over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pics of an Underground Steroid Lab

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I got these off another board these are pics of Zencall the UG LAB that was just busted.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Scary shit.....note the wesson oil..so much for the USP ingredients people claim to use.

yeah man that definitely is scary. makes me happy i use human grade. there are good UG labs out there you just ahve to trust the srouce you are getting them from

peace,

GJ

I am not so surprised by the look of his lab but of the fact it was in his apartment. Anybody could have walked in and seen that. If he was doing that much business he should have had it in a secure location.

Maverick

It may not be very sterile but you guys gotta admit that pill press is pretty damn cool. I wonder where he got that? And how much noise do those damn things make? Can you imagine the old grandma and grandpa living in the apartment next door hearing that thing going at 12 midnight. LOL!!!

Maverick

Man, all these years that I've been telling people that Wesson oil was good for juice and all shit I've gotten over it. Now it turns out that hudreds of people were shooting it anyway and didn't even know it.

All I have to say is...HAAAA-HAAAA

BigBoyJ said:
Man, all these years that I've been telling people that Wesson oil was good for juice and all shit I've gotten over it. Now it turns out that hudreds of people were shooting it anyway and didn't even know it.

All I have to say is...HAAAA-HAAAA

funny as shit, but scary at the same time

I work for a major pharmaceutical company, and the area where we keep the trash looks cleaner than that "lab".

That really makes you think. A man can't win anymore, at least not in just trying to get big. :eek:

MASSIVE G......I THOUGHT YOU WERE BULLSHITTING...

WHEN I READ YOUR POST ...BEFORE I SAW THE PICS.

SNARF......THANK GOD!

Alot of people use wesson oil. Its fine as long as you filter it.

galaxy said:
Alot of people use wesson oil. Its fine as long as you filter it.

Haha, no filter for me. It's straight from the bottle to the muscle for me. :D

I would like to think the wesson bottle was containg something else. :)

Big Ed said:
I would like to think the wesson bottle was containg something else. :)

wesson oil is Soybean oil.. It can be used and often is by many "homebrewers"
I wouldnt call any of these companies UG "labs" Ive said that all along. Its nothing more then how we all used to make fina from pellets... Its homemade from the powder. 99.9% of the time you can bet its not a "lab"

For just a SMALL amount of money you can get usp grade oil..
which is what Id would do If "I" were going to convert some for myself.
Even with the usp grade though it HAS to be filtered as the final step.
And for a room to be that filthy is uncalled for... Im sure thay didnt have
a lab or hospital like clean roon to use BUT DAMN!

A perfect example of why guys NEED to TRUST and no who they get it from
OR even BETTER make it yourself. Save heaps of money and you know what its was exposed to and how it was filtered etc.

A lot of the company in mexico are Underground... Id say they
are worse then what you see above. Differance is your not seeing the pictures of them and how they do it.

I can attest to the mex stuff....

I would use the term "polished turd" for mex gear. You see the actually product is shit but they put nice fancy labeling, boxes, holograms etc... In fact the product is either dirty as helll (hence infections at injection sites, freind of mine just had one from testoprim-D) or it is way underdosed. So I clearly see it is not a good option for most. Your really not saving money anyway. It would be cheaper to use euro/middle eastern human grade gear as it is cleaner and properly dosed. Just my thoughts on it. ;)

very interesting pictures, not at all what comes to mind when I hear "lab".

The ironic thing is that these guys made professional looking, high quality products. Bad idea to set up lab in an apartment though :rolleyes:

Kane said:
Scary to say the least. I never heard anything but positve things about that lab and it's products. However, they got busted due to the rec drugs and not AS.

I've used their products firsthand and never had a problem with them. Actually, I loved them...Zencall's Tren E was very good stuff. It is a shame that this has become a war of "Let's rid the earth of stuff that puts on weight" instead of "Let's rid the earth of drugs that people get shot/murdered over". Stupid fucks, good job LE you served your badge well.

Shock

A50# said:
The ironic thing is that these guys made professional looking, high quality products. Bad idea to set up lab in an apartment though :rolleyes:
They also sold bulk bottles to other companies who labeled and called the products a different name I was told I'll see if I can find out.

Really doesnt look that bad to me. I know its not exactly the 'sterile environment' that we all would like, but think about it. Its an underground steroid lab! I dont think anyone short of a regualted pharmaceutical company is gonna be much cleaner or pay thousands of dollars for fume hood and sterile lab space. There are probably much worse major labs out there.
The word "lab" is vauge. there is obviously a big difference between a cytotechnology lab and a crystal meth lab. I dont think this guys set up should be called a 'lab' at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131