over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

painful test e

Testosterone Enanthate will most of the times be a pain in the butt literally. There is no going around it. Maybe mix it up with some more oil? Idk, last ones I got were painful and 5 days pain! All shots!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testosterone Enanthate will most of the times be a pain in the butt literally. There is no going around it. Maybe mix it up with some more oil? Idk, last ones I got were painful and 5 days pain! All shots!!!

I'm experiencing this swelling from my Deca, as well. There's something more than just a reaction to enanthate. Though, there may be a complication of elements.

Its not carbolic if its being caused by deca also. The carbolic was test enan only.
More likely if both are an issue it is EO or ba or you are just sensitive to pins. Any oil you stick in yourself will cause some swelling.

Yes you can bake at LOW TEMP with a vent pin to try and remove some ba but I think its a bromyth more than anything. If the pain is within 1 hour it is likely BA, if it comes on 12+ hrs later its most likely crashing.

I would advise anyone who does gear to have 45 filters on hand to add oil if needed. Gear is different for everyone. How it affects different people is so varied that you just have to be prepared to adjust it as needed for you. There are some HG stuff I don't tolerate well, its just the nature of the beast.

Enan should not be painful. It is a long ester with a low melt point. It is one of the easiest hormones to brew painlessly that exists. If yours is always painful you have an issue.

Its not carbolic if its being caused by deca also. The carbolic was test enan only.
More likely if both are an issue it is EO or ba or you are just sensitive to pins. Any oil you stick in yourself will cause some swelling.

Yes you can bake at LOW TEMP with a vent pin to try and remove some ba but I think its a bromyth more than anything. If the pain is within 1 hour it is likely BA, if it comes on 12+ hrs later its most likely crashing.

I would advise anyone who does gear to have 45 filters on hand to add oil if needed. Gear is different for everyone. How it affects different people is so varied that you just have to be prepared to adjust it as needed for you. There are some HG stuff I don't tolerate well, its just the nature of the beast.

the 12 hr pain and swelling mark is the problem that I'm having...that's why I think that the solution crashed or was made with the bad test powder

this is the only time I have ever had test E that was painful

If its crashed you will see sludge, crystals or fogginess in the oil. It is crashing INSIDE YOU. Probably too high mg or solvents are off. Whatever just filter in some oil and call it g2g. If you are gonna play with gear I think you need to be knowledgeable on filters and brewing as even HG stuff can be quite painful for some.

I just threw it away and ordered more from a better lab

like I said earlier nobody could tell me what was in there-EO no EO
what the carrier oil was etc

cheaper just to throw it away than to go to the doctor

I just threw it away and ordered more from a better lab

like I said earlier nobody could tell me what was in there-EO no EO
what the carrier oil was etc

cheaper just to throw it away than to go to the doctor

This may have been mentioned earlier...but if your sponsor can't verify what is in its gear then its time to change suppliers!

This may have been mentioned earlier...but if your sponsor can't verify what is in its gear then its time to change suppliers!

and that's what I did...

TO EO OR NOT TO EO THAT IS THE QUESTION!

that's what the lab told the sponsor to tell me:mad:

If its crashed you will see sludge, crystals or fogginess in the oil. It is crashing INSIDE YOU. Probably too high mg or solvents are off. Whatever just filter in some oil and call it g2g. If you are gonna play with gear I think you need to be knowledgeable on filters and brewing as even HG stuff can be quite painful for some.

Here's what I've done, so far...

Last Night:
Bought a thermometer, heated my crockpot to 200. Added a small bit of water to help raise ambient temp. Placed my Deca inside with lid closed for 25 minutes (taking it out a few times to spin and rotate the vial end over end letting gravity feed the solvents, other times spinning between my hands). Removed at 25 minutes, spun again and allowed to cool to near room temp. Loaded a fresh syringe and pinned glute .5 cc to test.

Today:
Small lump, but not painful. Previously, shots were forming same lumps, then area becomes inflamed and "hardens", lasting at least 5-8 days in this inflamed state. 8-10th day, area begins to itch (indication of healing).

As of yet, no further reddening or inflaming, besides small injection lump. This may change... Hopefully not. Will monitor and update here as time passes. *Note: my last pin was Test E .5cc in glutes. I will be trying the above stated procedure, if Deca shot heals quick and doesn't inflame.

Is this (vaguely) correct procedure to refurbish a crashed vehicle?

Meanwhile:
I'm ordering sterile GSO (Grape Seed Oil). Above, you mention a filter. Is this for pressing both oils into a unified solvent (GSO and product), or for another reason. Please explain what type of filter is preferred, as well as its reason.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Dorian123:

You could probably "gift" the vials you won't use to someone here who knows how better to refurbish the product. Or has no adverse EO/BA reactions.

Just an idea...

Dorian123:

You could probably "gift" the vials you won't use to someone here who knows how better to refurbish the product. Or has no adverse EO/BA reactions.

Just an idea...

yes but I don't want anyone taking something that no one has an idea as to what is inside it

better to throw it out than to have to go to the doctor

why take the risk?

yes but I don't want anyone taking something that no one has an idea as to what is inside it

better to throw it out than to have to go to the doctor

why take the risk?

True. But some folks have been around a while and know the sponser and are ok with them. Just a thought. I trust you're doing the right thing.

the sponsor and the labs not from here

they can't make up their mind as to whether it has EO in it

they can't tell me the carrier oil

2 of the 10 vials were only filled half way

if they're that lazy who wants to deal with it?

.45 syringe filters. Any chemical research website will have them. They attach to a syringe. Get some 10ml syringes with them. Im sure any sponsor here that has research chems will have them. Some may say to just buy sterile oil but that's silly and in the long run costs more and is less safe.

You might wanna warm up that deca under a hot faucet everytime you pin it.

Meanwhile:
I'm ordering sterile GSO (Grape Seed Oil). Above, you mention a filter. Is this for pressing both oils into a unified solvent (GSO and product), or for another reason. Please explain what type of filter is preferred, as well as its reason.

Thank you.

You should register over at Anasci.org as this topic is allowed over there. (brewing) There is a ton of good information over there that will help you a great deal.

Sterile Syringes - Buy, No Prescription Required, Syringes, Needles, Sterile Injection Water, Whatman Sterile Filters, Medical Supplies Online, Site Enhancing Oils, Syntherol, Sterile Needles. will have what you are looking for with regards to the filters. They filter out bad stuff and come in two sizes. .45 and .25 microns. You want to filter any oil you may add to your existing products even if it claims to be sterile.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws