over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paranoid?

bRIAN617

Registered
I just want to ask if anyone has ever felt paranoid like this. Please note schizophrenia doesn't run in the family, and I've never been one to believe in conspiracies, but this won't get out of my head.

I'm in recovery, as is my wife... AA. This guy shows up that I end up hitting it off with, thinking he'd be a great friend. He says he's here temporarily from Atlanta taking care of his father, where he has no phone signal, so I only hear from him when he calls. I live in Birmingham, a biiiig place with lots and lots of meetings. I was talking to my wife, and she says they talked awhile at her homegroup. Funny, he shows up at my group and soley befriends me, and my wife's group and befriends her. So a couple of nights ago he tells me about this huge supplement business he was running, making real loot, and they get popped for dosing the supps with sildenafil. Wow, right up my alley. We could finish each other's sentences. So this afternoon my wife goes to the gym with her son in my car. About 20 minutes later I get a text that he's going to the gym. Ok, I wonder what gym he goes to? My wife comes home and says "Oh, I saw your friend at the gym... we talked for awhile." My gym is not a chain. It's a local gym that requires a 6 month minimum membership. He's only supposed to be here about a month, but he doesn't go to a chain gym or a month by month, he goes to the one I go to. Remember, I live in birmingham.... It's not New York, but it isn't small.

This has all happened in a space of about 10 days or so. I'm getting freaked out. So what do you think, Coincidence? or Not?

Not sure exactly what your worried about , cheating wife ? Some kind of scammer or something , I dont know , but it is a strange chain of events , are you running tren by chance , ha , that shit makes me think my girl is doing everybody

I def wouldnt trust that... ask him about the gym membership.... ask him personal stuff and then re ask it.... if hes a cop hes in character and you should be able to trip him up... and do background checks on what he says... Like oh where did you live before that.... Oh ya... isnt that *bullshit county* or oh then you must know blablabla's dude everyone ate pizza there back in the day.... test that motherfucker out... something aint right...

Hey bRIAN, I didn't know you posted on-line??? That gym is a great place, and your wife was nice as always. You have nothing to worry about though. I'll see ya tonight in your bed sweet thing:):love:

lol, j/k:)

That is kind of freaky, i'd definately have my paranoia up a notch or two. Keep tabs of your wife to be on the safe side. You can never be too cautious against weirdos these days.

i use too have a saying in life...there is no such thing as a coincidence....but then i thought about it for a bit and came to this conclusion...one time it happens...maybe coincidence...any more than that no effin way....so what i am saying....this dude has had too many coincidences so therefore not a coincidence....kabish?...and another thing your not being paranoid your being alert...if it walks like a duck talks like a duck....it's a duck. dude i will tell ya right now this guys is up too something...but remember keep your friends closer but enemies closer

long lost son/brother????

could your house be bug?

are you/your wife/her son doing any thing the filth may be intrested in?

Last edited:
My guess is you are a local gym related business man and are getting nervous. Sounds odd. Stop talking to the dude if it don't feel right.

Or tell him you aren't into dudes anymore. Jk

" I'm only paranoid because everyone's against me" -Frank Burns

That is odd though brother. Odd.

My guess is you are a local gym related business man and are getting nervous. Sounds odd. Stop talking to the dude if it don't feel right.

Or tell him you aren't into dudes anymore. Jk

x2, i'd clean house now and lay low...dude is WAY too close and I've been to birmingham before, it's pretty big...way too much for coincidence and he can only call you? too fishy

That's some weird shit dude...'cheeky-sm:ch'eky-sm

I think it could actually be coincidence, i mean how could it be an affair if your wife brings it up that she talked to him? and you met him at AA meetings and had a few things in common so what right?. Hes new in town and picked your gym, neither you or your wife said anything about you guys going to that gym b4 you heard he went there?? i mean if a buddy of mine went to that gym, i might spend extra even if unnecessary if i knew no one in town to go to his. Idk if your doing anything illegal but if you arnt nothing to worry about honestly? ignore him if u feel weird and if u see him say uve been really busy lately with shit.

I think it could actually be coincidence, i mean how could it be an affair if your wife brings it up that she talked to him? and you met him at AA meetings and had a few things in common so what right?. Hes new in town and picked your gym, neither you or your wife said anything about you guys going to that gym b4 you heard he went there?? i mean if a buddy of mine went to that gym, i might spend extra even if unnecessary if i knew no one in town to go to his. Idk if your doing anything illegal but if you arnt nothing to worry about honestly? ignore him if u feel weird and if u see him say uve been really busy lately with shit.

I don't think he is paranoid about his wife having an affair, maybe he is, but I don't read that. Maybe he is paranoid that he is into something illegal and this guy is trying to get in with him, befriend him, and bust him? Maybe he is trying to lure him into a scheme of his that is going to be a scam, or a setup? I am not saying I feel this, but I think the op may be worried about this. If he is into some illegal shit, then maybe he has a concern.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131