over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PHENIBUT HELP

Hey Bro,
.25mg, 1x, see how you feel next day. D-agonists (like Caber) are best taken in the morning.

If you're still stressing hard.

.25mg again, see how you feel...like that.

Up to .5mg, 2x a week if needed.

If you need more than that, Caber's not the answer.

I just take it, feel good (or at least not anxious) for about a week, if anxiety creeps in, take it again. First week, I needed it 2x. Now, .25 about once a week. It's VERY strong.

If you're dealing with some shit, it will put things in proper perspective. Still gotta solve it, but things don't have that "apocalyptic" feeling to every little situation.

Do you find that Pramipexole works similarly for anxiety?

Do not , I repeat do not take phenibut. If you really need to do not use it two days in a row. Below 500mg. You feel fucking amazing on this stuff, xtc like love feeling without any anxiety in high doses. But it is fucking dirty. Withdrawal is hell. I was hooked 3 to 4 grams daily. Withdrawal was suicidal symptoms and depression

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I have heard the same thing across other boards, but all it did for me was knock me the F out. As with any supp, the feeling must be an individual thing.

i am going to start off slow..but i tried it for sleep last night and its the only thing that gave me a full 8 hour sleep. nothing else has everworked.

Like I stated above, same here. What dose did you start out at?

I have heard the same thing across other boards, but all it did for me was knock me the F out. As with any supp, the feeling must be an individual thing.

Like I stated above, same here. What dose did you start out at?

i took 500mg before sleep and i took 500mg this morning and i feel fukin good...relaxed and not edgy. i actually slept 8 hours...because usually i never get passsed rem sleep

I have taken ghb for a bit inthe past..so its not a big deal for me to take phenibut..i got up to 12mg of ghb a nigt when i did it. but ghb never put me to sleep like phenibut..ghb just knocked me the fuck out for 3 hours thats it

I have taken ghb for a bit inthe past..so its not a big deal for me to take phenibut..i got up to 12mg of ghb a nigt when i did it. but ghb never put me to sleep like phenibut..ghb just knocked me the fuck out for 3 hours thats it

Ghb. How I wish that were still available. Would knock me out for 4 hours but it felt like 10. Never found it addictive either. Good shit. Never heard of Phenibut until now but sounds promising. I don't get anxiety but with shift work and a Fucked body clock im always looking for a good sleep aid

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I have noticed 5-htp 100mg morning and night and 200mg L-theanine has helped but I still have bouts that sucks. May have to try Phenibut.

Brother..how long have you been on it..and do you take any days off? or 7 days a week. Thanks for the repponces.

A few months on, now 4 days off. I ran out and didn't feel like reupping. I take it to get a morning buzz, kill my pains, and just to get to stepping. I am missing it so far, but all good things come to an end.

The problem with ghb was i would start using it during the day for that quick buzz it would give lol. I mean i ate like a mad man on it..and it got me leaner and put me to sleep. I twas too good of a thing that scared me. I am liking phenibut so far and just ordered a huge bulk supply of it lol.

12ML..not mg mistake

phenibut sides

I have some sitting in my cupBoard, haven't taken any in about6 months.

After I take some, like the next day, probably 16 hours later, I have to sleep.
I can't function if I don't. Is this normal? What could be causing this?

The problem with ghb was i would start using it during the day for that quick buzz it would give lol. I mean i ate like a mad man on it..and it got me leaner and put me to sleep. I twas too good of a thing that scared me. I am liking phenibut so far and just ordered a huge bulk supply of it lol.

On a side note your looking jacked in your new pro pic..good work

Agro,

Try 5-htp !!!
This stuff has really changed my world - better sleep, better mood, no anxiety with 100mg am and pm. If I am not mistaken this stuff works through serotonin as all ssri's. I do know know how seriouss your anciety is but I would try 5htp then if it wont help jump on phenibut or even ssris

I have also started taking prami with it, so it might helped too

Do not , I repeat do not take phenibut. If you really need to do not use it two days in a row. Below 500mg. You feel fucking amazing on this stuff, xtc like love feeling without any anxiety in high doses. But it is fucking dirty. Withdrawal is hell. I was hooked 3 to 4 grams daily. Withdrawal was suicidal symptoms and depression

Ditto.

I totaled my car and nearly died on this stuff. It inhibits all fears / responsibilities in high doses. Just a heads up. It makes you feel godly. It makes you fuck for hours straight without shooting a load, it makes you pull every chick in the bar, you could punch a hole through a wall and just laugh it off . You feel invincible and everyone is your best friend. Then dependency sets in. Then you try to stop using the stuff. Then you feel like killing yourself for weeks, getting panic attacks over NOTHING.
Needless to say this "supplement" fucked up a lot of shit for me.

I don't have any experience with heroine or crack so I'm not claiming I've felt the worst withdrawal symptoms anyone can experience, but this was the worst I've felt ever. Worse than my benzo/alcohol withdrawal.

Recovery took me months.

To any of you guys using it, use it sparingly and please be careful.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the responses fellas. I have been reading some horror stories about the withdrawl symptoms...so ofar its my 3 day using it and i feel so good. I feel like all my burdens has been lifted off me...i tried anti depressants and they never worked like this. I will have to be very ucareful with this one. I will buy some 5ht today.

I have used it weeks in a row and never had any withdrawal. just dont make it a habit and i think you will be fine.

i am going to start off slow..but i tried it for sleep last night and its the only thing that gave me a full 8 hour sleep. nothing else has everworked.

You're an adult, but I will say it CAN cause withdrawal and rebound anxiety if you over use it or keep upping your dose. Pheni is a very subtle calm, it doesn't hit you like a brick or anything like some anxiety meds will. I would take breaks and try not to use it two days in a row. You should really look into kava kava +kratom . That combo is a God send and I would bet you money it will relax you. Be careful with the gaba-ergic substances because they can cause seizures if you are coming cold turkey off a high dose. Do not let the fact that it's a supplement here in the US fool you, it is a prescription in many other countries. Be safe brother

Thanks for all the responses fellas. I have been reading some horror stories about the withdrawl symptoms...so ofar its my 3 day using it and i feel so good. I feel like all my burdens has been lifted off me...i tried anti depressants and they never worked like this. I will have to be very ucareful with this one. I will buy some 5ht today.

And to touch up on these horror stories part, that only happens if you are a complete f*cking numbnuts. The horror story idiots are the same guys that get supplements banned because they take 10x the dose. Those clowns will take 10g daily for months and then wonder why they are having W/Ds. It's pretty obvious that if you take an insane dosage for a long period, then you will get W/Ds. Not to be off topic, but cracking 1-3 beers every night to relax you won't cause any dependence, but these horror story guys are the type of idiots that will drink a bottle a night then say "alcohol is dangerous and addictive."

Point being, don't let some guys that have zero self control dictate your Pheni therapeutic use. If it helps and you like it, just use it but don't abuse it.

And to touch up on these horror stories part, that only happens if you are a complete f*cking numbnuts. The horror story idiots are the same guys that get supplements banned because they take 10x the dose. Those clowns will take 10g daily for months and then wonder why they are having W/Ds. It's pretty obvious that if you take an insane dosage for a long period, then you will get W/Ds. Not to be off topic, but cracking 1-3 beers every night to relax you won't cause any dependence, but these horror story guys are the type of idiots that will drink a bottle a night then say "alcohol is dangerous and addictive."

Point being, don't let some guys that have zero self control dictate your Pheni therapeutic use. If it helps and you like it, just use it but don't abuse it.

I get where you're coming from with this, but I'm no idiot. You start off at 500mg and before you know it you're using 4 grams a day. It creeps up on you bro.

Jase says its like all his burdens are lifted, and he's on day three of consecutive use. Stop using this stuff and your burdens will return unless you fix the situation you are in.
Problem is, once you've found this temporary solution to your problems (phenibut) it's easy to reach for it when times get rough again.

Withdrawal symptoms can occur in some people within even 3 to 5 days of consecutive use. And I have experienced this as well. That's why I never wanted to come off again.

Some people , including me, do/did not have their life in order, causing daily usage of this stuff. If you take 4 grams a day just to function properly there's a fucking problem. I had one.

I'm not trying to prove any thing here. I'm just warning you this shit backfires hard.

I would look into picamilon. Perhaps Sam-e, 5-htp, valerian, although that's quite weak.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity