over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help me name my website

If you sell potent, quality phenibut and kratom, and reputation for it builds, you will have huge sales. It just can't be shit. It will have to prove itself so don't buy cheap raws even if you have to have higher prices. There is a lot of garbage for both. I buy my phenibut from Nutraplanet.

I'd also look into Etizolam. It's legal, not scheduled by fda yet. But it will be someday. There is huge money being made on it in the meantime though. But definitely Grey area. It's a benzodiazepine-like anxiolytic used as an alternative to Xanax, etc.

Maybe look into some decent nootropics too. Noopept, etc.

I can't figure out why Celtics kratom extract seems weak to me. I did 2 caps of their top extract. Felt nothing. So ya, you will be selling to an educated target market. If your raws are crap people will know quickly. You'll have to try stuff yourself and develope a familiarity. I'd even find a friend or two to field test your kratom extract and give you feedback. Contact a well known respected kratom seller and see if you can get info on sourcing raws.

Last edited:
KRATOM

always wanted to try kratom but never have yet. Now that Queefer will be selling it I can't wait to try it. Looking forward to the site��

If you sell potent, quality phenibut and kratom, and reputation for it builds, you will have huge sales. It just can't be shit. It will have to prove itself so don't buy cheap raws even if you have to have higher prices. There is a lot of garbage for both. I buy my phenibut from Nutraplanet.

I'd also look into Etizolam. It's legal, not scheduled by fda yet. But it will be someday. There is huge money being made on it in the meantime though. But definitely Grey area. It's a benzodiazepine-like anxiolytic used as an alternative to Xanax, etc.

Maybe look into some decent nootropics too. Noopept, etc.

I can't figure out why Celtics kratom extract seems weak to me. I did 2 caps of their top extract. Felt nothing. So ya, you will be selling to an educated target market. If your raws are crap people will know quickly. You'll have to try stuff yourself and develope a familiarity. I'd even find a friend or two to field test your kratom extract and give you feedback. Contact a well known respected kratom seller and see if you can get info on sourcing raws.
You are spot on. I've been using Primaforce phenibut for over a year and it's the real deal, so that's what we'll have. Ive got samples coming from several kratom distributors, so I'll make sure it's golden too. I use it and Amy uses it, so we will consistently try our new batches. I go thru 28 g per day, so it will constantly be monitored. I will be sending out free samples as soon as we get in a large quantity, which should be this week. I'll be happy to send it out to a lot of members to try. I'm going to google etizolam right now. Any other suggestions, please feel free to post them up and I'll look into them.

Unfortunately, that domain is taken.

A lot of people here have been putting in some serious thought on this but it doesn't look like anyone is actually checking the availability of the domain before they make the suggestion.

Getting a good ".com" name (which I think is important if you want to be taken seriously) is tough to do these days. I'd recommend before anyone makes a suggestion that they at least go to godaddy.com and see if the domain is available.

I had such a hard time finding a domain for my business that I eventually hired a consulting firm that helps you choose a company name and guarantees that the .com for that name is available.
Could also do a .net

Finally a source with pure ephedrine hcl; I will be ordering first thing when y'all get up and running!

Finally a source with pure ephedrine hcl; I will be ordering first thing when y'all get up and running!

Amen! Amen! Amen!

I suggest selling it under an alias, like "stim stack" and don't list ephedra / ephedrine on the site

Amen! Amen! Amen!

I suggest selling it under an alias, like "stim stack" and don't list ephedra / ephedrine on the site

Good idea. The laws are not clear on the sale of ephedra, so I'm not certain what I'll be able to sell.

Q,
Any idea of the open door date yet? I know you're still working out the kinks with the name and I'm sure other things, just wanted to check

Regardless many of not all will support you on PM ,I for one will be a customer every month!
That would be cool as shit.!!!
Q,
Any idea of the open door date yet? I know you're still working out the kinks with the name and I'm sure other things, just wanted to check

Thanks for asking.Everything is almost ready for launch. I'm almost all set with BigA and am waiting on a batch of kratom. As soon as I test it, I'll be sending out samples. I hope to open the site Fri, or possible Monday. I'm really excited because I've always wanted to start a business on here, I just couldn't decide what to do. This Kratom is the real deal, and hopefully I can sell it for a while until it's banned. We all know that anything that works really well, eventually gets taken away from us.

Anabolicswag.com

quick review of Q's kratom

Just got in a few samples of kratom from Q today. After doing a little research on dosing, I decided that I do only 2g of bali for my first time on an empty stomach. This was about 3 hrs ago.

I weighed out 1g of powder and wrapped in a ball using receipt paper and did this twice and swallowed both of them. About 20mins later I began to feel more relax. About 45 mins later it me like a tons of brick. I felt extremely relaxed and my eyes were very heavy. It was pretty wild. I wasn't expecting it to hit me that hard. Actually I'm glad I didn't do the suggested 4-5g at once which I had research on the net or I'd probably would of been puking my brains out.

Its been a while since I've had used any kind of opioid analgesic (last time was for a tooth extraction), but it felt exactly like taking 2 hydrocodone for comparison.

Its now been a little over 3 hrs since taking it and I've come down quite a bit since the initial high, but all in all this product seems like a great alternative to drinking or relaxing every once in awhile. Much more euphoric and more powerful the phenibut imo, but I can see the potential for abuse. Its definitely an herb which needs to be respected.

Postman dropped off a nice surprise here too :)
I did 2.5g of Bali mixed in OJ (the vit C is supposed to help with the dose?)
Nice calm, but "chatty-ish" still got a decent leg workout in.
5 hours later, did the 5mg pack of MD...feeling mellow

^that...looking forward to visiting QueeferSutherland.com for my Kratom needs.
Oh, by the way...has anyone thrown that name out there?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131