over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PEG MGF/ IGF 1-lr3 advice please

I've experience better effect of peg-mgf IM. When i did sub q i just felt a little more vascular. But when i did it IM pwo, the muscle i worked out and inj it in, the next day it was a lot tighter and more DOMS.

personnally,i prefer take mgf in im,its more rapide effect to sub-q.

well then which muscle group since im only doing it twice a week? I had always thought with sub-q the PEG MGF would float around your system and make new cells where you cause damage through training? I may be totally wrong but would like to know if I am. thanks.

well then which muscle group since im only doing it twice a week? I had always thought with sub-q the PEG MGF would float around your system and make new cells where you cause damage through training? I may be totally wrong but would like to know if I am. thanks.

pegmgf IM...and the protocol is said to have best results with Longr3...

when you inject pegmgf are you getting a flushy feeling and taste inyour mouth?

peg mgf is pretty much systemic so site injections dont really matter

Where do you get Peg MGF these days? It looks like none of the research companies carry it...

thats correct but i like IM..feel the effects more with in the minute off shooting

so if IM is the best bet with peg mgf which muscle group do i inject?

so heres my schedule im doing the three way split DC MON:chest, shoulders, tris. TUE: bis, forearms, back width/thickness. THURS: calves, hams and quads. and FRI I repeat mondays workout and cyce through the next week and mon doing bis, forearms, back ect you guys know. anyways I want to do peg mgf on sundays and wed @ 500-1000-mcg with igf lr3 PWO. make it any easier lol?

so if IM is the best bet with peg mgf which muscle group do i inject?

so heres my schedule im doing the three way split DC MON:chest, shoulders, tris. TUE: bis, forearms, back width/thickness. THURS: calves, hams and quads. and FRI I repeat mondays workout and cyce through the next week and mon doing bis, forearms, back ect you guys know. anyways I want to do peg mgf on sundays and wed @ 500-1000-mcg with igf lr3 PWO. make it any easier lol?

i just shoot the shoulders...

i would do mgf the night before(sunday) as you should use ongr3 atleast 12 hours after last mgf shot

Mgf is used for localized growth exclusively, isnt it? IM definatly. Even if its not for local growth only, youd be cheating yourself out of any possible localized growth. I know that i use IGF IM, and i notice localized growth a cycle or 2 later. I know its a matter of debate, but for me i can say with 100% certainty that i get local growth. So IM would be my choice

from my personal experience, i thought i got more out of running the peg for a few weeks, then doing the igf-1 for a few, switching back and forth and then going off.

PEG was about ETD, igf was EOD

i just seemed to get more out of it that way then from taking them at the same time

from my personal experience, i thought i got more out of running the peg for a few weeks, then doing the igf-1 for a few, switching back and forth and then going off.

PEG was about ETD, igf was EOD

i just seemed to get more out of it that way then from taking them at the same time

From what i have read this is the only way you would want to take the igf and mgf. You want to take the mgf and igf as far apart from eachother as you can

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws