over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planned course

RunDMC

Registered
I have planned the following course and I just wanted to know if anyone thought there was much wrong with it. It is one I have decided on after trying a few courses and doing a fair amount of research.

Anyway over 12 weeks I plan to use the following

Weeks 1-12, 600-750mg Test E weekly (+50mg Test Prop)
Weeks 1-12, 600-750mg EQ weekly
Weeks 1-6, 40mg Dianabol daily
Weeks 7-12, 50mg Anavar daily

So I wondered what people thought of 600mg Test and EQ? I wanted to start there in this course and possibly build it up if needed.

I have considered going to 16 weeks as well as I read that this is optimal for EQ?

What are your stats and cycle experience. I only have used dbol to kickstart the test e the first three weeks. Do you plan on doing abything to control the bloat of dbol? The length of the Var looks good, maybe out to six weeks, ending right before pct (11 days after last test shot)

Is the prop really necessary? Mast and test alone would be fine especially since once you get going the amount of prop is negligible

My stats that I know are that I'm 176cm in height, 94KG in weight and around 10-15% body fat.

I've been training for around 3+ years, the past 2 years or so I've been regimental in not missing barly any training.

I've dabbled in a few short and small courses, albeit a little blindly. I have done deca only 6 week, deca + sus 6 week and deca + sus 10 week.

Looked into this particular course for a while now, note that I am not using Deca in this course I'm using boldenone. I dont really dig deca as I dont want to simply swell up and look artificially big for some time.

What I want to achieve is giving me a good solid (moddest) gain and added raw strength to allow me to push the boundarys in weight and work harder. I love working hard in the gym and a course gives me that mental edge to push that bit further and work that much harder.

This is the reason I've gone for EQ for real long term moddest gains, test as everyone knows how important test is, dbol to kick start the added strength and anavar to help keep good gains and strength whilst not poisoning my liver for the remainder of the course.

The test prop is just to give me a boost over the weekend and help with fluctuating test levels as I only take one injection per week. Saturday is my chest day which I find as a benchmark for testing raw strength, a little top up for this day will be nice :)

I like the cycle but I would take the test out to 14 weeks.When I run EQ its at 600mgs per week.Tabs look pretty good.

My stats that I know are that I'm 176cm in height, 94KG in weight and around 10-15% body fat.

I've been training for around 3+ years, the past 2 years or so I've been regimental in not missing barly any training.

I've dabbled in a few short and small courses, albeit a little blindly. I have done deca only 6 week, deca + sus 6 week and deca + sus 10 week.

Looked into this particular course for a while now, note that I am not using Deca in this course I'm using boldenone. I dont really dig deca as I dont want to simply swell up and look artificially big for some time.

What I want to achieve is giving me a good solid (moddest) gain and added raw strength to allow me to push the boundarys in weight and work harder. I love working hard in the gym and a course gives me that mental edge to push that bit further and work that much harder.

This is the reason I've gone for EQ for real long term moddest gains, test as everyone knows how important test is, dbol to kick start the added strength and anavar to help keep good gains and strength whilst not poisoning my liver for the remainder of the course.

The test prop is just to give me a boost over the weekend and help with fluctuating test levels as I only take one injection per week. Saturday is my chest day which I find as a benchmark for testing raw strength, a little top up for this day will be nice :)

it all looks solid.

What kinda training routine you doing and diet etc?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws