over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Patrick Tuor

I agree, Patrick seems stretched thin these days and favoritism unfortunately dictates where his time is spent to a degree.

To the OP, I also enjoyed working with Tuttle years ago. If you like his bedside manner, you should consider Phil Viz and Andrew Berry (my most recent coach). Also, Dom Cardone who is active on this board.

I agree, Patrick seems stretched thin these days and favoritism unfortunately dictates where his time is spent to a degree.

To the OP, I also enjoyed working with Tuttle years ago. If you like his bedside manner, you should consider Phil Viz and Andrew Berry (my most recent coach). Also, Dom Cardone who is active on this board.
How was your off-season with Chris compared to the other people you've worked with?

I actually only did a prep with him then post show I did my own rebound/off-season. I can say confidently that Chris is less “aggressive” than both Andrew and Phil…take that for what it’s worth.
Thank you, yeah seems to be true. Tuttle is a magician with the diet though, and amazing communication. If you are not a big drug guy, he's perfect to work with.

TBH I think most guys going after big name coaches are setting themselves up for failure. I was intrigued by him myself but decided against it after seeing his rates.

I've had a great experience with Justin Harris in the past. Currently I'm with Luki and have nothing but great things to say. Andrew Berry was also mentioned above and you can't go wrong there.

You have to know your place in the industry.

Unless these big name coaches are hitting you up or they are offering you a discount on coaching when you contact because of how you look/your resume, you are far better off going with a less established coach.

I've worked with Tuttle for 2 preps and he is great. Responds very quickly to all questions, cares a lot about you as a client. Doesn't over-diet or over-drug you and gets you peeled. Amazing guy. The only thing is, I don't see a ton of his clients making significant off-season gains, I could be wrong on that though. I think some coaches are better for putting on size on their guys and others are better at getting you in shape. Justin blew me up on the rebound but it was too much, I had so much edema from all the carbs that I felt as if I could have had a serious medical event. Regardless I did gain like 50lbs during the rebound but my appetite got blown out a few weeks into the off season. Looking back at check in pics with him, I was way too fat, no idea why he didn't pull back calories harder. I could have had a much more productive off-season and surpassed my strength gains by a lot had I stayed leaner during the rebound.

Regardless I do believe in rebounding aggressively post show after much contemplation, especially if you are a newer competitor. I just need more structure during that period. Regarding making my own menu, I think that is fine for me during the off-season, but I woudln't like that during prep. It was too lackadaisical of an approach, which may work for some but not for me.
I put on 30lbs rebounding after my last show. Was a fair bit of water and some fat but I then adjusted and slowly recomped until I kept the 30lbs and lost the added fat/water. Took ~7 months to make it a pretty 30lbs but feel like the initial rebound really set that into motion

In addition to everybody else, there is Dusty Hanshaw.

In addition to everybody else, there is Dusty Hanshaw.
Do you have any experience being coached by him? I spoke to him a couple of times as I like his style of training and really like the guy. Just always figured I'm a sucky bodybuilder anyway so never pulled the trigger on coaching.

A friend of mine and his wife got scammed by Tuor.... They paid in advance and he never sent them anything....

I was just coached by Vigorous Steve, which is a very conservative guy, but imho Justin Harris to me seems one of the best coaches, i watch all his videos and i agree with all what he says.
About insulin usage i am more on the @luki7788 side, pre and postwo.

A friend of mine and his wife got scammed by Tuor.... They paid in advance and he never sent them anything....

I was just coached by Vigorous Steve, which is a very conservative guy, but imho Justin Harris to me seems one of the best coaches, i watch all his videos and i agree with all what he says.
About insulin usage i am more on the @luki7788 side, pre and postwo.
Tuor follows whoever he wants , the genetic phenomena ; now he is following a 20 years old boy Nihat Kaya, but if he has to follow the classic amateur boy with normal genetics, he will take your money, classic copy / paste and then disappear

once someone talked about low dosages with Tuor, I really want to see if James or Keone are low on drugs

Tuor follows whoever he wants , the genetic phenomena ; now he is following a 20 years old boy Nihat Kaya, but if he has to follow the classic amateur boy with normal genetics, he will take your money, classic copy / paste and then disappear

once someone talked about low dosages with Tuor, I really want to see if James or Keone are low on drugs
It's low dose bro, trust me. Low dose aas and lo HGH, no insulin and lots of magical Yamamoto supps. 😁😁

It's low dose bro, trust me. Low dose aas and lo HGH, no insulin and lots of magical Yamamoto supps. 😁😁
in the past NET , now Yamamoto ; the real magic product for its athletes is Increlex + pharmaceutical GH :devilish:

It's always funny to me that the average gym rat population watches what a coach does with a genetically gifted athlete then foams at the mouth over that coach!
There are so many solid coaches out there..... Justin Harris, scoobyprep, @Shelby, Phil Viz, Ken skip hill, and so many more. Most of these guys are very reasonable in price. So many people looking for the magic protocol when the name of the game is simply consistency!!!
I have never needed an offseason coach as I just never seen the need for it, I know how to eat more than I'm currently eating and how to lift more weight for more reps workout to workout. No judge has ever told me "you need more muscle".

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws