advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCT and IGF, GHRP-6/CJC-1295, S4 and where I get confused...

thehighlife06

Registered
As I stated before, I'm 24 but part of me, even among the abundance of posts from KiloK members and real professionals in this sport saying not to do so, wants to just blast and cruise (self understood naivety I suppose). But I know that ultimately isn't the right decision to make at my age. With these peptides and sarms though, it seems one can construct a PCT these days that can actually still continue to put new muscle on or at least create cells that will help out with the next cycle.

I need to come off my 16 week Test E cycle in a few weeks and was wondering if something like Nolva, an AI and IGF or GHRP-6 and CJC would be a better choice. I want to construct a PCT that is more than just my typical Clom/Nolv, without keeping myself shutdown, otherwise I might as well just blast/cruise.

I've read many stickies and threads on these peptides and on S4 but they are still relatively new enough that I'm having trouble putting it all together as to what would make the best PCT protocol and/or bridge using peptides to my next cycle. I can find the information on dosages and how to use the compounds but where I'm having trouble is putting it all together, as in creating a PCT that I've never done before using peptides. So any help is very much appreciated!

Sorry if my post sounds jumbled, it was just driving me crazy thinking about all of this so I had to start somewhere....

Thank you to anybody that has feedback on the subject.

listen man, at your age all you need is a good attitude, your hypothalamus should be working at its best, here is what you should do at two weeks before your last shot start taking letrozole @ 2.5mgs per day, 10mgs nolvadex [tamoxifen] per day, then a week after your last shot add these supps, a good antioxidant formula + 3gms vitamin c a day, melatonin every nite enough to help you fall sleep, and continue for at least 4 weeks after your last shot and i am confident you will be ok. just keep training as hard as ever and eat even better than when you ware on. as far as peptides i would say at your age save your money!

listen man, at your age all you need is a good attitude, your hypothalamus should be working at its best, here is what you should do at two weeks before your last shot start taking letrozole @ 2.5mgs per day, 10mgs nolvadex [tamoxifen] per day, then a week after your last shot add these supps, a good antioxidant formula + 3gms vitamin c a day, melatonin every nite enough to help you fall sleep, and continue for at least 4 weeks after your last shot and i am confident you will be ok. just keep training as hard as ever and eat even better than when you ware on. as far as peptides i would say at your age save your money!

I'd say this is pretty solid advice.

Well, I appreciate the advice but I've used Clom/Nolv, Nolv/HCG/Aromasin and just Nolva alone to come off of my previous cycles. I have plenty of the above mentioned and Letro as well. I can run regular PCT but I guess my question should of been much simpler...

"Currently what are most of you finding provide better results to use during PCT and between cycles; IGF, Sarm S-4 or GHRP-6/CJC-1295? Obviously the way I respond will be different than you, which is why I'm looking for your personal opinions on this! Thanks for any responses, I appreciate it guys!"

That's my new post. Maybe peptides aren't beginner things either but I know with my post count, if I put this in the regular forum, it wouldn't sit well but I'm genuinely curious about it, so here it is in the Beginners Forum.

Again, thank you for any responses, I appreciate it guys!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131