over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Picture of my client

Yes, look at his skin.........I see unhealthy veins and unhealthy dermis........no muscle definition, not sure what is in there........his body is begging for a detox..........a cleansing, a sweat lodge......... My advice for him is to go to the mountains, become one with yourself........live amongst the wolves......then come back a new man......refreshed,alive,vibrant, handso...........alive ,refreshed!

Beautiful advice.
We are all a part of nature; trees, animals, humans, water etc.
Connecting with nature will raise the vibrational frequency of your being.

We are all a part of nature; trees, animals, humans, water etc.
Connecting with nature will raise the vibrational frequency of your being.

professionalhippie.com

:p;)

Be careful with the sweat lodge, don't overdo it.:D

John "SWALE" Crisler associated with sweat lodge tragedy (BS reporting).

**broken link removed**

Self Banning

I no longer get anything productive from this!

To anyone who was civil and respectable, thank you for sharing your knowledge. To the rest of my good buddys, keep up with the omega 3's!
Phil is running a sale on CHIN NUTS!

I may be back from time to time. But the sad truth is I just don't care enough about one of ya to ever say another word to ya.

Last edited:
Letter from concreteguy,what he meant to say

This letter came to me from concreteguy.....it is translated into what he REALLY MEANS.

Some times my anus hurts.
I never said I was anything other than a guy that's trying win the Mr. Olympia over 70.This shit aint, for fun. Review my posts I am an idiot!
You clowns want pics with a smile on it? Fuck you all! You think I should clear my mind and soul living on top of a mountain? Fuck you, because I do to! I lived with wolves and lizards...........and raccoons.........and snails!!!
You want to all rally around a little guy with a huge, fat penis? Hey, to each his own......I will just keep my fantasies to MYSELF!
Maldorf, your just a big, good looking dude that saw the light and I commend you for that......... What is it that makes you think you have a chance at beating me at the potato sack race? OR in looking like a clown? I would own you on an oil wrestling, baby pool TODAY! And I feel good for you dude. Your family is beautiful and please post about how your little girls are doing. Hey mormons, who was sticking the carbonated beverages in your cup? You made the cofee! Fucking drink it! Nice movie that avatar....LOL You and the rest can all just cry yourselfs to sleep at the end of the movie.hahahahaha

You can't handle a guy that doesn't take a shit for up to 3 weeks. Can YA!
You can be the guy getting nails run threw his palms or be the guy hammering them into my skin on my back as I swirl around the pole!
I made my choice years ago while fucking a goat in the jungle.

I post pics of 17 1/2" arms with some fat on them and everyone wants a smile on my face? I look like I could lick your ass in the picks so know I'm a bedoom badass. Bragging to little kids? Hello, those are some interesting leaps. I'm insecure? Why would I be smiling in these pics? Why are you even looking at my face? You faggots were not even commenting on my package...... STRAIGHTS!!

Phil, your asking if we would question Shreck?hahaahaaha. YOU AREN"T FANTASIA ! Your and icon that assists newbees at this forum. Your an example of the zenith an IFBB pro could ascend to. That's all. You have a huge wad of GREEN Why?..... Because they have been trained by you.

The same twelve desciples post in here over and over thinking "if we all followed Judas, then we must be misled. Idiots, there are thousands of Romans reading this that have been pardoned...... They see you all have the inability to step up, and grab your own cross.

You say before pics mean nothing? With out proof of a small pee-pee, pics could be a baby in its first tri mester. You want to blow someone blow me! Get out your knee pads and tweezers please, it wont take long!

YOU JUST ALL WANT TO GO WITH THE FLOW! I SAY YOUR ALL DEAD FISH! THEY ALWAYS GO WITH THE FLOW! hahahahahahah..........what does that mean? I am unsure but it sounded CRAZY!!!

You fucking cowards, please start jumping on me having a good old time. While I look at your arms while rubbing ........hahahahhaha

They dont look like mine do they little fellows, thank god.

Phil, I am not taking anyone's side, but the reason why members are asking for pictures of before and after is because of your initial post which I have copied from your Client I am training.

(Phil's initial post)
I am training a kid right now..........unreal. I will post pictures soon.......he has 7 weeks left until his show and has been living off of trueproteins LBAs and protein soup........I cant wait to show pics.

Now with what you posted stating that your client is living off of LBAs and Protein Soup, most members and including me would like to see how he looked before the LBAs and protein soup and what it has done to him which is why the request for the before and after pictures.

Phil, I am not taking anyone's side, but the reason why members are asking for pictures of before and after is because of your initial post which I have copied from your Client I am training.

(Phil's initial post)
I am training a kid right now..........unreal. I will post pictures soon.......he has 7 weeks left until his show and has been living off of trueproteins LBAs and protein soup........I cant wait to show pics.

Now with what you posted stating that your client is living off of LBAs and Protein Soup, most members and including me would like to see how he looked before the LBAs and protein soup and what it has done to him which is why the request for the before and after pictures.

ridiculous huh? 2 threads and about 12 pages of bullshit. 1 pic. and everybody's just a hater. :rolleyes: :eek:

Honestly

(Phil's initial post)

I REALLY need to ask you a few questions, and make a few comments.........numerically.
1. Are you a teenager?
2. Do you read muscle and fitness?
3. Do you realize that protein soup and LBA are just fantastic supplements, probably the highest nitrogen retaining protein available ( LBA) and that the high protein soup is a great way to lower carbs in your diet while keeping your sanity?
4. Do you know what steroids are?
5. Do you know what genetics are?
6. Do you know what " I will ask my client if I may post his pictures"......means?

I read the original post and wondered the same thing. It is hard to see what changes were made without seeing before pics.
The before pics were posted up and indeed quite a change. The before pics were not that bad - lotsa solid muscle to work with. BF% has sure dropped a ton.
Nice work to both client and trainer.

Why does everyone need to see before pictures? Does Phil Hernon actually need to prove his diet and training techniques again? Really?

Why does everyone need to see before pictures? Does Phil Hernon actually need to prove his diet and training techniques again? Really?

No one said prove it. The pics speak for themselves, however how can anyone tell what transformations were made without before and after pics and stats.
Makes total sense to me to ask to see them. Now that they were posted it even put a few people in their place.

Clients

Some times the truth hurts.
I never said I was anything other than a guy that's trying to do bodybuilding for fun. Review my posts idiots.
You clowns want pics with a smile on it? Fuck you all! You think I should clear my mind and soul living on top of a mountain? Fuck you!
You want to all rally around a little fat guy? Hey, to each his own. Maldorf, your just a fat dude that stupidly fucked himself up with drugs. What is it that makes you think you have a fucking word for me clown? I would own you on stage TODAY! And I feel bad for you dude. Your sappy posts about how your little heart is doing. Hey morron, who was sticking the needles in your ass? You made the bed. Fucking lay in it! Nice avatar.... You and the rest can all just cry yourselfs to sleep at night for me.hahahahaha

You can't handle a guy that doesn't take shit but gives it. Can YA! You can be the guy getting nails run threw his palms or be the guy hammering them in!
I made my choice years ago in a fucking jungle!

I post pics of 20" arms with no fat on them and everyone wants a smile on my face? I look like I could kick your ass in the picks so know I'm a barroom badass. Bragging to little kids? Hello, those are some interesting leaps. I'm insecure? Why would I be smiling in these pics? Why are you even looking at my face? You faggots were even commenting on my package. queers

Phil, your asking if we would question Arnold?hahaahaaha. YOU AREN"T ARNOLD! Your and idiot that attacks newbees at this forum. Your a shamless example of the worst depth an IFBB pro could descend to. That's all. You have a huge base of GREEN ,low post count, morons supporting you. Why? Because they have'nt been fucked by you yet.

The same twelve clowns post in here over and over thinking "if we all agree then we must be correct". Idiots, there are thousands of guys reading this that see clearly. They see you all have the inability to step up.

You say before pics mean nothing? With out proof of a change the after pics could be Cutler or Dex. You want to blow someone on general merit? Get out your knee pads or phil will sell you a pair.

YOU JUST ALL WANT TO GO WITH THE FLOW! I SAY YOUR ALL DEAD FISH! THEY ALWAYS GO WITH THE FLOW! hahahahahahah

You fucking cowards, you all start jumping on me having a good old time. Well look at your arms while your typing........hahahahhaha

They dont look like mine do they little fellows.

I don't understand this post, You (concrete guy) put it as if Phil typed this? But your the one that typed this hateful stuff.
I am repulsed how you could attack anyone about their personal health and concerns. All the F$ck yous and tough guy typing from you is so old.
I just don't get the obsession with Phil? If this was a one page blog and we all had to type in the same thread, MAYBE I can understand it, but you follow everyone of Phils threads, act like a jerk, get lit up by others, then storm off. There are so many threads, topics on here with out Phil.
I mean believe me, I have spent money, time etc on products services in which I didn't get the results I accepted, but I personally couldn't imagine going thru all this.
You get so mad at a few people attacking you...well maybe you are looking for it?
OK, great...you look better than most 50 year olds (if body building physique is what other 50+ want to look like), but I personally feel maybe that's part of your issue?
Did you take up training and AAS to be "younger, get girls, have confidence? And then maybe after you did all that realized your age group is not so into that lifestyle and or look, and the younger age group well your just too old?
And before you ask...no CGuy, I don't have 20inch arms typing this..but I do have a solid body and my son is on my lap and my beautiful girlfriend is making us lunch...point being, life is more than protan, 20 inch arms and being an Internet tough guy.
I am not jumping on a band wagon here, so save your "blowing Phil" comments, but when you just said that at Maldrof, well to be honest , it was enough.
You have requested to be "SELF BANNED", so stick to at least one plan, or maybe you wont like Phil said you don't.

Well

Diesel2323;741783 I don't understand this post said:
Diesel, you understand this life journey.........Maldorf if a great friend of mine and I was almost in tears that concreteguy would attack him, it hurts me that he would pick on him. I tease concreteguy because I do feel sorry for him.....he has this life all backwards.....hey, its his mistake to choose his thinking path, but leave us out of his presonal hell please.

Phil asked his client, apparently he said "NO", so what's with continuing to ask Phil to post more pics? I personally know Phil is a man of his word. Some people don't feel they have anything to prove.
(Phil's client don't know any of you)

This thread took an awful turn....

On the other hand your client looks pretty good....

Maldorf if a great friend of mine and I was almost in tears that concreteguy would attack him

Sure... LMAO!!!

What a drama boy you are, Phil!!! :p Christmas eves must be entertaining in Geneva... :D;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws