over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

package?

swol

Registered
Ok here is the deal ordered some stuff from a certian some one and the packages have alwys been right on time a 3 day turn around. The deal with this one is that it was supmitted to an x-ray which says ti does cause some delay. "UPS" any way emailed my guy and he said dont worry normal and will clear. Well it stayed in x-ray for like a weeks now has been sumitted to clearing ageancy which is normal but usaully passes right through. It has been there since the 28th. I got an email from my guy 2day telling me to call ups and gave me t he number.....does sthis seem a lil strange? I did email him again to see what to tell them and to see if it is safe but have not recieved an email back yet. Oh it is all powder!!!

Does any one have any input on this at all or sugestions?

I personally hate UPS with a passion, but I wouldnt worry too much either. I've actually had them open an order before, inspect it and then send it. THey even threw in a sticker!

wow

well, if it was me....i would make sure my house was as "clean" as possible... last thing you need at a time like this is to get busted...

jmho

i would ask my source if he would think of resending the pack.. to a different addy...

Thank he hit me up afta reading this thread and is sending to a diff. addy in anotha city!! Thank guys!!!!!!

I am 99% sure UPS opened and seized your pack. I had something similar happen to me. My pack was held up for almost a month. I never got it, but a month later I got a letter from customs. I would not accept the package if they try to deliver it.

UPS....

I have a good friend that had UPS hold a pack for 2-3days & he had a controlled delivery....b/c after his guy to refuse it he had detectives knocking on his door a few days later telling him of their"discovery".....on what I found out from him...I'd 100% REFUSE it

A LIL INFO......

To refuse a package does not clear you from anything. Express mail is the worst way to get packages. If, lets say buy chance the package contained an item not to be legal, and you have ordered from that person in the past, paper trails will not be hard to dig up. I know alot of people think they avoid certain charges buy useing "private couirers", BIG MISTAKE. They will check western union, money gram, ect for name in the alleged house if it pops and funds were sent to that location.........Use your imagination. Powders are of big concern in the U.S. due to the obvious situation around the world that we are invovled in.

:confused: Very important to remember we are not the only ones that read and participate on these boards, also if you thought it it was thought of before. People on the boards give advice openly on how to avoid getting caught, how to pack this, or that. "They" know this already. "They" just pick and choose the fish to fry..........

Take care.

thanks

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member