over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pancreatitis

monstrinh000

Registered
Hi guys,

I had alcohol induced pancreatitis in December 2022. I fell into depression and alcoholism during the cvid lockdowns and was drinking everyday. I fell out of love from BB and I was out of the gym for a couple of years.

I had an acute pancreatitis attack following a drinking binge and recovered well without complications.

Fast forward to now, I'm back into BB with full passion and feeling and doing great. I've been off gear since 2019 and looking to begin cycling again.

I have a question regarding gear moving forward as I don't want to risk triggering another pancreatitis attack. I figured I should probably stay away from certain compounds.

I've researched a bit and found reports of Trenbolone, Tamoxifen and Insulin induced pancreatitis.

Any advice, thoughts moving forward? I'm looking for words of wisdom and advice.

I was planning on using only Pharma grade gear. A test base and a DHT derivative.

Thank you in advance.

I'm no expert on this but I think it would make sense to stay away from orals. I also don't think it's necessary for you to take only Pharm grade gear. Just don't use anything with EO or guicol.

I would try to not over tax your system with really high androgen loads. Just keep things simple. Keep the toxic load to a minimum, Make sure your nutrition/micronutirent intake is on point, as well as your sleep, and just general health stuff and supplementation.

And for God's sake NO booze. From those who I know that have pancreatitis alcohol and drugs are the absolute worst things that cause flare ups.

I'm no expert on this but I think it would make sense to stay away from orals. I also don't think it's necessary for you to take only Pharm grade gear. Just don't use anything with EO or guicol.

I would try to not over tax your system with really high androgen loads. Just keep things simple. Keep the toxic load to a minimum, Make sure your nutrition/micronutirent intake is on point, as well as your sleep, and just general health stuff and supplementation.

And for God's sake NO booze. From those who I know that have pancreatitis alcohol and drugs are the absolute worst things that cause flare ups.
Thank you for the reply.

Thank you for the observation on the carrier oil.

Best,

Hi guys,

I had alcohol induced pancreatitis in December 2022. I fell into depression and alcoholism during the cvid lockdowns and was drinking everyday. I fell out of love from BB and I was out of the gym for a couple of years.

I had an acute pancreatitis attack following a drinking binge and recovered well without complications.

Fast forward to now, I'm back into BB with full passion and feeling and doing great. I've been off gear since 2019 and looking to begin cycling again.

I have a question regarding gear moving forward as I don't want to risk triggering another pancreatitis attack. I figured I should probably stay away from certain compounds.

I've researched a bit and found reports of Trenbolone, Tamoxifen and Insulin induced pancreatitis.

Any advice, thoughts moving forward? I'm looking for words of wisdom and advice.

I was planning on using only Pharma grade gear. A test base and a DHT derivative.

Thank you in advance.
Appreciate the transparency and sharing. Nobody is immune from anything as life hits us all.

How are your lipase levels, ALT and AST? As well all around blood work?

You want to make sure before you go back into anything that you know the risks (assume you do) and if you do that you’re as responsible as you can be.

As you already know- don’t drink and do gear. I think that’s a good rule for most who prioritize their health, but in your case it’s a must.

If it were me- no orals, tren or insulin. I would likely start on low TRT levels of Test and work up from there sticking with mild compounds like Mast or Primo.

I’d focus on lean mass with as low of dosages as possible, as that last thing I’d want to do is have large bodyweight fluctuations.

Just do it responsible, eat clean, no drinking and you should be able to make progress over time. Just my opinion.

Appreciate the transparency and sharing. Nobody is immune from anything as life hits us all.

How are your lipase levels, ALT and AST? As well all around blood work?

You want to make sure before you go back into anything that you know the risks (assume you do) and if you do that you’re as responsible as you can be.

As you already know- don’t drink and do gear. I think that’s a good rule for most who prioritize their health, but in your case it’s a must.

If it were me- no orals, tren or insulin. I would likely start on low TRT levels of Test and work up from there sticking with mild compounds like Mast or Primo.

I’d focus on lean mass with as low of dosages as possible, as that last thing I’d want to do is have large bodyweight fluctuations.

Just do it responsible, eat clean, no drinking and you should be able to make progress over time. Just my opinion.
That's my plan.

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, of course I ran research. This particular one you mention is regarding corticosteroids (which are used for auto-imune pancreatitis).

Other reports I found were specifically related to these compounds

- Ten Ace induced pancreatitis (I found a couple of reports, it could be the compound itself or the oils/preservatives used).
- Tamoxifen induced pancreatitis (Could be from estrogen or the compound itself).
- Growth hormone insured pancreatitis in children.

These are all very small sample reports.

But then again there are reports of AAS treatment for cystic fibrosis of the pancreas. Which is the other side of the coin.

Yeah so this is why tren fucks up my stomach...

Yeah so this is why tren fucks up my stomach...
Could be. Both reports apparently no hyperlipidemia or hypercalcemia...so it was probably tren causing either excessive oxidative stress in the organ and subsequent depletion of autophagy and/or antioxidant mechanisms...or activating digestive enzymes prematurely.

Could be. Both reports apparently no hyperlipidemia or hypercalcemia...so it was probably tren causing either excessive oxidative stress in the organ and subsequent depletion of autophagy and/or antioxidant mechanisms...or activating digestive enzymes prematurely.
For reference:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner