over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please send your prayers out to Bald Nazi

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
He has recently taken very ill .[ I will let him explain why and what happened .....but I will say it is his liver ] I am sacred for the man and i hope that this opens a few of your eyes around here . BN has been a kind loving friend to me . He is loyal and honest .[ I know some of you might not see eye to eye with the man , but reguardless he is a class act and a worthwhile human being ] Please send him out your well wishes as i am sure he will draw some strength from your kind words .[as well as appreciate them greatly ]

Damn, hope everything goes well for him

BALD, YOU ARE A STRAIGHT-UP GUY. I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS.

Hey BN, hang in there bro. Hope everything turns out OK.

Nazi,

Hang in there buddy. You have always been in my eyes a great person and no doubt you will pull through this. You have my support bro.

Mav

BN

Damn BN, hope everything turns out OK. You seem very cool in my book and I've always had respect for you.

Take care bro!

Last edited:
Damn I hate to here that, BN if you read this and theres anything I can for you my friend please dont hesitate to ask.
I wondered where you had been since I hadnt heard from you in as while.
Ill deffinatley be wishing you the best and Hope whatever it is turns out to be ok.

I'm sad to hear this about BN. Please keep us updated Iabadman

:(

will be thinking about you bro, let us know how you are, anything I can do for you let me know.

Iabadman please contact me at [email protected] - BN I have known long distance for many many years now. He and I have not always seen eye to eye, but I understand many things about the man and he has my dues.

Please drop me a mail on where I might contact him, what is up, and so on. IronMike

BN -

Wishing you the best - I always enjoyed our conversations!

Any man thats speaks his mind and will not back down if he belives he is right has respect in my book. My thoughts are with you......best of luck to a speady recovorey.

BN, I really hope that IABM is just talking about some elevated liver values or something here. It makes my heart sink to think that this may be something serious. You're my brother, BN. We go back about 8 years now. I've learned a lot from you. I'm not just talking bodybuilding either. Whatever's wrong I will pray that you have a full recovery. You've always been a good man. I wish you the best.

BN, my prayers are with you brother. Way back to the UG, you always helped me and were a stand up guy. Politics aside, we never had a single beef. I am truly saddened to hear this and I hope someone sheds some light on it soon.

SB

GET WELL SOON!!!

Keep us informed on BN"s situation. He has always been a top notch guy and a great contributer to the boards. You have my prayers buddy.

wedge

BN please get better my prayers goes out to you. Hope to hear back from you once your better.

BN

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US WHAT THE PROBLEM IS? A SECOND OPINION OR SOUND ADVICE FROM SOME VERY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD COULD DO WONDERS. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY STONE UNTURNED.

Get well soon BN!

I pray that you get well soon BN.. You have always been a straight up guy and I wish you nothing but the best. If there is anything you need please feel free to ask... Let us know how you are doing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131