over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pit we'd all like to look like....

shootg32

Registered
He is 11 years old now and still looks like a mix between a pit and a T-rex! haha.

Pretty much on every walk he gets cars to slow down or people yelling that dog is a beast.

Short profile, fat head and ears stand up naturally. Great dog and knows all the tricks.

Mr. Bullet is the name and killing trees is his game.

:cool:

Attachments

mmowry

Registered
Good looking dog. I had a pit,white and brown, around a 100lber and he was one of the best tempermented dogs Ive owned.

BTW I got the sig. :D

jstrong20

Registered
Awesome dog. You can find alot of breeders that breed them with crazy large muscles now. They are called american bullies not to be confused with an american bulldog. Not many still breed 100 percent american pit bull terriers(game dogs). They usuallly onlly weigh 30-60lbs and even 60lbs is rare. Ha they are not big but when they are conditioned they have veins and crazy definition. How much does he weigh. LOl you should weight pull him and juice him to see how freaky he can get. J/k!

shootg32

Registered
Thanks fellas! All we did was take him on walks and he looked ripped. No treadmills, no nothing. He weighs in at 80lbs. Full blood Pit dangerzone bloodline in south florida. Even in his old age now he tosses a 100lb pit around like nothing when they play.

jstrong20

Registered
Thanks fellas! All we did was take him on walks and he looked ripped. No treadmills, no nothing. He weighs in at 80lbs. Full blood Pit dangerzone bloodline in south florida. Even in his old age now he tosses a 100lb pit around like nothing when they play.
Thats awesome that he is 11 and still in good health. By the way where did you get the collar? I'm looking for something similar for my american bulldog and was thinking about going with stillwater collars.

shootg32

Registered
Collar came from an ex- GF so no clue...and no I won't ask her...haha:naughty:

mdmm2

Registered
he's a mad lookin thing,looks like a michivious little fella.

brutale

Registered
Love the way that dog looks ... I've got an American Bulldog and a dobie myself. Dogs r the best.

shootg32

Registered
thanks guys...few more pics

Here are few other pics I have on this computer. Best walking bud a guy could ask for!

I'm glad I have some other dog lovin peeps around here as well:cool:

Attachments

Pristi1340

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
awesome looking dog dude. i love the white and brown color the best

h8tr3d

Registered
nice dog, he kinda looks a little like mine. Mine is 2.5 yrs

Attachments

sammy555

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Yea awsome dog-strong as fuck i bet. Does he have a nice temprement. Think there banned over here, we had to many of the wrong sort of people owning them. Like any dog though good owner= good dog

link24

Registered
Great Looking dog man I love Pits! They are such great, smart, well tempered dogs. It just amazes me how they get such a bad reputation when they such great loving dogs.

ericraven2003

Registered
Great Looking dog man I love Pits! They are such great, smart, well tempered dogs. It just amazes me how they get such a bad reputation when they such great loving dogs.
Theres a lot of bad ones. Alot people use them in wrong ways. South dallas, has plenty of that would tear a person up. Many people buy them because they look tough. Thats a fact. Just saying there are real reasons for there bad rep.

Pristi1340

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
just looked at this dog again. what a beautiful dog. ive always loved pits and dobermans the best

Raw Power

Registered
Good looking dog Brother. We have a 8 year old female. She is fawn and white. Great family dog. I want another male. More playful and more of a buddy. Our female is very loving just to timid sometimes.

RP

-

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RedDevil