over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help me name my website

Just got in a few samples of kratom from Q today. After doing a little research on dosing, I decided that I do only 2g of bali for my first time on an empty stomach. This was about 3 hrs ago.

I weighed out 1g of powder and wrapped in a ball using receipt paper and did this twice and swallowed both of them. About 20mins later I began to feel more relax. About 45 mins later it me like a tons of brick. I felt extremely relaxed and my eyes were very heavy. It was pretty wild. I wasn't expecting it to hit me that hard. Actually I'm glad I didn't do the suggested 4-5g at once which I had research on the net or I'd probably would of been puking my brains out.

Its been a while since I've had used any kind of opioid analgesic (last time was for a tooth extraction), but it felt exactly like taking 2 hydrocodone for comparison.

Its now been a little over 3 hrs since taking it and I've come down quite a bit since the initial high, but all in all this product seems like a great alternative to drinking or relaxing every once in awhile. Much more euphoric and more powerful the phenibut imo, but I can see the potential for abuse. Its definitely an herb which needs to be respected.

Postman dropped off a nice surprise here too :)
I did 2.5g of Bali mixed in OJ (the vit C is supposed to help with the dose?)
Nice calm, but "chatty-ish" still got a decent leg workout in.
5 hours later, did the 5mg pack of MD...feeling mellow

Can't wait till the postman comes:headbang::headbang:

^that...looking forward to visiting QueeferSutherland.com for my Kratom needs.
Oh, by the way...has anyone thrown that name out there?

If you liked that kratom, just wait till you try the new stuff I got in today and have for sale.

I started another thread, but wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciate all the ideas we were given. It took us a while, but we decided on Undergroundsupps.com as the name. The site is live and secure now, but we will be making many changes in the next few days in order to spruce it up a bit. Thanks again fellas.

Good luck your new website! I'm in one of the state's that can't be shipped to so nothing for me right now. Maybe in the future

Good luck your new website! I'm in one of the state's that can't be shipped to so nothing for me right now. Maybe in the future
That really sux. Anytime a supplement works really well, its seems our government feels the need to ban it. I used to love my ghb, then the powers that be took that away. This is the best alternative I've ever found, most likely it will be banned too. I'm just hoping it will be legal for at least another 6 months so we can sell what we purchased.
Have you ever tried phenibut?

Last edited:
That really sux. Anytime a supplement works really well, its seems our government feels the need to ban it. I used to love my ghb, then the powers that be took that away. This is the best alternative I've ever found, most likely it will be banned too. I'm just hoping it will be legal for at least another 6 months so we can sell what we purchased.
Have you ever tried phenibut?

Reminds me of 1 3 dimethly. That shit worked so well, and then uncle sam snagged it from me.

I have not read the whole thread but will you be able to offer real ephedrine?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I have not read the whole thread but will you be able to offer real ephedrine?

We will be offering 100% legit ephedrine within a week. We also now offer a compound almost identical to 1 3 dimeth. The Synedrex and also Lecheeks Speed 3x has this compound and it works just as well as dimeth. A chemist made a slight change to make it legal, so for now, we will sell it. I have gotten to where I barely feel preworkouts, but if I take the SpeedX3 it is literally like nothing I've taken before.

Do you have a favorite ephedrine product you like?

Last edited:
Ephedrine extract or ephedrine hcl?

I prefer taking one that has the eca stack, so that's the ones I'll go with. They will have ephedrine alkaloids, meaning they will be the real deal. I've done a lot of research and some shady companies advertise ephedra or ephedrine, but they don't have active alkaloids. They only work because of the other fat burning ingredients. The site will only have stuff that works, and works damn good.

Ephedrine extract or ephedrine hcl?

Oh, and another thing. You should try the Synedrex. It's stronger then ephedrine. Hard to believe, but true. It will certainly be banned soon, but we will carry it until we can't.

Cool. Thanks for the Info! Will be watching and surely place order once site is revealed.

Cool. Thanks for the Info! Will be watching and surely place order once site is revealed.

The site is open for business right now. Our graphics aren't in place, but everything is secure.

We will be offering 100% legit ephedrine within a week. We also now offer a compound almost identical to 1 3 dimeth. The Synedrex and also Lecheeks Speed 3x has this compound and it works just as well as dimeth. A chemist made a slight change to make it legal, so for now, we will sell it. I have gotten to where I barely feel preworkouts, but if I take the SpeedX3 it is literally like nothing I've taken before.

Do you have a favorite ephedrine product you like?

Whatever was the ones we used to take in the mid to late 90s I guess ephedrine hcl? 25mg white tabs. Not looking for any stronger products because I'd probably only take 1-2 doses or maybe even a half tab per dose being that I haven't taken a legitimate stim based fat burner in well over 10 years.

Right now I'm taking DCP (not DNP) and Lean Xtreme....a little ephedrine and caffeine would really kick it up a notch.

Whatever was the ones we used to take in the mid to late 90s I guess ephedrine hcl? 25mg white tabs. Not looking for any stronger products because I'd probably only take 1-2 doses or maybe even a half tab per dose being that I haven't taken a legitimate stim based fat burner in well over 10 years.

Right now I'm taking DCP (not DNP) and Lean Xtreme....a little ephedrine and caffeine would really kick it up a notch.

I remember how well Hydroxcut and Zenedrine worked. I think we'll carry Lipldrene and Hellfire.

Queefer, what other things can we look forward to?

Thank you for the softball:D Ephedrine is next. Then after that I'm open to suggestions. I was thinking about carrying some liquid clen and t3 for research purposes. I want to be the shop you go to for hard to find products that other sites are afraid to sell for fear of them being banned

I also want to keep it simple and carry only a few of the best products in each category. Right now I'm just so overwhelmed that all the guys and girls on here are allowing us to bring them a needed product. Seriously, I was hoping for 3 or 4 orders and we received 20. How cool is that?

It's a lot of fun when you are dealing with friends and telling them about a supplement that is so beneficial and really works.

And............I cant wait till everyone gets their samples and they try some of the fat burners and preworkouts.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity