mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
As some of you may have seen, we have to delete 10000000's bullshit posts a day

I'm getting sick of it

But I mean really sick

I'm on this board since 2002, mod since a few months now (proud of it :D ) and I just don't like the way it goes here

this is www.professionalmuscle.com here not www.professionalbullshit.com

This board counts pros, knowledgeable persons, helpful members, good sources, tons of archived threads to be read, people who just LOVE this sport

And those day what do we see ? this guy has HIV ? this one has an official thread because he drink 14203699 gallons of milk per day ? this one complains about the fact he doesnt have the right to talk about a non sponsor and is crying for that ?
FUCK IT

NO WAY IN HELL THIS BOARD WILL TURN INTO A NEW GETBIG (I know big A and the other mods wouldn't let that happen)

anyway, just to let everybody knows that from now on fuckin nonsense posts will be erased, the author will be banned and not for 10 days only

let's keep this board a serious board, this is what made it the best board over the net and stop bullshit here, learn to respect this place

now you can call me a communist, a despotic person (it happened before) or whatever you like, this board is a bodybuilding board for bodybuilding fans who wants to share learn and enjoy their sports with grown adults people

teenagers can go back to getbig

I'm talking under my own name, but I think my other fellow mods are feeling the same anyway

Promuscle is the best place over the net, it won't change

Mike

Last edited:
I'll second that, Mike, and back you up all the way! Well said!

I agree Mike. If this silliness isn't stopped now, it will only get worse real fast.

THANKS Mike!

I think it has something to do with not having a "General Conversation" or "Anything not related to bodybuilding" area...I DONT think we should but i think that might have something to do with it. If a person see's a funny Youtube video or got into a car accident, things that have nothing to do with bodybuilding, there is really only one place to post it.

I would rather see a page of deleted threads than a page of meaningless threads!

THANKS Mike!

I think it has something to do with not having a "General Conversation" or "Anything not related to bodybuilding" area...I DONT think we should but i think that might have something to do with it. If a person see's a funny Youtube video or got into a car accident, things that have nothing to do with bodybuilding, there is really only one place to post it.

I would rather see a page of deleted threads than a page of meaningless threads!

possibly bro but I also think that everybody can post funny stuff (youtube, ...) here ... this is how it used to be done on here, this forum used to be also the "general part" too, people just posted O/T on the subject and here we were

my problem here is that some thread are just a waste of space and show a total immaturity, this is what pisses me off now

hope you are doing well by the way Sabagoy :D ? still in Tampa area bro ?

But I want to complain about bullshit!This is where I come to vent!:D Well said my friend I love this board and all of it's members and want to continue to see it run the way it has for years

Well said Mike! I REALLY REALLY Don't want this board to turn into a place like getbig or wannabebig or any other forum like that. This place has too many awesome members who have a lot of character and information to share and make this a really top-notch place! -StOrY

I will remember this day for the rest of my life.

As some of you may have seen, we have to delete 10000000's bullshit posts a day

I'm getting sick of it

But I mean really sick

I'm on this board since 2002, mod since a few months now (proud of it :D ) and I just don't like the way it goes here

this is www.professionalmuscle.com here not www.professionalbullshit.com

This board counts pros, knowledgeable persons, helpful members, good sources, tons of archived threads to be read, people who just LOVE this sport

And those day what do we see ? this guy has HIV ? this one has an official thread because he drink 14203699 gallons of milk per day ? this one complains about the fact he doesnt have the right to talk about a non sponsor and is crying for that ?
FUCK IT

NO WAY IN HELL THIS BOARD WILL TURN INTO A NEW GETBIG (I know big A and the other mods wouldn't let that happen)

anyway, just to let everybody knows that from now on fuckin nonsense posts will be erased, the author will be banned and not for 10 days only

let's keep this board a serious board, this is what made it the best board over the net and stop bullshit here, learn to respect this place

now you can call me a communist, a despotic person (it happened before) or whatever you like, this board is a bodybuilding board for bodybuilding fans who wants to share learn and enjoy their sports with grown adults people

teenagers can go back to getbig

I'm talking under my own name, but I think my other fellow mods are feeling the same anyway

Promuscle is the best place over the net, it won't change

Mike

I got your back Big Mike, thank you for the awesome post Bro. All very true and well said.:)

PLEASE ALL READ....

Mike is one of the largest men on planet earth.

Still the best board around, because of Mods like you Mike. Let us not forget these other sites, like BB.com. That when a kid was depressed, they talked trash until he commited sucide, and then after that made fun of him. They can keep them assholes. So, if you have to tell us to shape up, then tell us. I am here for the knowledge and respect from friends.

got that right Big Mike! This board is second to none and lets keep it that way! The best around for knowledge, good people, and bodybuilding.

how many highschool football players have a chance to talk to TO or Payton manning. but we can talk to guys like emeric and Phil. this is definately the best board period.

Still the best board around, because of Mods like you Mike. Let us not forget these other sites, like BB.com. That when a kid was depressed, they talked trash until he commited sucide, and then after that made fun of him. They can keep them assholes. So, if you have to tell us to shape up, then tell us. I am here for the knowledge and respect from friends.

Very true good post pesty, you have become a very good long serving member here. I love this place too, thank you for that post.:)

thank god you stepped up Mike, I haven't read any threads since this anabolic beast shit started.

There have been a few threads lately that have been very silly and pointless. Nip it in the butt now.

ya know its funny mike i posted a thread with this exact sentiment several weeks ago and it was deleted.:rolleyes:

ya know its funny mike i posted a thread with this exact sentiment several weeks ago and it was deleted.:rolleyes:

revolution time was probably not arrived yet lol :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws