over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil H--Serious Growth Video.

First on the mike guy no business squatting 365 for two reps if you need a guy in purple pants and a pony tail to hold your chest in order to get two reps its the wrong weight.

Now for phil great nice to see the volume. Again though whats with the guy in purple pants and a pony tail. You know your coming up when you go down you don't need flamer behind you on that weight for those reps.

I am sorry I hadn't watched the end of the video before the guy in the purple actually gives you instruction and touches you later wtf?

Phil I admire you as a bber and the fact that you come here and share knowledge is great but there is no excuse for this behavior with the purple man. Do you have anything to say for yourself?

Last edited:
hAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Vespa103 said:
First on the mike guy no business squatting 365 for two reps if you need a guy in purple pants and a pony tail to hold your chest in order to get two reps its the wrong weight.

Now for phil great nice to see the volume. Again though whats with the guy in purple pants and a pony tail. You know your coming up when you go down you don't need flamer behind you on that weight for those reps.

I am sorry I hadn't watched the end of the video before the guy in the purple actually gives you instruction and touches you later wtf?

Phil I admire you as a bber and the fact that you come here and share knowledge is great but there is no excuse for this behavior with the purple man. Do you have anything to say for yourself?

THATS FUNNY!!! HIS NAME IS JON OLSEN, AND HE WROTE THE BOOK SERIOUS GROWTH AND THEY PAID HIM $30. HE IS THE SMARTEST GUY IN THE WORLD, BAR NONE. HE WAS MY TRAIONER FOR 10 YEARS AND ALSO TRAINED CHUCK DENMAN, NOT IN HIS LAST YEAR OF MEDICAL SCHOOL AT THEUNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER. HIS BROTHER PLAYED LINEBACKER FOR NOTRE DAME THEN BUFFALO AND CLEVELAND, ANTHONY DENMAN. CHUCK IS PROBABLY THE BEST NATURAL BODYBUILDER YOU WILL EVER SEE.

PHIL HERNON said:
THATS FUNNY!!! HIS NAME IS JON OLSEN, AND HE WROTE THE BOOK SERIOUS GROWTH AND THEY PAID HIM $30. HE IS THE SMARTEST GUY IN THE WORLD, BAR NONE. HE WAS MY TRAIONER FOR 10 YEARS AND ALSO TRAINED CHUCK DENMAN, NOT IN HIS LAST YEAR OF MEDICAL SCHOOL AT THEUNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER. HIS BROTHER PLAYED LINEBACKER FOR NOTRE DAME THEN BUFFALO AND CLEVELAND, ANTHONY DENMAN. CHUCK IS PROBABLY THE BEST NATURAL BODYBUILDER YOU WILL EVER SEE.

Moral of the story: Don't judge a book by its cover....:)

PHIL HERNON said:
THATS FUNNY!!! HIS NAME IS JON OLSEN, AND HE WROTE THE BOOK SERIOUS GROWTH AND THEY PAID HIM $30. HE IS THE SMARTEST GUY IN THE WORLD, BAR NONE. HE WAS MY TRAINER FOR 10 YEARS AND ALSO TRAINED CHUCK DENMAN, NOT IN HIS LAST YEAR OF MEDICAL SCHOOL AT THEUNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER. HIS BROTHER PLAYED LINEBACKER FOR NOTRE DAME THEN BUFFALO AND CLEVELAND, ANTHONY DENMAN. CHUCK IS PROBABLY THE BEST NATURAL BODYBUILDER YOU WILL EVER SEE.

Bump That! Phil, do you still keep in touch with John? What about Mark? What's happened to these guys?

$30? WTF? How'd they pay him $30 for writing a book? Is this another scumbag story like hwne you wrote that book?

You know, I bet books on the scumbag shit the big guys do or did would outsell the training books. I'd like the see AP write a book on the times he had with Dan and all the guys that know the real deal get together and blow the whistle on what all the old timers really did and who really did all the work. A seperate book on all the twisted sex shit would be a fun read, too.

wow...that's just great genetics there.

Huge and only toying with 225 in the squat!!

bellicose said:
wow...that's just great genetics there.

Huge and only toying with 225 in the squat!!

He was also pushing 405 ass to the floor too in that video.

Legs

Hey Phill, do you mind if I ask how many times you trained legs per week. Did you pair Legs with Back because you train bodyparts several times per week? Rather than just doing legs once per week. Also would you go heavier with low reps at certain times of the year etc???

I love to train my legs and would like to try differnet stlyes of training for them. I mostly do heavy squats for mass then higher reps on the machines ie hacks and leg press.

BrooklynBB said:
He was also pushing 405 ass to the floor too in that video.
he pushed 405 barely to parallel for 3 reps

I'm amazed at how his strength doesn't match up with his size

bellicose said:
he pushed 405 barely to parallel for 3 reps

I'm amazed at how his strength doesn't match up with his size

You REALLY believe that 405 is the most he can handle? LOL. I feel sorry for you.

P.S.

Please tell me if this pic is BARELY to paralell. LOL.

Attachments

• BelowParalell.JPG
    BelowParalell.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
PHIL HERNON said:

Looked for Chuck Denman and Jon Olsen at google.
Can not find anything. :confused:

Great video makes me want to go squat :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear