over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pinning test prop with sust deca stack?

diezel7459

Registered
Im gonna run sust 750 mg and deca 400 a week.ofcourse cut deca out early before sust.was thinkin about throwing some prop in ath the end kr maybe along with the cycle or should i leave the prop alone? Thanks guys

Im gonna run sust 750 mg and deca 400 a week.ofcourse cut deca out early before sust.was thinkin about throwing some prop in ath the end kr maybe along with the cycle or should i leave the prop alone? Thanks guys

you should use the prop in the beginning to jump start the cycle, and what are you saying about cutting the deca out??? I dont think you need to cut out anything...start with prop every other day, with the sust in the same pin, and the deca on two of those days in the same pin as well...G2G:headbang:

I meant im running a 10 week cycle.runnin test full 10 and deca. 8 weeks.the prop eod sounds good thanks man im gonna go with that.also im frontloading test 1000 mgs and deca 800 then rest of cycle will be 750 test/400 deca.

No doubt...you should get some solid gains off that combo there Diezel..what part of NY are you in???? what brand of gear are you using??

Nandrolone needs to be ran much longer then 8 weeks, and front loading it is pointless as you may not see the results your expecting. Front loading works best for long test esters. If your using so many short and mid esters, why not just use NPP with your prop and sust?

Also, Running prop to kick start your sust is not needed because your blood levels will spike rather quickly compared to a cyp or enth test ester. If you already have the compounds, then hit the prop EOD from start to finish, because it will keep your blood levels more stable, as the mid and long esters are doing their work, reason being there is is very small amount of test prop that fills the test blend. Test blends are a waste of time if you ask me, if you don't already have the compounds, then get test E, and kick start with an oral and test prop, like dbol at 30mgs.

Keep in mind that front loading deca could trigger and onset of progest/gyno.
Also, sides like acne and blood pressure issues occur much more with sust, so keep that in mind. If it works for you, then do what is best. There is better options and cycles out there.

I forgot to ask, how old are you and what is your stats if I may ask?

37 5ft 5 210 was a npc middleweight for years then caught a real bad injury(heavy deadlifts)the stuff i have is on hand .sust,deca and prop.cant take orals cuz on parole and yes it does come up on a drug test ,trust me my friend went down taking d bols.so its what i got to work with for now.last cycle i ran andropen 275 and some tren.running the prop straight thru sounds real good .did alot of research on frontloading so thats where that idea came from.only have 2 bottles of deca 200mg.i know it has to be ran longer to see great results.

Last edited:
I think no need to frontload any of it and why take the prop when sust has prop in it?I was just wondering what gain do you think you would get from adding it in? Sust is short medium and long what more you need?

37 5ft 5 210 was a npc middleweight for years then caught a real bad injury(heavy deadlifts)the stuff i have is on hand .sust,deca and prop.cant take orals cuz on parole and yes it does come up on a drug test ,trust me my friend went down taking d bols.so its what i got to work with for now.last cycle i ran andropen 275 and some tren.running the prop straight thru sounds real good .did alot of research on frontloading so thats where that idea came from.only have 2 bottles of deca 200mg.i know it has to be ran longer to see great results.

I think you will like the results, with less sides if you do consider running the prop from start to finish on the days that your not using sust, cause you'll be keeping your blood plasmas stable.
Honestly front loading works for some and others say that they see/feel no difference. Just take your time and have some patients let the esters all do their jobs. You can still get great results out of the 2 bottkes that you have, start off with the first 2 weeks at 200mgs, then ramp to 400 there on out.

have you thought about maybe adding some tbol to the mix?

its kinda hard to add orals because of parole.some of that stuff DOES pop up on a 10 panel drug test and i cant afford to take chance so i try to stick with injectibles.the prop can be stacked with anything and on top of that the sust doesnt have enough prop in it to make a big effect.ive never frontloaded before but have read alot of good things.you gotta remember everything has a half life .and if i started low and gradually increased i wouldnt feel for the first few weeks.frontloading works good for short cycles but then again i also have prop to kick off things.i guess its all preference.i dont need the prop really thrown in the mix but ive read the stuff can be stacked with anything.ive also thought about maybe some ifg 1 also but im tryin to keep it simple.frontloading just keeps your half life higher opposed to start with 250 mgs then 125 in system week after.then you hit another shot of 250 or 500 on top of the 125mgs.see where im going by the time sust and deca kicks in full effect it could be week 3 or 4.but then again running prop into the mix would make frontloading make usesless i guess.i dont know im lost now.....lol being hardheaded i guess....any advice always help thanks guys

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws