over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Picture of my client

I knew you were just a poser....and you tend to be very good at that.

In your eyes, everyone who doesnt chug LBAs or needs a penis pump is a poser.

Yeah, I wouldnt call Phil out. Everone knows what hes accomplished..basically all of this was over a simple request of a Before pic of one of his clients.

Here is a question

In your eyes, everyone who doesnt chug LBAs or needs a penis pump is a poser.

Yeah, I wouldnt call Phil out. Everone knows what hes accomplished..basically all of this was over a simple request of a Before pic of one of his clients.

Why do you need a before picture? Give me a good reason and I will post one........he looks like he looks NOW.......if he looked like shit before to you then that is not my fault..........if he looked great before then it is not my fault........there is no reason to do it........he was not a fat slob who lost 100 pounds and now looks average. This guy is a National Level guy in few years, does that hurt your feelings? I mean, go for it, give me a good reason........

Why do you need a before picture? Give me a good reason and I will post one........he looks like he looks NOW.......if he looked like shit before to you then that is not my fault..........if he looked great before then it is not my fault........there is no reason to do it........he was not a fat slob who lost 100 pounds and now looks average. This guy is a National Level guy in few years, does that hurt your feelings? I mean, go for it, give me a good reason........

Honestly, by now I dont give a rats ass. Someone made a request to see a before picture and I bumped the question. It was to see how far your guy has come, thats all. You dont NEED to post a before picture...but like someone else had mentioned most trainers here post before and after pictures of what their clients have accomplished. For some reason you take this defensive stance.
National Level? Thats awesome..why the hell would that hurt my feelings?
Im not going to BEG you for a Before picture Phil, it was all up to you. By now I dont give a sh!t...

I actually have pics on here of me naked.......from 10 months ago.......why not search and find them..........how many pics do I need to keep posting? hahahahhhhh You guys see my pics, then you shut up for 6 months, then you ask me again. Its crazy man, crazy........nothing will silence them.....nothing, but thats just them, its ok, I understand it. I never said I had anything to prove........I kept my mouth shut and won the USA...........I kept my clients sheltered and some even came and posted their results........I think you guys should be looking to prove to ME what you got...........from this angle I have not seen anything yet.

i wasn't attacking you. i simply asked you to do the same you demand of others. if someone disagrees with or questions your methodologies you ask them to post a pic of themselves.

'you guys'? you lump me in with all your re-tractors? i have never said that your methods or supplments don' work- how can i, i have never used them. so painting me with the same brush is unfair and underserved.

prove to you what i have got? i'm not the one selling a service or a product. i have nothing to prove to anyone. your the one putting yourself out there, not me.

all that being said, if people on here don't like your posts or disagree with the way you use the board to sell your services should either stop opening your threads or stop posting here altogether. as far as i'm concerned more power to you. i think it's great you can start a thread on 'whats your favourite flavor of LBA' knowing it will turn into a 4 page advertisement.

if someone wants to buy them ,thats their business. i have no idea why some people get so upset when they see it. if someone buys your product, and people are happy with it who is to say how those people should spend their $.

i for one could care less what you look like now, or if your products work. i was making a point that if you're going to ask for pics, be prepared to post yours, not 10 months ago, not 20 years ago. but today. fair enough i'd think?

BFU

Good question

Honestly, by now I dont give a rats ass. Someone made a request to see a before picture and I bumped the question. It was to see how far your guy has come, thats all. You dont NEED to post a before picture...but like someone else had mentioned most trainers here post before and after pictures of what their clients have accomplished. For some reason you take this defensive stance.
National Level? Thats awesome..why the hell would that hurt my feelings?
Im not going to BEG you for a Before picture Phil, it was all up to you. By now I dont give a sh!t...

Clients accomplished, thats what you want? Ask Marilyn, Aeilop, Dankolo, gettingbigger, Masaji, Phidias, Steele, SABAGOY, Ness, MMA fighters, policeman, fireman, detectives, on and on and on.......and you need 1 picture from 1 client? hahahhahha

Of course

i wasn't attacking you. i simply asked you to do the same you demand of others. if someone disagrees with or questions your methodologies you ask them to post a pic of themselves.

'you guys'? you lump me in with all your re-tractors? i have never said that your methods or supplments don' work- how can i, i have never used them. so painting me with the same brush is unfair and underserved.

prove to you what i have got? i'm not the one selling a service or a product. i have nothing to prove to anyone. your the one putting yourself out there, not me.

all that being said, if people on here don't like your posts or disagree with the way you use the board to sell your services should either stop opening your threads or stop posting here altogether. as far as i'm concerned more power to you. i think it's great you can start a thread on 'whats your favourite flavor of LBA' knowing it will turn into a 4 page advertisement.

if someone wants to buy them ,thats their business. i have no idea why some people get so upset when they see it. if someone buys your product, and people are happy with it who is to say how those people should spend their $.

i for one could care less what you look like now, or if your products work. i was making a point that if you're going to ask for pics, be prepared to post yours, not 10 months ago, not 20 years ago. but today. fair enough i'd think?

BFU

But you get my point right?

Here is a question

If you guys saw a picture of Arnold S. today are you not going to read his book THE EDUCATION OF A BODYBUILDER? Really, is that how you guys deduce?

here- this should settle things for once and for all and end all the bickering between everyone.

you train people and you take LBA's. why not post a pic of what you look like today?

you looked great back in the day when you used your training methods and LBA's, but who is to say that is what you really did back then, or if it is the whole of what you did, you know what i'm saying? i think thats the argument a lot who doubt your claims fall back on- it can't be proven.

posting pics of what you look like today should silence the naysaysers, and put this whole debate that creates so much animosity to an end i would think.

BFU

Bad move.....:(
are you sure you are asking for phi hernonl pictures?? WOW:confused::eek:

But can you comment on concreteguys pic below?

**broken link removed**

BOOM!

I don't even know Phil but I got to say thats one weird looking man :D

I am finding these threads amusing. Concreteguy you need to just chill. The age of you and the way your acting. Can't you see Phil finds this funny so responds that way sometimes. But the sad thing is you are actually being serious. You must have too much free time on your side. Think about it... your bashing some person continously for no real reason. Like Phil stated you didn't follow his advice or stick with it for long enough and he is even taking some of the blame. It's hard to train someone online or via the phone if they aren't the sort to listen. Or maybe you are but you just look at things differently. Everyone has different styles and soem don't mix well. Just treat it like a learning curve. People can find out for themselves what Phil is like. I find it wuite funny. Not been on here long but even I have seen various threads of before and after pics of Phil's clients and them praising him. Sure people come on here for various reasons and some make money from it. Anyway I was bored so just thought I would comment.

Yes

I don't even know Phil but I got to say thats one weird looking man :D

I am finding these threads amusing. Concreteguy you need to just chill. The age of you and the way your acting. Can't you see Phil finds this funny so responds that way sometimes. But the sad thing is you are actually being serious. You must have too much free time on your side. Think about it... your bashing some person continously for no real reason. Like Phil stated you didn't follow his advice or stick with it for long enough and he is even taking some of the blame. It's hard to train someone online or via the phone if they aren't the sort to listen. Or maybe you are but you just look at things differently. Everyone has different styles and soem don't mix well. Just treat it like a learning curve. People can find out for themselves what Phil is like. I find it wuite funny. Not been on here long but even I have seen various threads of before and after pics of Phil's clients and them praising him. Sure people come on here for various reasons and some make money from it. Anyway I was bored so just thought I would comment.

That was very honest and unbiased..........thanks mom. JK, hahhahhahahhaha

Clients accomplished, thats what you want? Ask Marilyn, Aeilop, Dankolo, gettingbigger, Masaji, Phidias, Steele, SABAGOY, Ness, MMA fighters, policeman, fireman, detectives, on and on and on.......and you need 1 picture from 1 client? hahahhahha

A before picture to compliment an after was all, no one is trying to discredit you Phil

but like I said im past it now and dont give a sh!t..

Last edited:
That was very honest and unbiased..........thanks mom. JK, hahhahhahahhaha

No problem. Are you coming over for dinner later? I have made you your favourite.

Bad move.....:(
are you sure you are asking for phi hernonl pictures?? WOW:confused::eek:

LMAO!! RIGHT?? HELLO,HE OWNS A FUCKIN GYM!!

HE'S STILL A MONSTER AND COULD BE READY FOR THE STAGE AGAIN IF HE WANTED..

I'm not sure how long Phil has been working with this kid.

But it takes 6+ months to show any noticeable results from a person at this kid's level - not fat and with his degree muscularity. Most pro's differences are only noticeable after 6-8 months of an 'off season' phase and then 12~ weeks of dieting - and even with the best training and dieting it will only be a couple pound difference.

I think it is cool Phil has this guy - but I don't think Phil is saying "hey I got this guy, look at his physique - ergo I'm such a good trainer." The results of them working together will not be seen for months maybe even a year.

Would it be fair after a year of them working together and after Phil prepped him for a show, to ask for before and afters - if he is pimping him as a client? - sure.

Personally I don't think they have been together too long (not 6 months) - if anything I would take this pics as more of 'before' pic.

I think it's pretty cool this guy is getting so much publicity, I would love it if I were him - it's so hard to be different or stick out these days in BB and get seen by potential sponsors.

Last edited:
20" arms at 50!

Some times the truth hurts.
I never said I was anything other than a guy that's trying to do bodybuilding for fun. Review my posts idiots.
You clowns want pics with a smile on it? Fuck you all! You think I should clear my mind and soul living on top of a mountain? Fuck you!
You want to all rally around a little fat guy? Hey, to each his own. Maldorf, your just a fat dude that stupidly fucked himself up with drugs. What is it that makes you think you have a fucking word for me clown? I would own you on stage TODAY! And I feel bad for you dude. Your sappy posts about how your little heart is doing. Hey morron, who was sticking the needles in your ass? You made the bed. Fucking lay in it! Nice avatar.... You and the rest can all just cry yourselfs to sleep at night for me.hahahahaha

You can't handle a guy that doesn't take shit but gives it. Can YA! You can be the guy getting nails run threw his palms or be the guy hammering them in!
I made my choice years ago in a fucking jungle!

I post pics of 20" arms with no fat on them and everyone wants a smile on my face? I look like I could kick your ass in the picks so know I'm a barroom badass. Bragging to little kids? Hello, those are some interesting leaps. I'm insecure? Why would I be smiling in these pics? Why are you even looking at my face? You faggots were even commenting on my package. queers

Phil, your asking if we would question Arnold?hahaahaaha. YOU AREN"T ARNOLD! Your and idiot that attacks newbees at this forum. Your a shamless example of the worst depth an IFBB pro could descend to. That's all. You have a huge base of GREEN ,low post count, morons supporting you. Why? Because they have'nt been fucked by you yet.

The same twelve clowns post in here over and over thinking "if we all agree then we must be correct". Idiots, there are thousands of guys reading this that see clearly. They see you all have the inability to step up.

You say before pics mean nothing? With out proof of a change the after pics could be Cutler or Dex. You want to blow someone on general merit? Get out your knee pads or phil will sell you a pair.

YOU JUST ALL WANT TO GO WITH THE FLOW! I SAY YOUR ALL DEAD FISH! THEY ALWAYS GO WITH THE FLOW! hahahahahahah

You fucking cowards, you all start jumping on me having a good old time. Well look at your arms while your typing........hahahahhaha

They dont look like mine do they little fellows.

Last edited:
Really? Come on man. Yes I would fill out the shirt better, but does it really matter? Would I listen to you after looking at your contest pics? :rolleyes: Your 50, good job at staying "in-shape". Do I personally know guys over 50 with better arms, yes. But once again does it really matter?

Really? Come on man. Yes I would fill out the shirt better, but does it really matter? Would I listen to you after looking at your contest pics? :rolleyes: Your 50, good job at staying "in-shape". Do I personally know guys over 50 with better arms, yes. But once again does it really matter?

Well, you can be the first to be moved to the SHUT UP list!

My Honest Opinion

I thought since one of your most prominent clients post up what he looks like in a HOTBODYS shirt, (size:I drink LBA's and eat like a bird)

I would post up what a guy wearing the same exact shirt (size:I don't drink LBA's and eat on a schedule) looks like. AT 50! TODAY! Any one of the guys you have listed above is also welcome to stand for you.

My honest opinion, I think you look great in that shirt and the shirt looks great on you. Your arm size, shape, and vascularity are very impressive.

I'm not sure how long Phil has been working with this kid.

But it takes 6+ months to show any noticeable results from a person at this kid's level - not fat and with his degree muscularity. Most pro's differences are only noticeable after 6-8 months of an 'off season' phase and then 12~ weeks of dieting - and even with the best training and dieting it will only be a couple pound difference.

I think it is cool Phil has this guy - but I don't think Phil is saying "hey I got this guy, look at his physique - ergo I'm such a good trainer." The results of them working together will not be seen for months maybe even a year.

Would it be fair after a year of them working together and after Phil prepped him for a show, to ask for before and afters - if he is pimping him as a client? - sure.

Personally I don't think they have been together too long (not 6 months) - if anything I would take this pics as more of 'before' pic.

I think it's pretty cool this guy is getting so much publicity, I would love it if I were him - it's so hard to be different or stick out these days in BB and get seen by potential sponsors.

This is the exact point of why it is pointless to post before and after pictures! Im glad someone finally explained it, put it on the table. The guy isnt going to look much different from when they started beacuse not enough time has passed!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear