over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help...GH hands

You can`t just doubt, I am 66 and my level 325 ng/ml and I don`t use any HGH.

Interesting. And here I was wondering why mine was so high at 316 without HGH and I'm half your age.

Interesting. And here I was wondering why mine was so high at 316 without HGH and I'm half your age.

WOW!:eek: Emeric is one healthy guy.

STOP, you have no idea whats in that shit your taking. sides are not a proof of quality GH.
This is true. But the kits came straight from TP. And his reputation precedes him. I don't think he is sending out tainted shit.

When I was messing with the stuff I had some troubles like you. My knees started hurting too. I cut the dose down by 1/2 and it all went away. Over the course of about 3 months I slowly worked the dose back up to where it was and the sides didn't come back. Used the same stuff throughout.

But my guess is something else is raising your levels. Not saying it's impossible to have natural levels that high but I've never heard of that before.

Yes I do a natural supplement that contains many natural growth factors.

But you’re swole and ripped i bet. ��

Bahahaha...No:eek::(

Best I ever looked (only time I ever actually looked like a "bodybuilder"), I was on so much shit and running 30iu/ed for about 8-9 months straight...Went to shit about 2-2.5 months after stopping everything!

I'm one of the very stupid ones...

1) I don't go to the doctors ever...Severe carpal tunnel, shoulder shot, knee shot, 2 compacted bones, sciatica, and neck issues...None of it taken care of:eek::rolleyes:
2) Can't lift anymore then a 35lb dumbbell now because my hands, wrists and arms cry like fucking bitches (any arm work done with gay-ass cables now)...Feels like the shit is just going to rip off the bone?!! Only time my hands feel good now is when they're clenched in really tight fists?!
3) I use GH because I eat like complete shit and it helps burn that shit through the system faster for me lol! :eek::p
4) And because I've run it so long and didn't use any precautions when I stop everything crashes!

K1 is the example of idiotic GH abuse...Don't be a K1:naughty::star-w:rs

Last edited:

Best I ever looked (only time I ever actually looked like a "bodybuilder"), I was on so much shit and running 30iu/ed for about 8-9 months straight...Went to shit about 2-2.5 months after stopping everything!

1) I don't go to the doctors ever...Severe carpal tunnel, shoulder shot, knee shot, 2 compacted bones, sciatica, and neck issues...None of it taken care of:eek::rolleyes:
2) Can't lift anymore then a 35lb dumbbell now because my hands, wrists and arms cry like fucking bitches (any arm work done with gay-ass cables now)...Feels like the shit is just going to rip off the bone?!! Only time my hands feel good now is when they're clenched in really tight fists?!
3) I use GH because I eat like complete shit and it helps burn that shit through the system faster for me lol! :eek::p
4) And because I've run it so long and didn't use any precautions when I stop everything crashes!

It is good that you shared that. First time on here I have ever seen someone admit that about their use of GH. Most of what we read on here is rainbows and unicorns. We need more posts like yours. Need to paint a more realistic picture of how things can be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said there wasn't a difference between pharm or generics. If I said that, please point that out. However, to say that not all of of body chemistry isn't different is concerning. No, you're wrong.

I'll just say 100% of the guys I know can tell a huge difference between generics and pharm. :D

It is good that you shared that. First time on here I have ever seen someone admit that about their use of GH. Most of what we read on here is rainbows and unicorns. We need more posts like yours. Need to paint a more realistic picture of how things can be.

I'm not here to sugarcoat shit for anyone my man...And I'm not going to bother bullshitting about myself!

We all abuse the shit out of these things at some point...Some have the genetics to fight the sides, some use other things to lessen the sides, some just play the game and hope for a good outcome...In the end people need to know that if you play this game at full speed long enough, you are going to be feeling it for the rest of your life!

And history has proven, none of us are keeping those massive gains forever that we're fighting for when we start super-juicin (not Arnold, not Ronnie, not Dorian, no one!)...Age and time will always win...It is what it is!

If I tried 30IU of this stuff per day I would look like Stephen Hawking in like 2 days I'd be so crippled. I can't even imagine it. Oh by the way are you a millionaire? :D

One thing I have noticed is it seems to get worse when I lay down. Almost like as soon as I hit the bed that left hand starts tingling and going to sleep. I can deal with it during the day. But at night it waking me up is just too much. I'm gonna drop to 2 IU a day instead of 4. I wonder if not doing it at bedtime might matter? Maybe 2IU when I get up and 2 IU after my workout?

When I was messing with the stuff I had some troubles like you. My knees started hurting too. I cut the dose down by 1/2 and it all went away. Over the course of about 3 months I slowly worked the dose back up to where it was and the sides didn't come back. Used the same stuff throughout.
I've kinda noticed a similar thing. Also seems to be in my feet also. Its really when I sit for a while and then I go to get up. I swear I feel like an old man when I first stand up. But then after I take a few steps I am fine.

I've kinda noticed a similar thing. Also seems to be in my feet also. Its really when I sit for a while and then I go to get up. I swear I feel like an old man when I first stand up. But then after I take a few steps I am fine.

Yep, felt a bit like I imagine arthritis does.

The worst it ever was for me was on CJC and GHRP-6. Only thing that worked for me was stopping. Couldn't even hold a damn coffee cup.

Ok guys been on 4IU of Grey Tops for 3 months. In the last 6 weeks or so my left hand has just gotten worse. The aching and tingling is to the point its waking me up at night and I can't sleep. That's just not acceptable.

I know everyone is going to say "lower the dose". But my plan was all along to do 4IU for a year straight. Is there any thing that I can do to help it? Based on what I know and have been able to read there isn't. But I thought I would ask anyway. The only thing that makes it feel better is to put a bag of ice on it. Unfortunately I can't sleep with a bag of ice on my hand. :D

Thanks.

Yes the first few months are terrible when it comes to that. Mistake was jumping right into 4iu per day. Best way is to start is at 1iu for a week then 2iu for couple weeks then 3iu for couple weeks until you get to 4iu and stay there. It will get better but it takes a quite a while since you jumped right into 4iu per day. Are you putting on a lot of water weight? Thats usually coincides with the CTS issues.

Are you running testosterone HRT? That can raise igf-1 levels elevated at higher end. Thats why when testing IGF-1 levels we tell people to get IGF-1 tested before they take HGH cause lots of guys take testosterone HRT and are in high 200s and low 300s. For me at 37 my IGF-1 levels were mid-200s on HRT and on 5iu of meditropes a day it bumped up to high 400s. So i know its working.

Last edited:
No is 2 pinch. little men.

Emeric is one of the most knowledgeable members here on PM. He knows his stuff and he’s helped me with advice and I can see and feel the difference. I’ve been at this game since my teen years and at 56 with his advice I feel good due to his recommendations. All I can say is Thanks Emeric.

Emeric is one of the most knowledgeable members here on PM. He knows his stuff and he’s helped me with advice and I can see and feel the difference. I’ve been at this game since my teen years and at 56 with his advice I feel good due to his recommendations. All I can say is Thanks Emeric.

Thank you.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311