over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Patrick Tuor

creamofriceman35

Newbies
Considering hiring Patrick Tuor for a rebound/off-season. Is this worth it for an amateur who is trying to go pro? I plan on taking my off-season very seriously. I've worked with Justin Harris and honestly, it wasn't a good fit. I need more structure.

I have worked with Patrick in the past. I didn’t get much attention from him. Most times if I asked him a question I wouldn’t get a response till our check in day.

I like his style. It’s a lot tho. Lots of supplements like of specific timing. Probably didn’t really make any major difference either in the long haul but he is a good coach

Who else have you worked with besides Justin? What wasn't a good fit about it? Can you elaborate on the lack of structure? Did you not like making your own menu from the macros?

Who else have you worked with besides Justin? What wasn't a good fit about it? Can you elaborate on the lack of structure? Did you not like making your own menu from the macros?
I've worked with Tuttle for 2 preps and he is great. Responds very quickly to all questions, cares a lot about you as a client. Doesn't over-diet or over-drug you and gets you peeled. Amazing guy. The only thing is, I don't see a ton of his clients making significant off-season gains, I could be wrong on that though. I think some coaches are better for putting on size on their guys and others are better at getting you in shape. Justin blew me up on the rebound but it was too much, I had so much edema from all the carbs that I felt as if I could have had a serious medical event. Regardless I did gain like 50lbs during the rebound but my appetite got blown out a few weeks into the off season. Looking back at check in pics with him, I was way too fat, no idea why he didn't pull back calories harder. I could have had a much more productive off-season and surpassed my strength gains by a lot had I stayed leaner during the rebound.

Regardless I do believe in rebounding aggressively post show after much contemplation, especially if you are a newer competitor. I just need more structure during that period. Regarding making my own menu, I think that is fine for me during the off-season, but I woudln't like that during prep. It was too lackadaisical of an approach, which may work for some but not for me.

I have worked with Patrick in the past. I didn’t get much attention from him. Most times if I asked him a question I wouldn’t get a response till our check in day.

I like his style. It’s a lot tho. Lots of supplements like of specific timing. Probably didn’t really make any major difference either in the long haul but he is a good coach
Thanks for the info. Do you know what his rebound protocol is like? I've also heard that about him, like he has clients do stuff like weigh all their meat raw instead of cooked (I wonder if he gives you an option for that) and take a bunch of supplements at various times (can you give an example of this?). Also did you work with him for off-season or prep?

I've worked with Tuttle for 2 preps and he is great. Responds very quickly to all questions, cares a lot about you as a client. Doesn't over-diet or over-drug you and gets you peeled. Amazing guy. The only thing is, I don't see a ton of his clients making significant off-season gains, I could be wrong on that though. I think some coaches are better for putting on size on their guys and others are better at getting you in shape. Justin blew me up on the rebound but it was too much, I had so much edema from all the carbs that I felt as if I could have had a serious medical event. Regardless I did gain like 50lbs during the rebound but my appetite got blown out a few weeks into the off season. Looking back at check in pics with him, I was way too fat, no idea why he didn't pull back calories harder. I could have had a much more productive off-season and surpassed my strength gains by a lot had I stayed leaner during the rebound.

Regardless I do believe in rebounding aggressively post show after much contemplation, especially if you are a newer competitor. I just need more structure during that period. Regarding making my own menu, I think that is fine for me during the off-season, but I woudln't like that during prep. It was too lackadaisical of an approach, which may work for some but not for me.
Justin definitely pushes it on that rebound. I lost my appetite pretty quickly as well, but my A1c stayed great and I was making unreal gains, so I didn't really care lol

Is that the cosch that took over James hollingshead?

If you're not a famous bodybuilder with a big social media following, all you'll get from Patrick is a "ready-made plan" and a funny drug protocol for beginners - and sometimes you have to wait up to 2 weeks for an email response
I have two buddies that can relate. Robbery.

If you're not a famous bodybuilder with a big social media following, all you'll get from Patrick is a "ready-made plan" and a funny drug protocol for beginners - and sometimes you have to wait up to 2 weeks for an email response
I've heard the same about Matt Jansen. He apparently has his wife pretend it's him for correspondence if you're not a top competitor.

People can only handle so many clients, once it reaches a level most people will get cookie cutter diet and basic ped use u less you are someone they will benefit from (pros/high caliber npc/Instagram with a lot of followers).

How fast was the 50lb gain?
I can’t even imagine losing my appetite in just a few weeks after being contest lean.

I've heard the same about Matt Jansen. He apparently has his wife pretend it's him for correspondence if you're not a top competitor.
They don't pretend anything - you write an email to matt and his wife replies that matt does not deal with normal coaching presents you with an offer and redirects you to one of the coaches who work with Matt

People can only handle so many clients, once it reaches a level most people will get cookie cutter diet and basic ped use u less you are someone they will benefit from (pros/high caliber npc/Instagram with a lot of followers).
Yep. Probably a lot of them doing just this.

They don't pretend anything - you write an email to matt and his wife replies that matt does not deal with normal coaching presents you with an offer and redirects you to one of the coaches who work with Matt
that's right, the one following you is Matt's wife; he directly follows Pros like Nick Walker , Shaun Clarida ; Brett Wilkin

Damn that 2 week response time is unacceptable for the money you'd be paying IMO. Although, one example, this classic Olympian Blake Course seemed to have started with Patrick at a point where I don't believe he was even pro and had sort of a mediocre physique. I wonder if he will put more effort into you if he sees potential.

How fast was the 50lb gain?
I can’t even imagine losing my appetite in just a few weeks after being contest lean.
The 50lbs gain was in 6 weeks. Then I gained about 10lbs during the cruise. I lost my appetite about 1 month into the actual off-season so it was after 3 months of work with him. We cruised for 4 weeks.

Personally, when it comes to rebound and offseason, you won't find anyone better than Justin Harris - in my opinion, he is wildly underrated in the world of bodybuilding in general
I think Justin is extremely intelligent. I consume all of the content that Team Troponin puts out but he did not seem to care that much about me as a client compared to someone like Tuttle who cares a lot. Also I see some contradictions in the stuff he says, for one, he says that the rebound is responsible for the large majority of your off-season gains but then also runs long off-seasons with some of his clients. Like John Rivas was in an off-season for almost 2 years. Why not just prep, rebound, cruise, prep again and then rebound? I think a long off-season is essential for some, especially if you are newer and that the rebound should only be moderately aggressive as that is a good time for sarcoplasmic growth but not myofibliar growth (which would occur during the actual off-season where your joints and tendons are healthy again).

Damn that 2 week response time is unacceptable for the money you'd be paying IMO. Although, one example, this classic Olympian Blake Course seemed to have started with Patrick at a point where I don't believe he was even pro and had sort of a mediocre physique. I wonder if he will put more effort into you if he sees potential.
Tuor has a misbehavior towards pays his consultancies; in Italy he followed some people, he received the money (a lot of money he asks for), after a few weeks he stopped answering and disappeared without giving any explanations

Personally, when it comes to rebound and offseason, you won't find anyone better than Justin Harris - in my opinion, he is wildly underrated in the world of bodybuilding in general
What are your thoughts on Justin Compton? His IG disappeared. I know he also favors a more aggressive rebound.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131