over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Package seuzure phone call

O shit, no one is safe
the point is, when they have enough proof and decide they want you, they will get you. there is no fortelling this happening. I will say though that I had dreams preceding this happening to me numerous times about my pad getting raided by some type of invading or military force. And I would be laying down flat against the wall under the window trying to hide. Sometimes I would be fighting and firing back with artillery etc. That last part may have been a ptsd infusion.

So a few times I would go and switch pandoras box (the chest with the lab equipment and raws/psychedelics in it) at a friends house who was a total dork and had no criminal record. Then I would get distrustful of him for other things in the past and grab it and take it back. It was collecting dust and I hadn't brewed in ages like 3 years. In retrospect I should have tossed it. I would listen to and then ignore my intuition.

One thing, they left a package in my mailbox that had been delivered after from DNM with nothing kosher in it. It was retrievable. And they left psychedelics and small bags of raws scattered on the counter, and the yellow paper that lists their entire inventory of what they confiscated during the warrant execution/raid, those things were NOT even listed on it. Odd but whatever.

They had a warrant for my vehicle I had brass knuckles in it and got a deadly weapon charge, my second one

like nirvana said, just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not watching you!

some of the newer novel research chems they could not even test for

when they do do this they often open and retape

one time I ordered 5k allegedly worth of items from the old IP CHINA, 2009 or 2010-and I was receiving packs regularly, albeit west coast customs are terrible. It was rural address and I knew the postman for years, I had a tracker and saw it was out for delivery, the mailman parked down street and he then walked probably 100 yards to hand deliver the pack, I noticed and saw him come to gate. I proceeded to walk up to him and see what was going on and he asked for me by name, immediately I felt this was suspicious, along with his mini 5k to deliver the pack- ODD- and turned down the pack. 5k hit

man do I miss those masteron tablets
Yes, that was what I was meaning to say. They typically open , place wires/device and reseal to be delivered. Just saying idk how they could serve a SW without knowing if anything "illegal" is in the package. It could have been women's panties or Pokémon cards from Japan lol. For the op's case though unless it was a huge order that would lead LE to insinuate distribution idk why they would waste their time messing with it with all of the other issues going on. But, I was always surprised at the dumb shit guys would pursue and waste their time on when there are real predators out there that need to get got. Unfortunately a lot of guys are lazy and low skilled and will go after the low hanging fruit to give themselves a feel good stat and to give the impression to the bosses that they are actually working rather than pursue a difficult investigation more worthwhile that also has the potential for some danger. Oh well, I'm done now so I cam freely make fun of these idiots.

What if its not customs calling? What if it is the US Postal Inspections Service? For an alleged domestic order?

Anyone else get texts like this from a random yahoo or hotmail email address? Seems like every time I get a package I get one. Never respond and the pack shows up that day. Isn’t only for packs from here

The USPS package arrived at the warehouse but could not be delivered due to incomplete address information. Please confirm your address in the link.

(Please reply Y, then exit the text message and open it again to activate the link, or copy the link and open it in your Safari browser).

The USPS team wishes you a wonderful day!

Yea I would just delete that text and def do not click on that link

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity