over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Package seuzure phone call

Did you get letters for those seizures? Is it the same source? Is it from a source here (dont name the source...just inquiring)? Are you a "known" person of interest for past misdeeds? Are you a private person or are you sharing things? Just some things to consider.

Ive heard of scammer sources doing things that are shady af fwiw.

I've had one seizure at this address and one at another.

They called me from el paso but it was a Wisconsin number and I am in Brownsville tx
Sounds scammy to me, I would assume if it was a legit call, it would have been from a hardline office number with the associated area code from where they were calling from. I could be wrong but would assume if this was an official call than most likely it would have been from a hardline that was being recorded. Maybe some else has better insight to this.

I have received calls stating that your package has been seized by border services blah, blah, blah. It is always s robo-call, goddamn scammers trying to make a buck. I also never answer calls that are suspect.

I feel that customs is not in the business of calling people, it would most likely be handed off to law enforcement. I have had a couple seizures years ago, a letter is mailed and that is it, you just lose your money in the end.

Sounds scammy to me, I would assume if it was a legit call, it would have been from a hardline office number with the associated area code from where they were calling from. I could be wrong but would assume if this was an official call than most likely it would have been from a hardline that was being recorded. Maybe some else has better insight to this.
Try google searching the number shown on the caller id. I do this when I get a call from a number I do not recognize. Calls that show "Unknown" I DON'T pick up just let it go to voicemail.

Good idea 💡 I never Google an unknown number, but will start to 👍
Like I add my doctor or hospital's phone number to my contacts as a whitelist as it's a good idea to add friends and family or businesses you know and trust as contacts so that you can tell who's calling.

Better safe than sorry as there's clever scammers out there who call or text you.

Like I add my doctor or hospital's phone number to my contacts as a whitelist as it's a good idea to add friends and family or businesses you know and trust as contacts so that you can tell who's calling.

Better safe than sorry as there's clever scammers out there who call or text you.
Yeah, I always screen my calls and if I don't recognize the number, I don't answer it. Like you mention, any number I want to recognize and ID, I add it to my contacts.

How did you make out with this just a scam call or did they send you up the river?

Customs will not call you. If your package is intercepted, you may eventually get a letter. Worst possible case would be a knock on the door, but I've honestly only known one person that happened to in about 15 years and it was not a case of personal consumption. I get calls from "customs" all the time telling me that they intercepted something. It's typically someone who can barely speak English.

Exact same call happened to my friend that doesnt even use gear or anything about a year ago after a vacation. Its a phish lol

I had a phone call on package out of elpaso. I'm not even sure I have a package coming from there. Only thing I have ordered is a very small order. Anyone have experience with this? Someone called and said that it's customs and they seized my package a day want to verify my name, I just hung up. They knew my name though
Anyone heard from him? I see he hasn't posted since Saturday.

They never, ever, ever, call you! Never! They send a letter, period!

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to call and tip you off if they're trying to nail you, and as many have stated if they're not doing a CD they will just send a letter and keep it.

unless they have heavy enough surveillance on you that they can catch you attempting to clean up maybe. Seems unrealistic unless they've gotten the idea that you're a pretty big deal.

Nothing but crickets from the OPs o I'm guessing this holds no water.

I've had 3 seizure letter in one year 4 years ago. All letters with a number to call but never received a call. I never called the number obviously and never heard anything further.

All international orders with two of the three orders from the same source. Haven't done an international order since and haven't received a seizure letter since.

Nowadays I don't answer any phone calls with numbers I don't recognize. Mostly because after seeing that interview of when the woman got a call from her daughter saying she was kidnapped and she wasn't. Scammers had got a 3 second audio clip of her daughter's voice

Mother targeted by AI voice scam that falsely claimed her daughter was kidnapped

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131