over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Help Me Decide

chrisrivers

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Quick stats. 30yrs old, juicing since i was 24 on/off,decided to blast/cruise since feb 2010. 5ft 10,230lbs. Looking for more strength and slight muscle gain(my diet will dictate this)

Question:
Which cycle should i pick?
Is 4 compounds too many?(only ever ran 3 together)

Option 1:
Test 800
EQ 800
Mast E 600
Tren E 400

Option 2:
Test 800
Mast 600
Tren E 600

Highest test i ever ran was 1200mg, Highest EQ 800, Highest Tren E 600, Never ran Mast E.

Please make suggestions/comments/modifications/etc. Thanks!!!

Quick stats. 30yrs old, juicing since i was 24 on/off,decided to blast/cruise since feb 2010. 5ft 10,230lbs. Looking for more strength and slight muscle gain(my diet will dictate this)

Question:
Which cycle should i pick?
Is 4 compounds too many?(only ever ran 3 together)

Option 1:
Test 800
EQ 800
Mast E 600
Tren E 400

Option 2:
Test 800
Mast 600
Tren E 600

Highest test i ever ran was 1200mg, Highest EQ 800, Highest Tren E 600, Never ran Mast E.

Do you need this much? The option one is 260mg total? If you need that much to grow and have progressively worked your way up, then you answered your own question right?

I am about the same eight as you and 4" shorter and i don't need that much to grow but we are all so different. Personally i dont really care for tren in any cycle but some love it. I would imagine the test and masteron or the test and eq would be plenty to grow on with enough food.

I love running Tren and Mast together, if its your first time running mast why not try Test-800/Mast-400/Tren-400 and if you feel you need more go up.

If only between option 1 or 2 i would go with 2. I like running EQ for 16-20 weeks, and I wouldnt want to run Tren-E for so long.

osiris and bigcat...thanks for the input. Yes i do feel like i need more to grow so 2g total aas seems realistic for me.

osiris and bigcat...thanks for the input. Yes i do feel like i need more to grow so 2g total aas seems realistic for me.

And you know your body best:D

If you need the doseage to grow, i would take option 1 just because even though the doseage is higher the tren e is lower. I have seen/gotten entirely too many sides from that to justify a higher doseage IMO.

Good luck with whichever one you pick chris and be safe!

Option 1:
Test 800
EQ 800
Mast E 600
Tren E 400

That's an excellent cycle right there, IMO. Lean size, strength, hardness, & cuts. If I was doing that cycle, I'd run Test & EQ for 16 weeks, starting at 250 test and 300 EQ, progressing and peaking at 1000 Test and 600-800 EQ for 8 weeks, then tapering down. I'd run Tren & Masteron the last half or 2/3 of the 16 wk cycle.

With all these suggestions/opinions I'm leaning towards option 1 so far. Got till sunday to make final decision.

Number 1 looks legit, can we know what your PCT is ? and how you are dosing HCG ?

I blast/cruise so no PCT here. I use letro and prami for est/prolat issues. No HCG usage also.

I like multiple compounds have done up to 5, but usually lower doses of each then. Anavar 100 mg ed for 3-4 works would be a sweet addition.

My vote is for 1.

I like the idea of lowering the tren and adding in some eq. Those 4 are a very nice combo IMO.

Maybe even consider lowering the weekly dosage of eq to 600 and using the extra to frontload?

My pick is Option 2. No doubt. I honestly think the extra 200mg of Tren will equal the gains of the EQ and the only thing you're going to really notice from the added EQ (considering the other compounds being used) is added blood pressure with the cycle. Plus it fits your goals better.

muscle and mace...thanks for the help.

alphamale...i was leaning hard with #1 but you brought up a good point that made me rethink #2.

I'd go with number 2 but lower the Tren E. 400MG should be plenty IMO.

Thanks for everyone's input!!!

Can i get you guys opinion on the mg's? For instance changing the mg's per compound or suggesting other combinations?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131