over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pain with inject

constant pain

Newbies
hey guys.. i am new here.. i have been reading a good bit of post and getting some great impressions of you guys... i hate this to be my first post, but i have some issues with injections... using some bd test e and eq .. the shots do not hurt until the following day.. before the 4th day to reinject, the area is swollen, not hot or red. bruised and knotted up severely. this is the 4th week of this.. source is good. dont suspect anything there, but, i just do not know.. he says maybe a reaction.. but heck.. 4 weeks of it.. plan is for 15 weeks.. any suggestions. by the way i can not even inject today because of it.. just no where to stick .. too knotted up.. sterile practice is spot on with my injects.. thanks guys.

Welcome!

To quote Big A, "No pain-No gain". Its just a fact of life needles hurt. Go to the bigginers forum, the very first thread you will see is called "How to do injections". This should answer all of your questions and help you do a better job with your next injections. That is the Thread that help me the most, so much so that I no-longer feel pain of any kind, however as you read this board, you will find that everyone has a bad shot every once in awhile, that thread should help you be more consistant anyway.

P.S. Read-Read-Read,
There is a lot of information on this board and there are some people on it who have forgotten more than I will ever know. Good Luck Bro!

Perhaps you're using a needle which is too thick, I had the same problem (was using 21G in quad) and now I use 25G and still some pain but nothing disturbing

Is this your first time using inj Steroids?
Or have you tried other stuff without the Pain?

Some pain is normal and to be expected...Shouldnt be crippling though.

I've had some of that reaction with BD inj products in the past. Red, warm and a little swollen the next day and last for some days. I had to switch to other products. Maybe the alcohol content?

bad product or reaction to it if it hurts, swells and is red.. switch brands or cut the dose in half

thanks for the replys.. i have used some gear from mexico and had some inject pain but would be ok, i know to expect some pain, but not to be crippled.. british dragon seemed to be spoken of highly, so i went with it.. can you guys maybe recomend another brand that would be better.. i am using a 23 gauge 1 inch pin, and i have cut the dose to 1cc in each side instead of 2cc in 1 side.. i have exhausted my limited ideas of making it work.. thanks for any other advice and brands types.. i work out hard and i am in CONSTANT PAIN from the weights often. but please not from the gear.. :-}

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws