over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Comment!

how the hell am i an amateur if i know more then u, im far from amateur in my knowledge. u want proof changing of esters is not necesary is based on the fact that all an ester does is release and slow the rate of an aas from its depot when it is injected, once in the bloodstream the enzyme responsible for ester removal takes place quite rapidly, the other reason is one of a simple understanding of aas. test prop and test cyp are both test, they will both give the same effectsx once the ester is removed.

Old Qua. said:
I'm runing a long cycel to, and I am also shifting from Enanthate to cypionathe. I cant see how it can harm??
so why not shift it?
My reasen for shifting is that I am takeing it as site shots, in my biceps and the Testoviron is 1ml per Amp, and the Testex is 2ml, both is 250mg of test!!!
I wanth the volume of my site shots to graduatily increase, so for a Boy like my, ho ain't afreaid of shiftin the ester, the shift make sens.
The Enanthete ester is 7 carbons in length
The Cypionate is 8. That doesn't really change much in terms of release and blood concentration.

that is an acceptable and logical reason to switch esters

skii96 said:

I really hate arguing over the internet.... So the switching of the esters is a bad idea, could you show me where you read that. Im all about learning more and would like to see the research behind your statement. As i said i am an amature but so are you. I may only have 6 posts here but am a MOD on 2 other boards and frequent many others. So im done with the pissing match. later

where are u a mod, and one would think a mod of a boad would know more about these simple fundamental basics

look, im really not trying to be an ass but i simply recomended u study more about aas, then u told me to get off my high horse and called me an amateur like urself which i find offensive bc ur saying i know as much as u when that is far from the truth.

im usually not a prick like this and we should both stop the nitpicking, bottom line is changing esters wont help but it wont hurt, on long cycles it really only makes sense to use prop say at the beginning and end so u have better control over ur levels

okay, ill step in here. lol i am a mod like you skii96. do i know everything...no, but i will give an opinion. magoo is right. you can switch esters if ya want but, why?? test is test. now, i switch to prop the last two weeks of my cycle so that when i am off the enth i am totally off the gear just a few days after the last prop injection. that way i can be in control of the htpa recovery and know exactly when to start. (excel once printed out ester half lives so maybe he can step in). so i can understand switching esters at the end of cycle but, i have to agree with magoo that switching to prop ect in mid cycle is a waste. there is just no need. now, i know that you and magoo have gotten off on the wrong foot lol but, i would take advantage o magoos knowledge. he is pretty sharp and knows his shit in training and gear...so stick around and become a regular here...i can honestly say that we have the most knowledgeable guys around big a , phil, excel, magoo, bigheintz, mikes, wylde and too many others to list. so ask all the questions ya want.. see ya on the board.:D

we do have bright guys, now if all only Blade would join

i agree. i just heard of him about three days a go. i went to the hst forum and looked up his past threads. very knowledgable. hop he can become a regular too.:D

read his stuff on chads board and anabolicextreme, some good shi there too as well as on the avant labs forums

the reason for the ester switch is 1) Have used enan alot in the past and feel like a change, whether it be a physcological thing or not i feel i need a change 2) the QV enan hurts like a bitch and the cyp doesnt so i can pull my delts, tris, bis and calves in the rotation of injection sites, instead of just using my quads and glutes. Never did i say when running a long cycle you have to change esters. It sounded like to me you were saying its a bad thing which in fact you are proving it really doesnt matter and the change wont hurt things.

BTW i do like the board and there is alot of knowledgable bros here. And Magoo i'll shoot you a PM with the name of one of the boards i MOD at, not sure if the MOD's here want it on their board.

YOUR RIGHT. the only downfall could be very uneven blood levels. lets say that we are into a 8 week test cyp cycle. in mid stream we switch to prop or even suspension. we know that the cyp will be in the system for at least two weeks while we are running the prop or suspension. while we are running the prop /susp the cyp levels are slowly lowering then gone. we , after 6to 8 weeks go back to cyp or enth which take longer to build up in the blood. we now have a problem of very low test levels in the blood, if even for a short time. the only way to avoid them is to keep a steady supply of susp going while we are waiting for the cyp or enth to build up. anyway, i think you know were i am going with this. i personally like any cycle that is cheap. and right now enth is very cheap and well...test is test. why spend more for the same thing except for the half life. the only thing i get around is prop for when i am coming off so that i can start clomid therapy right away.... :D

LATS said:
YOUR RIGHT. the only downfall could be very uneven blood levels. lets say that we are into a 8 week test cyp cycle. in mid stream we switch to prop or even suspension. we know that the cyp will be in the system for at least two weeks while we are running the prop or suspension. while we are running the prop /susp the cyp levels are slowly lowering then gone. we , after 6to 8 weeks go back to cyp or enth which take longer to build up in the blood. we now have a problem of very low test levels in the blood, if even for a short time. the only way to avoid them is to keep a steady supply of susp going while we are waiting for the cyp or enth to build up. anyway, i think you know were i am going with this. i personally like any cycle that is cheap. and right now enth is very cheap and well...test is test. why spend more for the same thing except for the half life. the only thing i get around is prop for when i am coming off so that i can start clomid therapy right away.... :D

I agree...have you ever tried QV's enan? Its definetly not my favorite and wont use it again...i got it for real cheap. Why would my test levels be uneven, im still injecting the test in my system...theirs no time off in between the enan and cyp, and i even threw prop in their just in case?

yeah, i have used the qv test. i love the stuff but, i did have to get sterile oil and mix with the test. i would use 1 cc of test enth and 1/2 of sterile oil to dillute the ba content of the qv test. no pain at all after i did that. as for the uneven blood levels, it was not intended to point out anything wrong in your cycle. just a observation with some cycles that i have seen posted and i was just giving a example of what could happen by switching to the "wrong" test at the wrong time. that is wht i would just stick to the enth. considering their half lives are almost the same i would always go for the cheaper version. $100.00 for 50 ml bottle of test enth 250 compared to 35.00 or so dollars for test cyp 10ml at the same mgs per cc.....well i am a tight ass and can not justify it....plus, after dilluting the enth a little the pain was gone and it was smooth sailing....like i said , i love the stuff...or i should say i love the price..lol :D

LATS said:
yeah, i have used the qv test. i love the stuff but, i did have to get sterile oil and mix with the test. i would use 1 cc of test enth and 1/2 of sterile oil to dillute the ba content of the qv test. no pain at all after i did that. as for the uneven blood levels, it was not intended to point out anything wrong in your cycle. just a observation with some cycles that i have seen posted and i was just giving a example of what could happen by switching to the "wrong" test at the wrong time. that is wht i would just stick to the enth. considering their half lives are almost the same i would always go for the cheaper version. $100.00 for 50 ml bottle of test enth 250 compared to 35.00 or so dollars for test cyp 10ml at the same mgs per cc.....well i am a tight ass and can not justify it....plus, after dilluting the enth a little the pain was gone and it was smooth sailing....like i said , i love the stuff...or i should say i love the price..lol :D

Yea i agree u just cant beat the price for the enan, best deal out now for test. I got my stuff for a little bit cheaper so, at the time, the extra few bucks wasnt a big deal.

Anyways i should be posting some new pics here soon. The show that i was planning on doing, not sure yet, is in April so well see.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws