over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: UFC 194 Aldo vs McGregor Weidman vs Rockhold

Lost $20 , had 10 on aldo and 10 on weidman FML.

I don't think Dana is dumb enough to put Bisping back in with Rockhold, he would get smashed....who the hell would even pay for that fight anyway...lol. I'd watch it if it were free on Fox though...but it is a waste of a fight for Rockhold. IMO, it has to be Romero, unless Weidman gets a rematch. I think Romero is the obvious best decision at this point.

I do like both Edgar and McGregor...they are 2 of my current favorite fighters. I've always liked Frankie, he is a warrior. I think this is the next step for McGregor unless either Aldo is given a rematch, or if McGregor goes up to 155.

McGregor is hungry gotta love that 13 second knockout 1st round. The 145 division has changed. Theres a new king. Theres going to be so much shit talk out of Mcgregor now, You thought it was bad before

McGregor is hungry gotta love that 13 second knockout 1st round. The 145 division has changed. Theres a new king. Theres going to be so much shit talk out of Mcgregor now, You thought it was bad before

I was so disappointed in ALDO that I was lost for words.

I don't think Dana is dumb enough to put Bisping back in with Rockhold, he would get smashed....who the hell would even pay for that fight anyway...lol. I'd watch it if it were free on Fox though...but it is a waste of a fight for Rockhold. IMO, it has to be Romero, unless Weidman gets a rematch. I think Romero is the obvious best decision at this point.

I do like both Edgar and McGregor...they are 2 of my current favorite fighters. I've always liked Frankie, he is a warrior. I think this is the next step for McGregor unless either Aldo is given a rematch, or if McGregor goes up to 155.

:yeahthat:

Connor is talking about moving to 155 and fight for that title and Dana seems okay with that...from the way it sounds, he would have to vacate the 145lb title and Jose Aldo and Frankie Edgar would fight for it.

Dana White: If Conor McGregor goes up, Frankie Edgar would 'probably' face Jose Aldo for featherweight title - MMA Fighting

Apparently Rockhold wants Belfort for his first title defense...

Luke Rockhold wants 'Vitor Belfort on a silver platter' in first title defense - MMA Fighting

At least he was respectful after the fight...

Thank you all for the kind messages. I am extremely grateful and proud to be in the position I am in. To the naked eye it was 13 seconds, but to my team and my family it has been a lifetime of work to get to that 13 seconds. Congratulations to the staff at the UFC on a historic week in the sports history and an amazing 2015 for the company. It is an honor to be playing a part in this great companies continued growth and success and an honor to top off a phenomenal week in the sports history. Thank you to all the fans who traveled and made this week what it was!! The traveling Irish are untouchable when it comes to creating the atmosphere needed to make a week like this what it was!! I am forever blown away by the support of my country. We have changed the game forever!!! Respect to a great champion in Jose Aldo. The true greats will always overcome adversity. I wish him and his loyal team well on their journey back. Much respect.
Thank you all!!!

Here's the link...

Conor McGregor's message to Jose Aldo: 'The true greats will always overcome adversity' - MMAmania.com

I think Dana alluded to Bisping getting a shot just to stroke Bispings ego. Rockhold would smash him. Rockhold did say he wanted Vitor, so he could avenge that loss. Rockhold Romero should be the first title defense. I like Edgar McGregor, but they talked like Mcgregors trainer said you'll never see him at 145 again because the cut is too hard on him.
Dana also said that if McGregor moves up to 155, he goes straight to a title shot.

:yeahthat:

Connor is talking about moving to 155 and fight for that title and Dana seems okay with that...from the way it sounds, he would have to vacate the 145lb title and Jose Aldo and Frankie Edgar would fight for it.

I thought you could hold two belts

Dana White: If Conor McGregor goes up, Frankie Edgar would 'probably' face Jose Aldo for featherweight title - MMA Fighting

Apparently Rockhold wants Belfort for his first title defense...

Luke Rockhold wants 'Vitor Belfort on a silver platter' in first title defense - MMA Fighting

At least he was respectful after the fight...

Thank you all for the kind messages. I am extremely grateful and proud to be in the position I am in. To the naked eye it was 13 seconds, but to my team and my family it has been a lifetime of work to get to that 13 seconds. Congratulations to the staff at the UFC on a historic week in the sports history and an amazing 2015 for the company. It is an honor to be playing a part in this great companies continued growth and success and an honor to top off a phenomenal week in the sports history. Thank you to all the fans who traveled and made this week what it was!! The traveling Irish are untouchable when it comes to creating the atmosphere needed to make a week like this what it was!! I am forever blown away by the support of my country. We have changed the game forever!!! Respect to a great champion in Jose Aldo. The true greats will always overcome adversity. I wish him and his loyal team well on their journey back. Much respect.
Thank you all!!!

Here's the link...

Conor McGregor's message to Jose Aldo: 'The true greats will always overcome adversity' - MMAmania.com

I totally agree he stood up and wasn't a dick

I am not fan, know very little about the sport (tough guys)
but it was all over the news so I checked it out.

Watched the reply on the web and according to the
ringside doctors I know . . . this is a classic example of
a medulla oblongata K. O.

Lucky punch? Who knows but it was fast and decisive,
the best kind . . . the minimum amount of work to get
the job done. Always a good combo.

I'm not sure Frankie will be next. Dana said Conor's coach said he doesn't want him making 145 anymore because of health reasons. I think next we will see McGregor fight someone at 155 or a rematch with Aldo at 145. If Cowboy beats RDA this weekend a fight between he and Conor is probably the fight Conor gets next somewhere in Ireland.

Regarding moving up Conner did say he wouldn't vacate that belt and he wants two hold belts in two divisions.

I am not fan, know very little about the sport (tough guys)
but it was all over the news so I checked it out.

Watched the reply on the web and according to the
ringside doctors I know . . . this is a classic example of
a medulla oblongata K. O.

Lucky punch? Who knows but it was fast and decisive,
the best kind . . . the minimum amount of work to get
the job done. Always a good combo.

We use to call that in boxing a "flash ko" ...I don't think it affects him any other time of the fight. ... basically happens the first shot of a match.... not really sure exactly HOW it happens, if it's to do w adrenaline levels or something but it is definitely unique...

I'm not sure Frankie will be next. Dana said Conor's coach said he doesn't want him making 145 anymore because of health reasons. I think next we will see McGregor fight someone at 155 or a rematch with Aldo at 145. If Cowboy beats RDA this weekend a fight between he and Conor is probably the fight Conor gets next somewhere in Ireland.

A fight in Ireland would have great ticket sales but the PPV would be way down due to timing of the event. I'm Irish and would love to see a major fight here but from a business standpoint it isn't the wisest move. We will keep getting smaller cards for sure but a huge draw like mcgregor would make more money overall by fighting in Vegas but maybe I'm wrong

I thought McGregor could move up to the 155lb division and hold that belt as well. Thats of course if he wins... You can't hold 2 belts in two different divisions in the UFC can't you??. Didn't Anderson Silva hold two belts at the same time at one time in his career in the UFC

Edgar could fight him at 155. I think they said he only cut five pounds to make weight

I thought McGregor could move up to the 155lb division and hold that belt as well. Thats of course if he wins... You can't hold 2 belts in two different divisions in the UFC can't you??. Didn't Anderson Silva hold two belts at the same time at one time in his career in the UFC

Anderson did not hold two belts in the UFC... He was middleweight champion and began competing in the light heavyweights also, but never for a championship... Dan Henderson held two weight classes at the same time in PRIDE, but nobody has done it in the UFC.. We will see if Dana White lets his new cash cow have his way. If it makes $$ for him, he will probably make it happen. UFC is all about the marketing and $$ now.

Anderson did not hold two belts in the UFC... He was middleweight champion and began competing in the light heavyweights also, but never for a championship... Dan Henderson held two weight classes at the same time in PRIDE, but nobody has done it in the UFC.. We will see if Dana White lets his new cash cow have his way. If it makes $$ for him, he will probably make it happen. UFC is all about the marketing and $$ now.

They will market it as first person that may be able to hold 2 belts and make some $$$. I think there no rule you can't plus UFC makes whatever they want happened usually accept NY. LOL

If Bj Penn won against GSP he would've held two belts!?

Last edited:
We use to call that in boxing a "flash ko" ...I don't think it affects him any other time of the fight. ... basically happens the first shot of a match.... not really sure exactly HOW it happens, if it's to do w adrenaline levels or something but it is definitely unique...

Some guys seem to have "heavy hands" so to speak. My best freind and mentor used to fight quite a bit and always ended the fight with a knock out...I remember thinking that it didnt look like he even hit the guy that hard. he just had very heavy hands...he would punch me in the chest not that hard just playing around and I swear it hurt like a mofo and i'd have a big purple bruise there for days.

A guy like McGregor with heavy hands and precision to place the punch where he wants is a hell of a combination...its lights out if he connects in the right spot.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws