I will go with JONES in the main event