over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pic of my new doggy..haha

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
hes a little shih tzu, only 7 weeks and tiny as hell, im scared im giong to kill him whenever i move. anyways heres the little shit.

Attachments

• picture 007_1.jpg
    picture 007_1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,408
Really cute, like a tiny stuffed toy. Enjoy him and be careful!

im' the same way with my kitty cats.... i always wake up before i roll over i bed.. i dont wanna crush them

yeah hes cute as hell, today i was taking a piss when i got home from work and i guess he decided to join me, he pissed right on my kenneth cole, 130$ dress shoes..lol he's too small to spank so i just kinda looked at him like your luck you are only 1.5lbs. or i would kick your ass. haha

Later,

Todd

years ago i had a shih tzu and fox terrier mix.. it was a great dog.. very smart and very loyal.. my grandmother has a shih tzu right now named chink and it is a great dog.. they can get a bit noisey with barkingh but, hey, its there territory, we just live there..:D

FOOTBALL ANYONE???
GAME ON!!!!!

Kidding...cute little thing...watch for those little piles of shit in your bare feet when you get up to piss

$390 on shoes...your arm could be alot bigger in that pic if you invested that money more wisely...LOL

I have a West Highland White Terrier named "Winny," when she was a puppy she would piss in the bathroom while I was too, must be an instinctual behavior until they're fully trained.

he looks so tiny and almost fake

i had one exactly like that, when he held still ( which was seldom) he looked like a toy dog.
very playfull . . . i'm hoping this isn't the case with your cutie, but mine use to shit all over the place. nothing seemed to work. he went to the door once to poop that's out of an estimate of 1000 shitting and pissing events . . . even worse, when ever we left him alone for more than five minutes he would make an abnormal cross between a chicken and a dog howling. he would do it till finially some one came to his attention. it drove me nuts.
and he was one horny dog. he had his own great big teddy bear to make sweet love to atleast 5 times a day. it was our way of keepin him off of our feet and legs, it worked wonders.
good luck with the little guy they certainly have amazing personalities,

la femme,

actually they have both been pretty good. so far the new one we have had for a week, he pooped once and the floor and peed once, but he has been using this mat that we put down. neither of them bark except for when they see us coming home. the old one SOMETIMES has a problem controlling his shitting..lol not everday but maybe once a week.

Later,

Todd

I WON'T HAVE AN ANIMAL IN THE HOUSE FOR THAT REASON.

I FEEL BAD FOR SAYING THAT..........BUT I GREW UP LIVING IN A RURAL AREA OUT OF TOWN....WE HAD CATS THAT LIVED IN THE BARN AND CAME UP TO THE PORCH FOR FOOD AND WATER. WE LOVED THEM AND TODAY WE STILL HAVE THREE CATS THAT LIVE OUTSIDE AT MY PARENTS. ONE OF THEM IS HUGE RIGHT NOW....CAUSE IT'S WINTER AND HE'S SUPER FURRY...HIS NAME IS 'NACHO'...HE'S COOL. DOGS WERE ALWAYS FOR OUTSIDE....BIG DOGS WE HUNTED WITH. THE THING IS....YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM AND WHEN THEY DIE IT KILLS.

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT......I DON'T LIKE CAT HAIR OR DOG HAIR ON MY CLOTHING......AND I WON'T INHABIT A PLACE WITH ANIMAL FECES AND URINE ON THE CARPET/FLOORS. IF AN ANIMAL IS SO STUPID IT CAN'T BE HOUSE TRAINED.......THAT'S A DOG WHO IS DAMAGED. :) JUST MY TAKE ON THOSE! THAT BEING SAID.......I LOVE ANIMALS.....AND THAT IS A CUTE LITTLE CREATURE!

we have 2. one is a impereal which is real small the other is a miniture which is 2 times bigger. the little one is always humping the bigger one. will be getting another around feb. horny little bastards. oh the bigger of the 2 will hump your arm,legg any thing. they look like little toys. my wifes babies. she calls them the boys , i call them mutts which pisses her off. oh well...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity