over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Help ONE OF US!!!!

Update: Just got home from the hospital a few hours ago. They opened me back up at the original incision and took down the anterior and posterior abdominal musculature again, drained the hematoma and washed the area out real good to get rid of any infection which might have been present(although they said it didn't look infected). They then closed everything back up re-enforcing the stitching real good as well as adding pig mesh to make the repair as strong as possible. I now have a vacuum drain below the muscle so that no blood or fluid gets trapped again and I have an abdominal corset I have to wear 24/7. I hate pain meds and never used them before with any of my previous surgeries; but this is painful as fuck and I am giving in this time; the surgeon said that because of all the extra stitching, it is going to be painful for a while. Hoping this is the end of the road as far as complications go; but right now its super-depressing being dependent on others and a huge burden on my wife. Thank you all for your support; you don't know how much it's appreciated and how much it means to me!!!

Thanks for the update

Get feeling better M96

Prayers are with you

good to see humans being humane

really cool to see the support.
bunch of solid good dudes here at prom
-F2S

Just saw this Muscle. Congrats on a huge step on the path! Happy to help those who have helped me so much sharing their knowledge, hope, and strength.

Be at Peace,

PWood

DONE! Couldn't do as much as Id like but keep this post alive. My business is starting to pick up next month!

Word just spread over to AB, where he is fondly thought of for playing a BIG role in questioning the HgH of 1 or 2 sources over there within the last few months.

Aloha

Aloha muscle,

I relocate to Hawai'i, leave PM, move back to CA, and damn what a ride you've had...

As one health professional to another, you know what it takes to nourish and heal....

Blessings to you, and your family my friend. If there is anything I can do, give me a shout.

I just donated on the Gofundme page.

V

Update: Just got home from the hospital a few hours ago. They opened me back up at the original incision and took down the anterior and posterior abdominal musculature again, drained the hematoma and washed the area out real good to get rid of any infection which might have been present(although they said it didn't look infected). They then closed everything back up re-enforcing the stitching real good as well as adding pig mesh to make the repair as strong as possible. I now have a vacuum drain below the muscle so that no blood or fluid gets trapped again and I have an abdominal corset I have to wear 24/7. I hate pain meds and never used them before with any of my previous surgeries; but this is painful as fuck and I am giving in this time; the surgeon said that because of all the extra stitching, it is going to be painful for a while. Hoping this is the end of the road as far as complications go; but right now its super-depressing being dependent on others and a huge burden on my wife. Thank you all for your support; you don't know how much it's appreciated and how much it means to me!!!

I read how your ejection fraction was only 20%. How is your heart doing now? I hope that it recovers function. I know what it is like to live with heart failure. Going on the pain meds is ok. I am sure you will be a lot more pleasant to be with when you are with your family. It is hard to be in good spirits when you are in bad pain. Hang in there!

OK, muscle96ss has not posted an update, so I will. I spoke to him last evening. He is hoping that he will undergo one more surgery on Thursday to remove the bladder stent. Also look at a few more issues at the same time. Meanwhile, he is still in a lot of pain.

Please imagine being in his position. A Wife and 2 children. Only one income, trying to support an entire family. Realize the financial problems the Brother must be facing! Open your heart. Realize, if you were in his position, we, as a community, would be there for you and your family also.

Go fundme is still about $3500 short

The Gofund me is still about 1/3 short of the goal. When you donate you can leave a note and there are already several of us from this board that have donated, just regular members like me and Pekkerwood.

If you have read this please consider giving even just a small amount. It is easy to do with credit card and secure.

The Gofund me is still about 1/3 short of the goal. When you donate you can leave a note and there are already several of us from this board that have donated, just regular members like me and Pekkerwood.

If you have read this please consider giving even just a small amount. It is easy to do with credit card and secure.

Exactly. Ever dollar counts guys. We all work hard for our money, but think about the power we have to make a huge difference here. As I mentioned earlier, make a cup of black coffee at home For one day and pass up that mocha you pay $5 for, send that $5 saved on not buying that coffee and make an impact on something as important as this is. We can do it, as a team.

Last edited:
just did a second donation of $1,000.00

Very generous of you. I seen the first 1000 donation you made and I had not mentioned it but it may me feel good! Good to know there is still some brotherhood and Comradery.
You guys will be getting my next order and thank you for donating to M96SS. It will help his family through a terribly tough time.

Thank you for all the guys that have give anything! When I see a members name come across it’s exciting for me to see that.

I read how your ejection fraction was only 20%. How is your heart doing now? I hope that it recovers function. I know what it is like to live with heart failure. Going on the pain meds is ok. I am sure you will be a lot more pleasant to be with when you are with your family. It is hard to be in good spirits when you are in bad pain. Hang in there!

My last echo my EF was at 48% but I also had fluid in my chest and fluid around the heart at that time and it had been in the mid 50's about 6 months earlier; so I am expecting it to get back in the 50's once I am healed up and able to do cardio again. Luckily the docs were able to figure out that the 20% EF was caused by inadequate dialysis and the heart getting poisoned and that I needed to do dialysis more than the normal person. When I finally reached dialysis 6 days a week, my heart function came back real quick.

My last echo my EF was at 48% but I also had fluid in my chest and fluid around the heart at that time and it had been in the mid 50's about 6 months earlier; so I am expecting it to get back in the 50's once I am healed up and able to do cardio again. Luckily the docs were able to figure out that the 20% EF was caused by inadequate dialysis and the heart getting poisoned and that I needed to do dialysis more than the normal person. When I finally reached dialysis 6 days a week, my heart function came back real quick.

Whew, I bet you were glad to see that happen. Im really glad for you and your family. Seems like you are on the road to a full recovery hopefully. So no long term damage to any of your other organs and I hear that a person can live a normal life on just one kidney.

How are you feeling now after that last surgery? You are back home now and relaxing?

Do you realize how Lucky we are and the opportunity we have!

This thread made me realize how truly lucky we are. Instead of being mournful of a board brother, he is alive and posting updates! How many times in the last few years have we lost our members and had no way to wish them well or show that we care?

At those times we would do most anything to bring them back right? Well how about doing a little something for someone who survived?

People who do not give of themselves are truly cheating themselves. One of the best and happiest lessons I've learned getting older is the true joy of helping others. The peace it brings to your life is remarkable. You truly receive more than you give most every time.

We have a chance to make a difference. If a few bucks means his family can order a pizza or take kids to a movie to help put a smile on a face here or there why would you not help?

One of my favorite sayings is when someone is doing a Labor intensive task is to ask them "Is there anything I can say to Help". I will not actually take action, but I am happy to offer encouragement while you work!

I am one of those who believes in the power of "Thoughts and Prayers", but I certainly believe "Thoughts and Prayers and $25" helps more. Give it a try.
Become a man of action, of deeds, not just words.

People while notice what you say, but they will pay great attention to what you do. Take action. Become a "Day Maker" for someone. Do you know the power a big, strong, fire breathing man has to make someones day by offering a smile instead of a grunt, and a helping hand instead of passing by? A nod of encouragement, a kind word, $25 for a family in need?

Your. Life. Will. Become. Better.

Do this. Give $25. Take action today. Another Pro-Tip: Never put off what you can do in fifteen minutes, do it now!. This is a game changer.

I want you to do this for Muscles, I want you to do it for yourself, and I want you to do it so others can see we are truly a brotherhood who care about each other.

I believe in everything I wrote. I too, will start the action off. I've donated a bit before, but I will match the first 10 people who donate $25. And since I do believe we are a brotherhood who should take care of each other I will go donate my matching funds first!

I just doubled your $25 to $50. I bet if you start a life of caring and action you will double your satisfaction with your life.

Be at Peace.

PWood

$250 Matching Funds Completed.

Last edited:
This thread made me realize how truly lucky we are. Instead of being mournful of a board brother, he is alive and posting updates! How many times in the last few years have we lost our members and had no way to wish them well or show that we care?

At those times we would do most anything to bring them back right? Well how about doing a little something for someone who survived?

People who do not give of themselves are truly cheating themselves. One of the best and happiest lessons I've learned getting older is the true joy of helping others. The peace it brings to your life is remarkable. You truly receive more than you give most every time.

We have a chance to make a difference. If a few bucks means his family can order a pizza or take kids to a movie to help put a smile on a face here or there why would you not help?

One of my favorite sayings is when someone is doing a Labor intensive task is to ask them "Is there anything I can say to Help". I will not actually take action, but I am happy to offer encouragement while you work!

I am one of those who believes in the power of "Thoughts and Prayers", but I certainly believe "Thoughts and Prayers and $25" helps more. Give it a try.
Become a man of action, of deeds, not just words.

People while notice what you say, but they will pay great attention to what you do. Take action. Become a "Day Maker" for someone. Do you know the power a big, strong, fire breathing man has to make someones day by offering a smile instead of a grunt, and a helping hand instead of passing by? A nod of encouragement, a kind word, $25 for a family in need?

Your. Life. Will. Become. Better.

Do this. Give $25. Take action today. Another Pro-Tip: Never put off what you can do in fifteen minutes, do it now!. This is a game changer.

I want you to do this for Muscles, I want you to do it for yourself, and I want you to do it so others can see we are truly a brotherhood who care about each other.

I believe in everything I wrote. I too, will start the action off. I've donated a bit before, but I will match the first 10 people who donate $25. And since I do believe we are a brotherhood who should take care of each other I will go donate my matching funds first!

I just doubled your $25 to $50. I bet if you start a life of caring and action you will double your satisfaction with your life.

Be at Peace.

PWood

$250 Matching Funds Completed.
Love it!

Whew, I bet you were glad to see that happen. Im really glad for you and your family. Seems like you are on the road to a full recovery hopefully. So no long term damage to any of your other organs and I hear that a person can live a normal life on just one kidney.

How are you feeling now after that last surgery? You are back home now and relaxing?

Update: The pain is much improved and I can actually move around without feeling like I'm getting jabbed now. They also cleared me to start driving since I'm off the pain meds, but I am going to take things slow, my endurance sucks right now. They looked at the wound and decided to leave the drain in for one more week just to be safe and I have to continue with the abdominal binder for another week too. They also did the cystoscopy yesterday where the stick a camera up your penis, to remove the bladder stent(really not that painful, except they warned me it may burn a little when you pee for day or so; in reality it burned like shit for 2 minutes after). The good news is that they didn't see anything restricting the urethra and only a mild BPH. Unfortunately, that doesn't explain the symptoms I have that are identical with BPH causing a major urethral restriction(frequency and urgency of urination, stop and start while peeing, peeing in all directions like there is a hair over the hole); so they are going to do further testing). Anyway, in summary, things are going well. I still have a long road to recovery but at the moment, while I'm still tentative, there are no major obstacles in the way. I just can't wait until its all over and I can put it all behind me.

Thank you all for your help in getting me and my family through this nightmare!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131