over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLANO, TX and ART ATWOOD

im confused was are selling to undercover cops and he was selling them fake gear? or was he buying it?

he was busted and USED to set more busts up.

im confused was are selling to undercover cops and he was selling them fake gear? or was he buying it?

He bought a 100 vials of of aas which was actually just vegetable oil(at least thats a less charge lol)from undercover officers. Shows he really didnt have too many connections. I dont know who is gonna meet with someone in person to buy 10vials let alone 100 unless you know them very very well.

THEN........

He bought a 100 vials of of aas which was actually just vegetable oil(at least thats a less charge lol)from undercover officers. Shows he really didnt have too many connections. I dont know who is gonna meet with someone in person to buy 10vials let alone 100 unless you know them very very well.

HE TURNS AROUND AND SETS OTHERS UP. THIS IS ON ART, NOT WHO SET HIM UP. HE DID NOT HAVE TO COOPERATE, BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY HE DID IT. THEY BAITED HIM AND THAT IS UNFAIR. THEY MADE IT SO HE HAD TO HELP THEM OR HE WOULD GO DOWN FOR A LONG TIME.

HE TURNS AROUND AND SETS OTHERS UP. THIS IS ON ART, NOT WHO SET HIM UP. HE DID NOT HAVE TO COOPERATE, BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY HE DID IT. THEY BAITED HIM AND THAT IS UNFAIR. THEY MADE IT SO HE HAD TO HELP THEM OR HE WOULD GO DOWN FOR A LONG TIME.

yeah, i see why he did but its no excuse. seems he was making cash and got caught. they played the game and got caught......end of story.

If you remember this was posted many months ago that he was going through some troubles,it started in the state of wiscon and when it was posted nobody could believe it so it was removed

I think its ridiculous to make excuses why the scumbag attwood ratted out on people. He knew the consequences and thats that! And for Phil Herrnon to make excuses and "understand" why he did this is absolutely unimaginable. Why would you even say anything if thats how you feel? And if you read the news story it mentions the reason they where on to him cause he was purchasing large volumes of drugs incl. aas,ancillaries, and EXTASEY! Obviously resselling it and Phil Hernon has one ounce of "understanding" for this scumbag? Please Phil, poor time to comment on a scumbag like that!

WELL

I think its ridiculous to make excuses why the scumbag attwood ratted out on people. He knew the consequences and thats that! And for Phil Herrnon to make excuses and "understand" why he did this is absolutely unimaginable. Why would you even say anything if thats how you feel? And if you read the news story it mentions the reason they where on to him cause he was purchasing large volumes of drugs incl. aas,ancillaries, and EXTASEY! Obviously resselling it and Phil Hernon has one ounce of "understanding" for this scumbag? Please Phil, poor time to comment on a scumbag like that!

I UNDERSTAND YOUR ANGER BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST AND SAY THAT I UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS DOING WHAT HE IS DOING. HE IS FACING A LOT OF TIME HERE BECAUSE HE WAS SET UP. IT IS HUMAN NATURE TO RAT ON EACH OTHER TO SAVE YOUR OWN, THAT IS WHY I UNDERASTAND IT.

LOL......All the muscles in the world don't make you a tough guy. Most BBers will sing like a canary when faced with LE. Art Atwood was a fucking pussy and an idiot!

What stood out in the article was the busts(operation raw deal) was valued a $6 million dollars, Thats a lot of resources dedicated for that amount of product. I mean isn't 6 million in juice a drop in the bucket compared to coke, heroine, meth,crack,and even pot? What did the U.S. citizen gain from this operation? How much was spent to get that 6 mill? Far, Far, more without a doubt.

A rat is a rat!

You play you pay. Whether you are peddaling illegal recreational drugs, or if u are selling steriods. The law is the law. And for someone to rat is just outright selfish. To expose the customers, or suppliers who kept you wealthy, and powerful is chicken shit(for lack of a better word). If he was in the drug business dealing with other big time people, he probably wouldn't have had a chance to rat. He would have been dealt with another way. It will be lucky for them if they stay out of prison. They no lika rats in the pen.

How pathetic!

You read this and you read about MikeS and you realize real quick who the real man is..

It's not the pro bb'er.:rolleyes:

What you need to understand about why he narc'ed, and the point that Phil is trying to make, is that he was not caught with a large amount of gear and going to be charged with "intent to distribute." He was caught actually purchasing the large volumes of CDS, and in which case he will be charged with "Distribution of CDS." Had he been caught just with 100 vials, there is a good chance he would have bit the bullet since the charges and time would have been miniscule.

Therein lay the problem when the Feds get involved. They have a 98% conviction rate. They dont nickel and dime and do small deals. Chances are if the Feds are kicking in your door or slapping cuffs on you, they have been watching you for 6+ months to maybe a year, sometimes more, and they have enough shit on you to put you in the slammer until your hair turns gray, even if its for some very small amount of activity. They dont find out you were doing a few deals and then charge you with two counts of intent to distribute. They watch you, and let you continue your criminal activity, and then they hit you with FIFTY COUNTS of intent to distribute, and TWENTY TWO counts of something else.

Either way, being a rat is the lowest form of a human being that someone can chose to take. Case closed.

Yah but he got popped picking up 100 vials then coroperated with LE. Im just saying he obviously didnt have very many connects and was sloppy if he woudl just buy 100vials from someone he barely knows.

looks like everything is not was it seems................

"I don't have much time to post on boards but obviously there is an outrageous attack on my reputation here.

I am filing suit against "Mike Brick" and the NY Times for slander and false information.

I have an idea where this came from. Somebody is trying to clear their name. It is NOT going to work.

Do not believe this article. Trust me, I would never sell anyone fake gear!
I have ALL the evidence needed. I have not "rolled" on seven bodybuilders, ESPECIALLY David Jacobs.
I will be posting the facts. I have all the documentation of the true facts. I even have the recorded video evidence.

I am fighting a huge battle indeed. Trust me, it is not about fake gear at all.
FYI, an informant does not give you (or mail you) your original REAL gear/powder etc... They confiscate the REAL product and give you fake stuff. It looks good at first glance, then they bust you seconds later.

I am truly AMAZED that a NY Times Reporter could print such false accusations.

I will be posting more. Give me a couple days to produce the evidence.

I appreciate all my friends who know the real story and truth behind this all. Thank you so much for your support!"

Report to moderator Logged

looks like everything is not was it seems................

"I don't have much time to post on boards but obviously there is an outrageous attack on my reputation here.

I am filing suit against "Mike Brick" and the NY Times for slander and false information.

I have an idea where this came from. Somebody is trying to clear their name. It is NOT going to work.

Do not believe this article. Trust me, I would never sell anyone fake gear!
I have ALL the evidence needed. I have not "rolled" on seven bodybuilders, ESPECIALLY David Jacobs.
I will be posting the facts. I have all the documentation of the true facts. I even have the recorded video evidence.

I am fighting a huge battle indeed. Trust me, it is not about fake gear at all.
FYI, an informant does not give you (or mail you) your original REAL gear/powder etc... They confiscate the REAL product and give you fake stuff. It looks good at first glance, then they bust you seconds later.

I am truly AMAZED that a NY Times Reporter could print such false accusations.

I will be posting more. Give me a couple days to produce the evidence.

I appreciate all my friends who know the real story and truth behind this all. Thank you so much for your support!"

Report to moderator Logged

I saw this post somewhere else and thought it might have just been made up since it had no reference to it.

Certainly adds a question mark to this whole thing!

yup,. dude over at estraining is good friends with art and he copy and pasted a couple emails art sent him and this is all pretty much true. looks like art was best friends with dave jacobs.........you can kinda figured what went on from there.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear