over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Picture of my client

Nice package

Amazing what happens when someone is given a plan and just follows it. Phil looks like you have helped with and taught another guy how to put together a really good package.

Well

But........how can you see his package from that angle?

If you look really hard, start at the bottom of the picture, now work your way down, if you get to the weights leaning against the wall you have gone too far. You see the reflection of his package now? This illustrates what happens when you mix proper Enzyte supplementation with proper training on "The Penis Pump", result?.............NICE PACKAGE?

So true!

Amazing what happens when someone is given a plan and just follows it. Phil looks like you have helped with and taught another guy how to put together a really good package.

Phil to show us all just how much was accomplished could you please post a pic of what he looked like before you "helped with and taught another guy how to put together a really good package"?

Alex
Shelby
Mainevent

You may not of noticed this, but they ALL post before and afters. This guy could have walk in your gym three years ago looking like this.

Phil, before you go nuts with the sex dolls and telling me how unhappy I am. Could you please just show us before pics so we can truly see what it is that you did. Is that so difficult? There are guys in this thread congratulating you:confused: Could you please just show us for what?

Thank you in advance for stepping up and starting this thread and backing up what you said you did with pics. This is what a consumate professional does!
You are an IFBB PRO man! Act the part brother. Just start stepping up!

Last edited:
Phil to show us all just how much was accomplished could you please post a pic of what he looked like before you "helped with and taught another guy how to put together a really good package"?

Alex
Shelby
Mainevent

You may not of noticed this, but they ALL post before and afters. This guy could have walk in your gym three years ago looking like this.

Phil, before you go nuts with the sex dolls and telling me how unhappy I am. Could you please just show us before pics so we can truly see what it is that you did. Is that so difficult? There are guys in this thread congratulating you:confused: Could you please just show us for what?

Thank you in advance for stepping up and starting this thread and backing up what you said you did with pics. This is what a consumate professional does!

::tar-wars

Good idea

Alex
Shelby
Mainevent

You mean before.........like WAY BEFORE?? Like when he was ......kinda odd looking??? Ok, but you asked for it..........

**broken link removed**

I don't want to hijack this thread

Could you please just show us for what?

CG, I don't want to hijack Phil's thread and I realize my physique is not what most bodybuilders desire. This is a little embarrasing to think I once looked like this but here is my first pics when I started working with Phil and some from back in August 9 days out from the Florida State on Aug 21.

philstartmm.JPG
5890_1195811260598_1387967706_543842_8272975_n.jpg

WOW

Nice job A.........but concreteguy does not REALLY CARE about results.......he is baiting .........he used to be a junior baitor, now he is a master.........

Alex
Shelby
Mainevent

Phil, just try again. Be a better person and step up. Quit humilliating yourself. Why don't you take that selfdestructive reply down before someone copies it and post before pics to prove your point once and for all? Be the Pro that we all know you are man!

Honestly

Phil, just try again. Be a better person and step up. Quit humilliating yourself. Why don't you take that selfdestructive reply down before someone copies it and post before pics to prove your point once and for all? Be the Pro that we all know you are man!

It is my opinion that I work better with heavyweights and super heavy weights because that is what I am..........I am not a middle, light, or light heavy.......I can do it but I prefer to take guys and ADD muscle while getting leaner at a heavy body weight because that is what I know.........you need someone that can handle a middleweight or light weight, someone that would know your situation better. I understand that you could not do the things I asked of you......I definitely take some responsibility for that......but no more than 1/2. Now THAT is my professional explanation...........

You look better than me Tony(hats off)

CG, I don't want to hijack Phil's thread and I realize my physique is not what most bodybuilders desire. This is a little embarrasing to think I once looked like this but here is my first pics when I started working with Phil and some from back in August 9 days out from the Florida State on Aug 21.

View attachment 34865
View attachment 34866

Tony, I know from reading your posts how much respect you have for phil. If he did that for you it's something you can both be proud of. I also realize your passion for the sport and drive to improve yourself. It's something that shines threw every post you make. I get alot from your posts and enjoy reading them. At least the ones that aren't blowing phil.(joking)! I believe you are the exception tony. I think your a good guy that will support a friend to the end. I think you would have succeeded under anyones direction. Respect to you for that.
I'm not trying to put you on the spot so please don't think I'm coming straight in at ya. I would like to know your views on why it is that phil is always the star of this type of thread. Why aren't other trainers here at PM getting battered with the same accusations over and over. Why does he act like a child? Why wouldn't he just post pics of the guy and show us he did for him what he did for you? Thats all man. WHY?
Funny thing with this internet stuff. phils sitting in some jail doing time, ness is in grade school wondering if he will ever get hair on his chest and I'm in some third world country taking out the trash for both of them and you and the 95% of the others reading this. Years later we are all sitting if front of the computer throwing shit at each other. Why? Because I had the unmitigated audacity to ask WHY. Thats really the problem with these things. No respect. These kids wouldn't shoot thier mouths off to my face or yours. phil wouldnt act like a complete idiot face to face. It would all be different. I'm tired of these fucking attacks. You have sean my name brought up out of know where. At least you have been polite enough to let phil handle his own laundry up to this point. I hope we can continue to show respect for one another Tony, your a nice guy. peace

Are you kidding? Is htis a joke?

It is my opinion that I work better with heavyweights and super heavy weights because that is what I am..........I am not a middle, light, or light heavy.......I can do it but I prefer to take guys and ADD muscle while getting leaner at a heavy body weight because that is what I know.........you need someone that can handle a middleweight or light weight, someone that would know your situation better. I understand that you could not do the things I asked of you......I definitely take some responsibility for that......but no more than 1/2. Now THAT is my professional explanation...........

What the hell does this have to do with the point of YOUR thread?

Please, just post the before pics of this guy and show us what has been accomplished under your guidance. Being civil is a good start but please. This is your thread phil. You started it to show us what your up to. So show us!

Concrete guy can to stop your stalking of Phil? It's getting old.

I'd like to see some before pictures as well.. He looks like he's doing well so far.

View attachment 34865
View attachment 34866

why would you be embarrased of the first pic? You look like a bodybuilder who is in bulking phase..nothing bad at all

Great work Tony. If Phil helped you get to this point I guess it really is money well spent.

Nice job A.........but concreteguy does not REALLY CARE about results.......he is baiting .........he used to be a junior baitor, now he is a master.........

freak!! :p o yeah that was nick,your boy here is looking good bro..cant really comment on his package though:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronGame420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins