over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGCL and having kids

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
After reading this http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23871&highlight=PGCL

I want to ask if anbody knows how can PGCL harm your baby to be and is there any proof? Ive got some PGCL in storage and Im thinking if I should use it or not, I have people to give it to but I dont want them to be harmed either.
Anybody know about the long term affects? Ive done a lot of searching about it and it seems that nobody knows.
Anyway I dont want my child to be a spastic or anything so anybody had kids after using this product?

After reading this http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23871&highlight=PGCL

I want to ask if anbody knows how can PGCL harm your baby to be and is there any proof? Ive got some PGCL in storage and Im thinking if I should use it or not, I have people to give it to but I dont want them to be harmed either.
Anybody know about the long term affects? Ive done a lot of searching about it and it seems that nobody knows.
Anyway I dont want my child to be a spastic or anything so anybody had kids after using this product?

seems pretty new so I dont think u'll get a lot of informations

but I don't see how and why there would be a problem to ur child if u use it ...

for sure a pregnant woman shouldn't use it but a man ...

"I would personally not use it if I was attempting to start
a family now or in the near future. It is one thing to take the risk on for
yourself, but I cannot see hopw you can in good conscience risk the health
of your baby to-be."

This quote freaked me out a bit on that link I put up. Has anybody used PGCL and is planning to have a baby?

Is there any data at all to support this? a claim like that is definitely scary shit.. can anyone shed some light on this subject..is this a possibility? from what I've read I don't see how it could affect someone's child to be.. if you're a male obviously.. but I'm no expert.

Well I don't know how much this means but yes I used PGCL just before my wife got pregnant and we have a beautiful, healthy little girl who is now 11 months old.

I didn't see the quote that is causing you concern. Can you copy and paste it here. I am at work and don't have the time to scan through that whole thing to find the quote.

I'm not exactly sure how PGCL could cause issue for a child if the guy is taking it. I do know for a fact that it can cause spontaneous abortion in pregnant women if they take it. I've only known 1 woman that took PGCL but she was past child bearing age. She had good results from it.

It has nothing to do with men.

If you are a woman, and you are prego then it can cause a premature birth or harm/kill the baby from sever contractions. From what I understand, PGCL was designed for vets to help horses, cattle, etc. aid in delivery.

"I would personally not use it if I was attempting to start
a family now or in the near future. It is one thing to take the risk on for
yourself, but I cannot see hopw you can in good conscience risk the health
of your baby to-be."QUOTE]

Follow this advice and you will have a clear conscience and a softer pillow at night. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131