over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Patrick Tuor

It's always funny to me that the average gym rat population watches what a coach does with a genetically gifted athlete then foams at the mouth over that coach!
There are so many solid coaches out there..... Justin Harris, scoobyprep, @Shelby, Phil Viz, Ken skip hill, and so many more. Most of these guys are very reasonable in price. So many people looking for the magic protocol when the name of the game is simply consistency!!!
I have never needed an offseason coach as I just never seen the need for it, I know how to eat more than I'm currently eating and how to lift more weight for more reps workout to workout. No judge has ever told me "you need more muscle".
Yeah very true, it is just consistency and adherence to a solid plan for many years. Personally, I just think that if I shill out a ton of money for a coach, I will 100% follow through with whatever they say not to lose that investment. Like if I pay Milos $500 a month, you best believe I'm doing everything he says to get my money's worth.

Also I know there is no magic protocol for size in the off-season but there is certainly a balance that needs to be had so that food is not pushed too high or too low so that you could extend that period for a longer time. I thought about handling my own rebound but I worry I may blow my appetite out on my own, I really tend to blow up after a show to the point where it is extremely unhealthy. Even before I started competitive bodybuilding, if I would do a mini-cut (not even a contest diet) on my own, I could rebound off that extremely hard and not in a good way. So I need someone there who is going to help me do it the right way (moderately aggressively with the correct PEDs).

Regardless I seemed to be up about 10lbs of stage weight this year after Justin, but it could have been better. Might just run the rebound he gave me from last year with a lot of GH and a good amount of slin and skip the cheat meals (which I went overboard on). Then reconvene with Tuttle for a longer off-season. No plans to compete for 12 months so I could always pull back later on if I fuck up my rebound and blow out appetite again.

You have the right list of coaches to search thru. But I also cannot fault any coach for a client not telling him stuff that bothers him. I worked with Andrew Berry and when I had questions or thought some protocols were wonky, I immediately asked him and told him my concerns. He immediately got back to me and explained what he wanted and asked if I was all good. Good coaches will explain to u their method and/or make changes depending on what you’re comfortable with. U lost your appetite with Justin? Did u mention that to him or suggest u pull back some? Does realllly sound like Justin to get feedback and then NOT listen to his client.

You have the right list of coaches to search thru. But I also cannot fault any coach for a client not telling him stuff that bothers him. I worked with Andrew Berry and when I had questions or thought some protocols were wonky, I immediately asked him and told him my concerns. He immediately got back to me and explained what he wanted and asked if I was all good. Good coaches will explain to u their method and/or make changes depending on what you’re comfortable with. U lost your appetite with Justin? Did u mention that to him or suggest u pull back some? Does realllly sound like Justin to get feedback and then NOT listen to his client.
The OP wrote:
Regardless I seemed to be up about 10lbs of stage weight this year after Justin, but it could have been better. Might just run the rebound he gave me from last year with a lot of GH and a good amount of slin and skip the cheat meals (which I went overboard on). END OF QUOTE:
🧐

The OP wrote:
Regardless I seemed to be up about 10lbs of stage weight this year after Justin, but it could have been better. Might just run the rebound he gave me from last year with a lot of GH and a good amount of slin and skip the cheat meals (which I went overboard on). END OF QUOTE:
🧐
There's a reason he lost his appetite

I love doing rebounds and off-season, especially if the athlete gives 110% effort. If you would like to hop on a quick consult call, DM me on IG @DomCardoneIFBB. No coaches working under me and you only talk to me.

Yeah I told him and he pulled back calories, Justin was not a bad coach by any means but the strategy should have been better once it was clear that my body fat was getting out of hand.
The OP wrote:
🧐
There's a reason he lost his appetite
Well I stuck to the plan, like I didn't cheat when I wasn't supposed to. It was my first show though so afterwards on those 5 high days where you can have a cheat meal at the end of the day, I may have had too big of a meal. But it wasn't until about 4 weeks into the off-season where I had lost my appetite and at the beginning of the cruise after the rebound, I was still ravenous but sticking to the plan with normal cheats. At that point, the calories should have been pulled back more aggressively to set me up for a more productive off-season because I had already put on too much weight too quickly and my BF% was up there... 50lbs in 5 weeks is just insane.

Hollingshead wrote some type of apology to Tuor on IG because of how he behaved when they split. Like many have said before, I don't think it's always the coaches fault if a guy doesn't get better placings.
A few coaches have said that in the end no matter what the coach says or does it's the athletes responsibility to "make it happen." DJ and Milos and Cormier were talking about Patrick Moore, how he "just couldn't make it happen, he can't pull the trigger" and they were pretty stumped on what the "problem" was.
Holligshead, and some other of Tuor's athletes, spoke of him like he was God himself Lol, "Patrick said this, Patrick said that." Then when the placings aren't what they hope for they scramble to change coaches. But maybe they were maxed out, maybe there were a number of factors, maybe the competition was simply just too good.

What's ridiculous is how some skinny teens say athletes should go with coach X instead of Y because X won't be able to "figure out their body" Lol. As if you can determine the coaches competence from a distance and without even knowing anything about their methods Lol.

Holligshead, and some other of Tuor's athletes, spoke of him like he was God himself Lol, "Patrick said this, Patrick said that." Then when the placings aren't what they hope for they scramble to change coaches. But maybe they were maxed out, maybe there were a number of factors, maybe the competition was simply just too good.
Hollingshead is one of the most over-hyped pros in recent memory. I think 2021 was his first Olympia and the whole time leading up to it all I heard about was how he was going to crush the competition. Off-season photos every five seconds at 300 lb, his Redcon contract, Fouad's podcast; they were all making him out to be like Branch 2009.

2021 - 12th
2022 - 16th

And you're right; at that time, him and Iain made it seem like Patrick walks on water.

Hollingshead is one of the most over-hyped pros in recent memory. I think 2021 was his first Olympia and the whole time leading up to it all I heard about was how he was going to crush the competition. Off-season photos every five seconds at 300 lb, his Redcon contract, Fouad's podcast; they were all making him out to be like Branch 2009.

2021 - 12th
2022 - 16th

And you're right; at that time, him and Iain made it seem like Patrick walks on water.

My humble opinion is that Hollingshead's physique sort of gets washed out when on stage. It doesn't project. I think it has something to do with lacking in separation perhaps, something that's entirely genetic. Him and others took it to mean he just wasn't peaked properly. That probably hasn't been the main reason for him not placing as well as expected.

Make no mistake, he is very good but we try to find reasons for these guys' competitive trajectories and the above is my analysis Lol.

My humble opinion is that Hollingshead's physique sort of gets washed out when on stage. It doesn't project. I think it has something to do with lacking in separation perhaps, something that's entirely genetic. Him and others took it to mean he just wasn't peaked properly. That probably hasn't been the main reason for him not placing as well as expected.

Make no mistake, he is very good but we try to find reasons for these guys' competitive trajectories and the above is my analysis Lol.
If he had wider clavicles, he would be so much better.

2021 - 12th
2022 - 16th

12th and 16th best IN THE WORLD..........................ya what a fucking looser.

12th and 16th best IN THE WORLD..........................ya what a fucking looser.
I never said he was a loser. Just that those around him at the time seemed to suggest a guaranteed top six finish, which he did not get.

I never said he was a loser. Just that those around him at the time seemed to suggest a guaranteed top six finish, which he did not get.
I don’t think anyone ever said he would be a top 6 guy. Being a top 16 guy, in the fuckin world, is amazing.

Either way, he’s in that second tier of guys, and so is Iain. First tier can show up and peak correctly 90% of the time. Second tier are guys that peak correctly 40-50% of the time. One show they hit it and are top 3. Another show they wildly miss and are 11th. James is in that group. Still amazing BBers but they need to cross their T’s and dot their i’s to be elite.

Tuor couldn’t land the plane. But James had a massive growth spurt with him. James’ turning pro physique compared to now is massively different. And in reality, he needs another one of those to push into that first tier. He’s a guy who needs freaky size and graininess to separate himself from the pack. That’s why I assume he’s taking a year off to do a proper off-season.

In addition to everybody else, there is Dusty Hanshaw.

Dusty brings an added benefit……”average elite genetics”….but he just sledgehammers the fuck out of the diet/training, for years on end…..and he is big as a barn.

Every coach has "successes" as well as "failures". (going by social media is often not the best way to ascertain any of this)
Find one you mesh well with, which might take some trial and error, and $$. But once you find the right one for you, it's almost always
a great investment.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner