over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Hernon video clips

Phil looked great. I forgot how great Dennis Newman looked. Another classic physique. Nice to see nice small, tight midsections.

What show was the first clip from?

SZ

Great seeing "The Man" doing his thing!! What a physique!
Hey Phil, what was that a Mullet Cut?
Ha.
Cheers!
-Mack

Great Clips! Negative, thanks for posting those....

DENNIS NEWMAN

IT WAS A PRIVELEDGE LOSING TO HIM BUT I BEAT TITUS IN THAT SHOW!!! HAAHHAHAHAH DENNIS WAS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BODYBUILDER AND WOULD HAVE ABOUT 8 MR. Os UNDER HIS BELT IF IT WAS NOT FOR LEUKEMIA.

the crazy thing is I remember seeing those on ESPN back in the day...now they never show any of those shows..

and the FLEX MAG workout with SHAWN RAY and KEVIN LEVORNE grunting and moaning like he is climbing up on some fat chick.

PHIL = THICK, FULL, and overall should have a MR. O or ARNOLD CLASSIC trophy on his shelf.

PHIL HERNON said:
IT WAS A PRIVELEDGE LOSING TO HIM BUT I BEAT TITUS IN THAT SHOW!!! HAAHHAHAHAH DENNIS WAS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BODYBUILDER AND WOULD HAVE ABOUT 8 MR. Os UNDER HIS BELT IF IT WAS NOT FOR LEUKEMIA.
Dennis is also one of my idols in this sport, huge ass arms and delts very asthetic with great flowing lines, didnt Dennis make a comeback or didnt he get up on stage at some show and start posing with the competitors when he wasnt in the show yet a spectator?

Anways Phil you look great your legs being your strong point along with chest the rest was in my opinion slightly behind and thats only because your wheels were the size of fucking tractor tires.

titus reacted like he had won, or am I misinterpreting it?

WEll all I have to say for CRAGI is do not drop the soap...or you will not be looking like you won anything :)

Vander_V said:
Dennis is also one of my idols in this sport, huge ass arms and delts very asthetic with great flowing lines, didnt Dennis make a comeback or didnt he get up on stage at some show and start posing with the competitors when he wasnt in the show yet a spectator?

He recovered, 100% cancer free by the 1996 Mr. Olympia contest, which he received a special invite, but was not allowed to compete unless he produced medical approval from his doctors. Dennis did perform in his own way, crashing the Mr. Olympia with a posing exhibition just as the Final Six were lined up for the posedown. Needless to say, this outraged many people in the bodybuilding community, and not much was heard from Dennis after that. However, back in top shape, Dennis Newman made his pro debut at the 1998 Ironman Pro.
Contests include the 1993 NPC Nationals HW 2nd; 1994 NPC USA HW 1st & Overall; 1998 Ironman Pro 6th; 1998 San Francisco Pro 19th; 1998 Night of Champions 18th; 1999 Toronto Pro 18th; 2000 Ironman Pro 13th; 2001 Night of Champions 18th.

He also was in the Movie "No Pain No Gain" . You have to watch the trailer. It is hilarious!
http://www.no-pain-no-gain.com/home/

Last edited:
PHIL HERNON said:

I agree Newman was AWSOME...looked like a Mr. O to me..

PHIL HERNON said:
HE ALWAYS ACTS LIKE HE WON.

Not at the '95 USA he didn't, haha! I went to that show and saw you destroy him onstage then watched as he tossed his number at the judges. I guess that was a small image of what was to come with him...

RazorCuts said:
He recovered, 100% cancer free by the 1996 Mr. Olympia contest, which he received a special invite, but was not allowed to compete unless he produced medical approval from his doctors. Dennis did perform in his own way, crashing the Mr. Olympia with a posing exhibition just as the Final Six were lined up for the posedown. Needless to say, this outraged many people in the bodybuilding community, and not much was heard from Dennis after that. However, back in top shape, Dennis Newman made his pro debut at the 1998 Ironman Pro.
Contests include the 1993 NPC Nationals HW 2nd; 1994 NPC USA HW 1st & Overall; 1998 Ironman Pro 6th; 1998 San Francisco Pro 19th; 1998 Night of Champions 18th; 1999 Toronto Pro 18th; 2000 Ironman Pro 13th; 2001 Night of Champions 18th.

He also was in the Movie "No Pain No Gain" . You have to watch the trailer. It is hilarious!
http://www.no-pain-no-gain.com/home/
WOW that was fucking awesome Dennis rules in that movie haha, his role was so easy all he had to do was imitate Titus lol, Oh and that line " your just one big injection infact i dont even know if you work out " LMFAO wow thats pricless.

BTW Dennis looked like shit in that movie heres how i remember him.

Attachments

• DispThumb6.jpg
    DispThumb6.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,399
Holy shit Phil, 26? I dont care what anyone says, you physique was amazing ya friggin freak, especially for 26. Thats just crazy.

Kaiser said:
Holy shit Phil, 26? I dont care what anyone says, you physique was amazing ya friggin freak, especially for 26. Thats just crazy.

Right you looked amazing for a 26 year old.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131