over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this gyno or just being paranoid?

Pump2356

Registered
Hey guys,

I'm into the second week of my cycle of just testosterone enathate at 250mg every 5th day and last night I began to feel a tingling sensation and are erect and somewhat hurt to touch because they are still erect..There are no lumps or anything. I haven't read much about this being a form of gyno? Is this possible at my low dosage and only begining the second week?

I have both nolvadex and arimidex on hand , is this all in my head?? If not should I begin taking nolvadex at 20mg a day?

Thanks!!

i think that it is def possible to get some gyno from that dosage. for me when i first got gyno, it got kinda sore around that area even before any lumps or puffyness started to show. i am lucky to have gotten rid of mine with letro. but thats because i had not yet had those hard lumps form yet. i believe, once that happens, it requires surgeryto get rid of it. to be safe i would usually always run nolva or clomid while on test. surgery is not something i would want to pay for so i think its best to try and prevent it rather then try and fix it later.

Hey guys,

I'm into the second week of my cycle of just testosterone enathate at 250mg every 5th day and last night I began to feel a tingling sensation and are erect and somewhat hurt to touch because they are still erect..There are no lumps or anything. I haven't read much about this being a form of gyno? Is this possible at my low dosage and only begining the second week?

I have both nolvadex and arimidex on hand , is this all in my head?? If not should I begin taking nolvadex at 20mg a day?

Thanks!!

You don't have gyno YET, what you have is the hyper sensibility that tells you to start taking those anti-e's.

Yes , that's the right time to get nolva involved.

Okay I took 20mg of nolvadex last night and will continue to take the same dosage throughout cycle and see if it haults the program. Would it be wise to take armidex after my last injection for those 10.5 days to get all that estrogen out before I begin pct with nolvadex?

I can't believe how fast this stuff is hitting me especially on such a low dosage. I'm only into the second week and already my weight is going up so much on everything even doing 12-15 reps. My body looks completely different with a lower bf and 4 pounds up . I'm not sure if its the gear or my training since I recently just changed to a 5 day program with my trainer. I wonder if norma hellas screwed up and put propionate in instead of enanthate...or I'm just super senstivie..

are you sure you even want to continue test...?

i'm really sorry that you are getting that with such extremely low doses of test, that really sucks, maybe have to load up on anabolics(more $) and do just enough test to keep the peepee working....

i'm really sorry that you are getting that with such extremely low doses of test, that really sucks, maybe have to load up on anabolics(more $) and do just enough test to keep the peepee working....

Yeah I might have to take 1g of primo ..but will see how this goes first. I'm already seeing a dramatic transformation in my body too for some reason and look leaner but way bigger, so I don't look bloated .However, yet got what might be early signs of gyno...
I read most people don't feel it kick it or big gains until the 3/4 week and even sometimes the 6th and that's with many taking 500mg. I'm already in the second day of the second week at about 375ish (the average I believe for every 5th day injections with amps) and the weight is all dramatically going up and 5 lbs of water weight. The training today was amazing and just keeps getting better everyday. I probably should have just started at 250mg a week, but heard it doesnt do anything, but apparently that is not true.
If it wasn't for such dramatic results already I would have just said screw it and went to milder anabolics that don't arom. as much.

Well,i would personally take 0.5mg. of arimidex eod instead of that nolva,it just sounds to me that you are extremely sensitive to it(which is good and bad because you already made some very good gains)-have you ever did enthanate before?(if you did,and you didnt react to it like you do now,than i would definitly question whats in it)-if its a pharm-grade test it should be good,but if its ugl you never know.

Well,i would personally take 0.5mg. of arimidex eod instead of that nolva,it just sounds to me that you are extremely sensitive to it(which is good and bad because you already made some very good gains)-have you ever did enthanate before?(if you did,and you didnt react to it like you do now,than i would definitly question whats in it)-if its a pharm-grade test it should be good,but if its ugl you never know.

I know I probably should use adex, but I'm going to try the safer nolvadex. I'm trying to keep my lipid profile balanced as much as possible, and read that arimidex will make it worse because of the less estrogen. so that is why I am holding off on the arimidex.
This is my first cycle that I am running, but I already gained 70+ pounds naturally and I'm only 5 in a half feet tall and in my early 20's. Not sure I'f I just haven't reached my genetic limit and that is why the gains are so crazy already?
Yeah all my stuff is from all pharm companies (even the arimidex).The testosterone enanthate I am using is by norma hellas, the same company that produces the most faked deca durabolon . I was told by many it is the best non-usa brand along with schering for enanthate. It's highly potent! or at least for me it is:)

maybe next cycle make up some homebrew tren with low, low dose test...

For acute estrogen related side effects, such as what is being experienced by PUMP, you want to use nolvadex due to its mechanism of action in comparison to arimidex. Tamoxifen has a more 'immediate' effect as it does not stop the production of estrogen, rather it just binds to the enzyme preventing aromatization, where arimidex does and takes time to accumulate and for the circulating estrogen to be metabolised and physically stops the production of estrogen which is not an immediate effect. If anything, you run both to start and wean off of the nolvadex in a week or so once the arimidex has had time to accumulate and take effect systemically.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws