over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides & endurance

nikehotel

Registered
About me. 35 yo Male, On TRT 200mg Test a week, started CJC 1295 3 weeks ago for general anti ageing, Healing. Played football in College & I’m wrecked because of it. Still very active with a physical job & training MMA & weight training 5 days a week. Here’s my question…..Has anyone noticed crazy improvements in endurance from Peptides? I trained Kickboxing hard for 1 hour going fullspeed, & Brazilian Jiu-jitsu for 2, and did not get tired, not winded, anything, I know what my baseline was before, I’v shot past it . I’m also cutting weight right now, eating less than maintence calories & lifting 3-4 days a week HARD…thoughts?

mikevegas

Registered
I am about to start peptides. I have used HGH quite a bit in the past. I will never forget the first rollerblade, post winter, outing I went on after first using HGH. Here I can rollerblade about 4 months of the year due to weather. I do the loop around our beaches which is 13 miles. The first trip of the year is typically slow and painful. The winter I started HGH, the start month was like February. That first May outing I skated the loop I think faster than my fastest lap of the entire previous summer. Absolutely blew me away what I got from HGH. Been a huge fan ever since.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Protege1