over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Package seuzure phone call

How did they get your number? Was it on the package or order information?

I've had 3 seizure letter in one year 4 years ago. All letters with a number to call but never received a call. I never called the number obviously and never heard anything further.

All international orders with two of the three orders from the same source. Haven't done an international order since and haven't received a seizure letter since.

Nowadays I don't answer any phone calls with numbers I don't recognize. Mostly because after seeing that interview of when the woman got a call from her daughter saying she was kidnapped and she wasn't. Scammers had got a 3 second audio clip of her daughter's voice

Mother targeted by AI voice scam that falsely claimed her daughter was kidnapped
Was your address not flagged or something? Are you still able to order?

I have not attempted international orders since that happened. And I've had no seizure letters since then.

The second and third orders were seizures from the same source. In all three seizure letters there was a list of everything broken down as if it were all tested and the weight of each item that was tested. I suppose the positive and all that was everything that was ordered apparently tested out appropriately.

I have only made domestic orders since that time without issue

Nothing has happened, I've got 2 packages coming both with peptides. Bpc and epo, one is international that shipped right after I told my source about the call. My source maintains that it was unrelated. If they intend to catch me good luck i'm never at home.

Customs usually send letters, kind of like the IRS. If the package in question shows up write 'Return to sender, Did NOT order' and sit on it for a few days. If they are going to do a controlled delivery normally it will happen pretty quickly after the package is accepted.

Nothing has happened, I've got 2 packages coming both with peptides. Bpc and epo, one is international that shipped right after I told my source about the call. My source maintains that it was unrelated. If they intend to catch me good luck i'm never at home.
Dude no one is going to come bust you for non schedule/controlled meds. I wouldn't be surprised if they were opened and checked and allowed through.

I've been around this board for a while, I usually just browse for what I'm interested in and don't post much unless I have a specific question and even then I usually just hit the search bar rather than post. I'm a former LEO, local not fed, but worked narcotics and interdiction and have a good deal of experience working with the DEA, HSI (former customs), and the postal inspectors. Please don't take my word as gospel. But, there a r e numerous phone and internet phishing scams where foreign actors pose as a government entity or LE in order to send them lots of $$$$.

This happens overseas as well. My wife is from Central America and it happened to her mother and she sent thousands of dollars to some unknown foreign criminal fucks. Second, customs or CBP usually sends a letter not making phone calls. If they wanted to do anything without a SW they would do a knock and talk as someone else mentioned, but that is high risk, so they would typically want a SW.

It is the safer bet if they have the evidence to file for a PC warrant with a judge. Knock and talks CAN work if the person is stupid enough to let the vampires into their home. NEVER permit an LEO into your home that shows up uninvited unless they have an SW in hand. They are asking for consent and its your right to deny them. If they don't have PC or an SW then thanks but no thanks. Be respectful, but execute your rights.

If they are doing a knock and talk they are fishing for evidence and don't have shit to go on, other than what they hope to find from your consensual entry into your home. DON'T let them. Be cool and respectful, but exercise your 4th amendment right to search and seizure. The only exception is if they have an SW in hand. The you have no choice.

Okay, what I will say now may or may not be true. While working narcotics and working with a federal task force; the focus was on the problems that are plaguing the country, heroin (now pure fent) and meth. Most DEA agents, cops, or otherwise give a fuck about PEDs; unless its one of their own using them 😮. Then its a big problem for that officer or agent, BUT, they don't test for it on regular UA just rec stuff like week and yayo or opes. There's alot of legit dope coming through the mail both international and national. I'm talking fent and meth, which as I know are the 2 biggest targets for LE.

Even MJ, MOST, cops or feds don't care about. BUT, you can still have that dork that wants to jail someone for a roach. Even then, most prosecutors and judges dismiss these dismal cases. I'll give an example, which will also demonstrate how USPS Postal inspectors conduct business as well. While working as a narcotics interdiction officer in a HIDTA area I stopped a vehicle on a major interstate for a bullshit traffic violation. I would get into alot of details but a search was conducted of the vehicle due to a variety of Indicators that the persons in the vehicle were involved in narcotics trafficking. Nothing was found in the vehicle, other than several USPS receipts from different post offices in the LA County area with express shipping to an address in the Midwest. I typed up my report and gave the PC to the postal inspector. The next day, an SW was conducted on the package that contained 4lbs of MJ to my disappointment, no heroin or fent. The MJ was wasted and thrown in the trash.

When postal inspectors and agents go for a CD they will wire the package that they have gotten an SW for. When the package is opened, the device is light sensitive and will go off,alerting theCD team to move in. I can tell of a failed CD where this happened with several pounds of fent. So, if opened in a dark room or basement, the opened package will not alert, which is what happened in this case.

I don't know what to advise you other than some insider Info that I am gladly now well removed from. Proceed with caution although, like many said, it is likely a scam. Phone and internet scams are huge these days and the feds and most REAL local street cops give fuck all about PEDs unless you are making big $$$$. Same goes for MJ. The big $$ bros are always targets because that seizure money brings revenue to our corrupt government.

To the OP I had the exact same call. No issues on my end or my source. Scammer for sure.

Also as someone already pointed out. Customs does not call suspects or victims. Says so directly on their website to avoid scams.

take it from someone who has got a CD done time for it .. You are being WATCHED, if in fact that was your pack that got snagged. YOU WOULD KNOW IF ITS A SCAM. POSTMASTER GENERAL called my cell directly and facilitated me picking up the hot pack 30 min later.

I would even clean house, I got too comfortable, was not slanging, but was sitting on some lab equip and raws from years past, literally were collecting dust. It was not intl either it was from local to me, from a well known sponsor still in action. I would never even attempt to import with my record and especially not west coast customs at this point. take it as a grain of salt

I've allegedly had a local pack snagged at el paso 15 or so years ago , to ARX INTL(old school dude) RIP ARX

there are some red flags along my path I would have done differently and payed better attention in retrospect
You are being watched.......NOT!!!! Do you think all those resources are being used on a small package when all hell is breaking loose at the border. They MAY, MAY have a record of your addy, name and so on but getting a call from the man......NO WAY!

You are being watched.......NOT!!!! Do you think all those resources are being used on a small package when all hell is breaking loose at the border. They MAY, MAY have a record of your addy, name and so on but getting a call from the man......NO WAY!
agreed, they will not call. when they want you, they will get you, I don't give a fuck who you are and neither do they. When your card gets pulled you are DONE. again I am speaking from experience and unless you have been raided before, you are talking about something you know ZERO about besides your perceived intuition and heresay / bro lore. Which holds about ZERO VALUE. but from someone who has been on a watch list, you know when you are being watched, the USPS postal guy even told me my address was flagged for christ sakes. I had a DEA agent tell me how many packs I had received in 60 days to the T.

nobody is doing shit about the border, I live 30 minutes from IT. I was there last week in SAN YSIDRO. I see it firsthand. Do you see it firsthand or just on fox and CNN? I have seen the influx of people everywhere here. We do have a crisis at boarder, but please enlighten me besides gov jim abbot who is doing a damn thing about it, certainly not gavin newscum

I ordered a bunch of saizen from oversees a few times. At the time i had no idea that there were postal employees who deliver stuff in plain clothes in their own personal vehicle. Anyways. I had this dude pull up in a mitsubishi eclipse wearing just normal clothes to deliver me my pack. To be honest i thought he looked like a straight up hippie. Had really long hair. I was so confused because i had never ever seen that before. I was thinking to myself oh shit im being setup! Abort abort! He comes up to the door and hes like i have a delivery for so and so. Im just like uhhhh no that person doesnt live here. He coild tell i was being kind of weird and hes just like uhh are you sure??? And i was like yup and shut the door. In reality it was just a dude trying to his job. Luckily i was able to retrieve them from the post office next day once i found out he was an actual postal employee. That would throw a lot of people off though. In all these years ive never had a delivery from what looked like some rando.

I've been around this board for a while, I usually just browse for what I'm interested in and don't post much unless I have a specific question and even then I usually just hit the search bar rather than post. I'm a former LEO, local not fed, but worked narcotics and interdiction and have a good deal of experience working with the DEA, HSI (former customs), and the postal inspectors. Please don't take my word as gospel. But, there a r e numerous phone and internet phishing scams where foreign actors pose as a government entity or LE in order to send them lots of $$$$.

This happens overseas as well. My wife is from Central America and it happened to her mother and she sent thousands of dollars to some unknown foreign criminal fucks. Second, customs or CBP usually sends a letter not making phone calls. If they wanted to do anything without a SW they would do a knock and talk as someone else mentioned, but that is high risk, so they would typically want a SW.

It is the safer bet if they have the evidence to file for a PC warrant with a judge. Knock and talks CAN work if the person is stupid enough to let the vampires into their home. NEVER permit an LEO into your home that shows up uninvited unless they have an SW in hand. They are asking for consent and its your right to deny them. If they don't have PC or an SW then thanks but no thanks. Be respectful, but execute your rights.

If they are doing a knock and talk they are fishing for evidence and don't have shit to go on, other than what they hope to find from your consensual entry into your home. DON'T let them. Be cool and respectful, but exercise your 4th amendment right to search and seizure. The only exception is if they have an SW in hand. The you have no choice.

Okay, what I will say now may or may not be true. While working narcotics and working with a federal task force; the focus was on the problems that are plaguing the country, heroin (now pure fent) and meth. Most DEA agents, cops, or otherwise give a fuck about PEDs; unless its one of their own using them 😮. Then its a big problem for that officer or agent, BUT, they don't test for it on regular UA just rec stuff like week and yayo or opes. There's alot of legit dope coming through the mail both international and national. I'm talking fent and meth, which as I know are the 2 biggest targets for LE.

Even MJ, MOST, cops or feds don't care about. BUT, you can still have that dork that wants to jail someone for a roach. Even then, most prosecutors and judges dismiss these dismal cases. I'll give an example, which will also demonstrate how USPS Postal inspectors conduct business as well. While working as a narcotics interdiction officer in a HIDTA area I stopped a vehicle on a major interstate for a bullshit traffic violation. I would get into alot of details but a search was conducted of the vehicle due to a variety of Indicators that the persons in the vehicle were involved in narcotics trafficking. Nothing was found in the vehicle, other than several USPS receipts from different post offices in the LA County area with express shipping to an address in the Midwest. I typed up my report and gave the PC to the postal inspector. The next day, an SW was conducted on the package that contained 4lbs of MJ to my disappointment, no heroin or fent. The MJ was wasted and thrown in the trash.

When postal inspectors and agents go for a CD they will wire the package that they have gotten an SW for. When the package is opened, the device is light sensitive and will go off,alerting theCD team to move in. I can tell of a failed CD where this happened with several pounds of fent. So, if opened in a dark room or basement, the opened package will not alert, which is what happened in this case.

I don't know what to advise you other than some insider Info that I am gladly now well removed from. Proceed with caution although, like many said, it is likely a scam. Phone and internet scams are huge these days and the feds and most REAL local street cops give fuck all about PEDs unless you are making big $$$$. Same goes for MJ. The big $$ bros are always targets because that seizure money brings revenue to our corrupt government.
In my case package was never opened and they (attempted) to execute the warrant anyway. Unfotunately for them we're all too smart to say a word to pigs and in the end since the package they got wasn't opened it was all excluded evidence anyway (basically they illegally executed a search warrant). That didn't ever get any of our stuff back they took.

And for anyone saying they dont call you, maybe not customs, but post master general called me and texted me telling me my package was available for pickup. Her name was SIBA. I had a personal relationship with her because packs had been going missing (legit business packs like 500lbs protein and I was taking big hits on the losses they were not insured by mfg) . I was on my way to pt a client who became a gf. signed for package that didn't require a signature it was domestic. next thing you know I walk out and DEA and FEDS are waiting for me.

In my case package was never opened and they (attempted) to execute the warrant anyway. Unfotunately for them we're all too smart to say a word to pigs and in the end since the package they got wasn't opened it was all excluded evidence anyway (basically they illegally executed a search warrant). That didn't ever get any of our stuff back they took.
41k in bank account seized , brand new mercedes e350 AMG on 20s, 30-40k worth of sports memoribilia in garage seized, 9800$ cash because it was resting next to a sheet of LSD in my office, literally only because that they took it. They consfiscated all of our electronics including my sons computer. I had liquid lsd in the fridge unlabeled they didn't even open the fridge they would have took it. Suspiciously, they also left some AAS raws and psychedelics scattered on my counter after they finished the raid. Take the scenic route and plead the fifth, that also was paramount for me. A few of the psychedelics they could not even test for (2CB, 3MEOPCP, MXE)

What SAVED ME was using an email on an off shore server who will not extradite to USA or allow subpoena. After that, I PGP encrypted everything with GPG4USB, and from there I would further hide the encrypted information in a self destructing text.

My charges went from mfg to distribution, and possession of a deadly weapon. if you can afford an attorney you are a fool for not utilizing one (general advice to everyone)

if anyone needs an attorney with EXPERIENCE in this field regarding AAS convictions etc, dm me

And for anyone saying they dont call you, maybe not customs, but post master general called me and texted me telling me my package was available for pickup. Her name was SIBA. I had a personal relationship with her because packs had been going missing (legit business packs like 500lbs protein and I was taking big hits on the losses they were not insured by mfg) . I was on my way to pt a client who became a gf. signed for package that didn't require a signature it was domestic. next thing you know I walk out and DEA and FEDS are waiting for me.
fack. yep never sign for anything pretty much.

Yep, the have to have the PC typed up to send to a judge to have a SW to open the package. Morons, how would they know what was is the package unless they opened it and therefore filed a criminal charge or SW to a residence that they had 0 pc for in the first place. So good for you man.

Yep, the have to have the PC typed up to send to a judge to have a SW to open the package. Morons, how would they know what was is the package unless they opened it and therefore filed a criminal charge or SW to a residence that they had 0 pc for in the first place. So good for you man.
when they do do this they often open and retape

one time I ordered 5k allegedly worth of items from the old IP CHINA, 2009 or 2010-and I was receiving packs regularly, albeit west coast customs are terrible. It was rural address and I knew the postman for years, I had a tracker and saw it was out for delivery, the mailman parked down street and he then walked probably 100 yards to hand deliver the pack, I noticed and saw him come to gate. I proceeded to walk up to him and see what was going on and he asked for me by name, immediately I felt this was suspicious, along with his mini 5k to deliver the pack- ODD- and turned down the pack. 5k hit

man do I miss those masteron tablets

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity