over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharma Grade oils

pahlevan

Registered
I always wondered if the thickness of the oil has any effect on absorption and proper release of the gear. All real pharma grade gear I have ever used has very thick oil and you need 22-23g and heating to get it through easily. Ugs vary of course but the pseudo pharmas like Alphas etc.. have really thin oil that flows very easy through a slin pin. Is there a scientific reason behind this or just the way its always been done for no apparent reason.

I've wondered about that too. Nebido uses castor oil to prolong active life of the medication and it's very thick. I bought some domestic Test E amps in EU and they were also in castor oil, nearly impossible to inject and felt like a rock in my ass. I found documentation the castor oil only increased active life by about an extra day for Test E.

I think with prama the main idea behind using certain oils is the number of people who will have an adverse reaction to it. Basically they choose an oil that can be distributed to the most amount of people safely with the least amount of negative reaction.
But there is research that shows some thick oils, like castor or cotton seed, will distribute the testosterone over a longer period of time then a thin oil such as mct or gso. so that way a person on trt only needs 1 shot every 2 weeks or in some cases once a month
But me personally I'd rather pin twice a week with mct oil that I can use a 27g needle then pin once every 2 weeks with castor oil that needs a 22g needle and leaves a hard lump for a week or 2

I run my scripted TRT test from the big box pharmacies through a slin pin.

I run my scripted TRT test from the big box pharmacies through a slin pin.
What brand is it? that stuff is usually pretty thick. I also like the Bayer Primo but that stuff is like honey. I have to warm it and use a 23g.

i think by and large big pharma is about big money, they could give two shits about the end users feeling about the product and they are not making products for educated ppl who use like we do. they use cheap oil and certainly do not care about bb'ers feelings or needs and in all probability the higher ups are not pinning there gear ed.

i cant speak for all ug's but some produce high quality products becasue its what they themselves want to use.

when all the hype supports the big guys, the little ones have to go out of there way to produce superior quality products.

and, we do! lol
:cool:

Current brand is Perrigo
Havent tried that. Alpha Pharma is like water and thats what im currently using but the Bayer Primo is like honey. I have to heat it just to smoothly push though a 23g needle.

Pharma is also gonna use current research. There is tons of studies on GSO, not so many on coconut or MCT oil for injection. Just like all things medical, they go off standard protocol. FDA has not approved EO for injection, so NO pharma is going to use that or anything else not approved. If you try and re-invent the wheel and something goes wrong, reactions (It only takes one major reaction), the question will be "why did you use that? What basis did you use to determine XXXXX oil was safe for injection of the masses? All about the liability. Keep that low, THEN profits are up.

what phama uses gso???
even as a ug i learned fast not to use gso as some people have odd reactions to it.
learned that from first hand experience more then 12 years ago.
would venture to say a ug using gso lacks experience.

caster and cotton while not great do lack that aspect of gso or say peanut.

I may be crazy but I feel like i always have better results on cycles using thicker gearz. purely bro science

for guys who still use Pharma, how is the market these days as far as fakes vs finding real? I gave up on Pharma years ago once the market was full of fake ICN galeinkia (what used to be the safest bet to not get counterfeit gear).

This conversation is moving in the direction of brewing which isn't allowed here at PM.

For Homebrew go to AnaSci.org. There's a ton of information and conversations going on over there.

Here's a link to that sub forum
http://www.anasci.org/vB/forumdisplay.php?f=135

I always wondered if the thickness of the oil has any effect on absorption and proper release of the gear. All real pharma grade gear I have ever used has very thick oil and you need 22-23g and heating to get it through easily. Ugs vary of course but the pseudo pharmas like Alphas etc.. have really thin oil that flows very easy through a slin pin. Is there a scientific reason behind this or just the way its always been done for no apparent reason.
I did also but I have also tried dark or lighter oils and to me seems to maybe just be what chemist uses his own style...to me depends on just the brand I’m using so I don’t think any color or thickness matters!!!

Havent tried that. Alpha Pharma is like water and thats what im currently using but the Bayer Primo is like honey. I have to heat it just to smoothly push though a 23g needle.
Alpha Pharma uses arachis oil for their inject products.

PharmaAQ uses a nice oil, not sure what it is, I’ll have to look in the bottle but it’s smooth at 400mg I use a 27g pin and the results of my test numbers speak for themselves

I was using Primoteston from Bayer (250mg TE) and it was so thick I had trouble pushing it through a 23G.

I’m not sure what oil my doctor prescribed testosterone uses but it doesn’t seem any less thick than the “other” stuff I use. I feel like my test from the pharmacy tends to break me out more also.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear