over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil

I seen Ronnie and Gunter here at state show in 01 guest posing.
Monsters. Gunter rolled up in a Hummer and jumped out and started mingling w everyone. His arms must have been 22-23”

Jay holds some records that don't get mentioned as often. He placed second at the Olympia six times, three of which were consecutive and he shares that with Gaspari. He is also the only person to lose and reclaim the title, which is awesome. I always wanted to see where Lee Haney would have placed in '92 and Dorian in '98 and '99.
Correction

Man I saw him in a commercial about some cream you rub on I think it was for body fat burn...so anyways he looked so small and the skin looked so weird .I couldn't believe how the body goes to that much muscle and before you know it's almost all gone day and night

Man I saw him in a commercial about some cream you rub on I think it was for body fat burn...so anyways he looked so small and the skin looked so weird .I couldn't believe how the body goes to that much muscle and before you know it's almost all gone day and night
Ronnie’s skin is kinda fucked too. I don’t think he regrets it,

Ronnie’s skin is kinda fucked too. I don’t think he regrets it,
No im.sure he might not regret it but looking like he did compared to what he did in that ad has to be depressing some what.it happens to most bodybuilders. It happens To us gym rat imagine being famous for your image

The skin was like weird looking more like sagging like hell.like wtf lol

Well, its like an obese person's skin, got super stretched out when he was unbelievably thick w muscle. I'm like 1/16 of Ronnie and i still have stretch marks on the sides of my pecs and upper biceps area, pretty sure most of us do

No im.sure he might not regret it but looking like he did compared to what he did in that ad has to be depressing some what.it happens to most bodybuilders. It happens To us gym rat imagine being famous for your image

The skin was like weird looking more like sagging like hell.like wtf lol
Maybe I doubt Bill Russell looked back and regretted I know Jordan sees himself as the same Joe Montana limos like Ronnie I think we all know goin In that whatever sport we do is gonna fuck us, bears a labor job destroying your body, and that one day it’ll end and that’s just life yea it sucks but no one gets out alive or at their best unless tragedy strikes

Maybe I doubt Bill Russell looked back and regretted I know Jordan sees himself as the same Joe Montana limos like Ronnie I think we all know goin In that whatever sport we do is gonna fuck us, bears a labor job destroying your body, and that one day it’ll end and that’s just life yea it sucks but no one gets out alive or at their best unless tragedy strikes
I totally agree my brother

Phil-Heath-Fierce-Pose.jpg i can see what alfresco was saying but this picture is just totally absurd. His arms look inflated. Just literally muscle on muscle.
I agree that Ronnie was basically an alien and had an insane physique but i prefer Phil to Ronnie.

Several years ago, when my son was like 2-3 y/o, Phil was in his prime, i had some muscle mag on my night stand and Phil was on the cover. My son pointed at it and said "what monster is that?"
Of course, he could have said that abt Ronnie, too... but he said it abt Phil

View attachment 175289i can see what alfresco was saying but this picture is just totally absurd. His arms look inflated. Just literally muscle on muscle.
I agree that Ronnie was basically an alien and had an insane physique but i prefer Phil to Ronnie.
Yup, this image has been manipulated and not in a factual way.

My opinion.

Yup, this image has been manipulated and not in a factual way.

My opinion.
I can't say you're wrong. I will say that he does have pretty much the most round muscle bellies I've ever seen, which does contribute to that contracted look (or however you worded it) but damn.

View attachment 175289i can see what alfresco was saying but this picture is just totally absurd. His arms look inflated. Just literally muscle on muscle.
Phils arms are the best British 212 guy has better forearms but Phil’s arms are the best, however the thing is peak Ronnie next to peak Phil it’s straight 1s for Ronnie no hesitation even on arms Ronnie’s are probably actually bigger just not pound for pound and Ronnie has a better peak but not as full so it’s close. I’d rather be Phil than Ronnie though Ronnie is our MJ

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws