over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible to max out on X amount of AAS?

1ntense

Registered
I've been wondering lately if its possible for ones body to only be able to hold a certain amount of muscle on a certain dose of AAS.

The reason I ask is that Ive been very conservative with my doses lately and have only been running 250mg of test per week, I ran around 150-175mg of tren a along side the test for a decent amount of time but seemed to plateau and just hover around the same weight, I was getting stronger but not bigger and no real recomp to write home about.

I increased the food but still didnt really gain any weight. Now I admit that my diet isnt perfect by any means but just in calories alone, I feel that I should be at least putting on some fat if nothing else but nope, not really lol.

Im now running 100mg of var along side an amp of test e per week and am still struggling to put on weight, Im going to try and add more food again but Im seriously starting to think that my body needs a shock drug wise and I guess my question is, if Im not gaining weight with adding more food/calories then if I keep the food the same but add more drugs, do you think that I will gain more lean tissue?

If you're running 100mg of var and not gaining weight or strength then you've got some bunk var. you should be able to get results off 20-30mg of legit var.

I've been wondering lately if its possible for ones body to only be able to hold a certain amount of muscle on a certain dose of AAS.

The reason I ask is that Ive been very conservative with my doses lately and have only been running 250mg of test per week, I ran around 150-175mg of tren a along side the test for a decent amount of time but seemed to plateau and just hover around the same weight, I was getting stronger but not bigger and no real recomp to write home about.

I increased the food but still didnt really gain any weight. Now I admit that my diet isnt perfect by any means but just in calories alone, I feel that I should be at least putting on some fat if nothing else but nope, not really lol.

Im now running 100mg of var along side an amp of test e per week and am still struggling to put on weight, Im going to try and add more food again but Im seriously starting to think that my body needs a shock drug wise and I guess my question is, if Im not gaining weight with adding more food/calories then if I keep the food the same but add more drugs, do you think that I will gain more lean tissue?

How long has this cycle been?

If you're running 100mg of var and not gaining weight or strength then you've got some bunk var. you should be able to get results off 20-30mg of legit var.

I am gaining strength but weight is fluctuating somewhat, that will moreso be down to inconsistency of diet, tbf my weight did hit the heaviest its been for a while. It then drops down again, I think its just so used to 250mg of test that it maybe just needs more test to spur a growth phase.

I know I need to improve my diet as well but its just starting to get a bit frustrating, kind of feels like Im throwing my money down the drain. Theres a fair bit of good feedback on the brand of var Im running as well and the pumps are really good so I dont think its bunk var.

How long has this cycle been?

Ive only been on the var for around 3 weeks or so. Test Ive been on for years lol

I am gaining strength but weight is fluctuating somewhat, that will moreso be down to inconsistency of diet, tbf my weight did hit the heaviest its been for a while. It then drops down again, I think its just so used to 250mg of test that it maybe just needs more test to spur a growth phase.

I know I need to improve my diet as well but its just starting to get a bit frustrating, kind of feels like Im throwing my money down the drain. Theres a fair bit of good feedback on the brand of var Im running as well and the pumps are really good so I dont think its bunk var.

Ive only been on the var for around 3 weeks or so. Test Ive been on for years lol

I still don't think you understand what 100mg of Var is suppose to do. 100mg of legit Anavar is what 300lb power lifters take and they note a significant increase in lean tissue gain and crazy strength gains. The truth is that most of what people are selling as Anavar is either completely fake, severely underdosed, or is passed off as Winstrol. If you were on 100mg of legit var then you wouldn't have a single complaint. Even if you were only on 250mg of test.

I still don't think you understand what 100mg of Var is suppose to do. 100mg of legit Anavar is what 300lb power lifters take and they note a significant increase in lean tissue gain and crazy strength gains. The truth is that most of what people are selling as Anavar is either completely fake, severely underdosed, or is passed off as Winstrol. If you were on 100mg of legit var then you wouldn't have a single complaint. Even if you were only on 250mg of test.

so medic...you are a fan of var i take it? i have never used it

Tbf Ive got no way of knowing for sure if the var Ive got is legit or not. On the UK forums, the general consensus is that there is little point in running anything less than 80-100mg of var. There's a place in the UK where people send in random samples of various drugs and I think the British Dragon var tested to be winstrol. People up to that point were saying it was the best var around as well. I benched the heaviest Ive benched after weeks of DB bench and swapping over to BB again on my second week on this var so I seem to be getting the strength gains at least.

Tbf Ive got no way of knowing for sure if the var Ive got is legit or not. On the UK forums, the general consensus is that there is little point in running anything less than 80-100mg of var. There's a place in the UK where people send in random samples of various drugs and I think the British Dragon var tested to be winstrol. People up to that point were saying it was the best var around as well. I benched the heaviest Ive benched after weeks of DB bench and swapping over to BB again on my second week on this var so I seem to be getting the strength gains at least.

Yep, 100mg of real var is just unnecessary. I've taken SPA Oxandrolone (now discontinued, I think) 2.5mg Tablets. At 15mg total, with nothing else at all at the time and got stronger than anything else ever made me, before or since. And I was already very strong. And I was about 265lbs at the time. So...

Real var is my favorite AAS. Nothing like it. But haven't had one I'd call legit in 15 years or so. LOL.

Balkan has had some Var tested and it's supposedly legit. I may try that.

I'd guess more diet related tbh but how big do you honestly think you will get on 250 test

I tried cutting on 100 var and couldn't stop getting stronger and bigger. To me high dose var is what tren is supposed to be without the sides( except a little lethargy)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I tried cutting on 100 var and couldn't stop getting stronger and bigger. To me high dose var is what tren is supposed to be without the sides( except a little lethargy)

Now that's definitely something I want :)

"I know I need to improve my diet as well but its just starting to get a bit frustrating, kind of feels like Im throwing my money down the drain"

You answered your question and you are throwing money down the drain.
Your dose size is not going to give you size or cut you up. Your diet IN conjuction with your gear will.

Now that's definitely something I want :)

Imo the most underrated roid there is and probably my favorite bulking or cutting. It's all in the dose.

If your not gaining weight is undereating simple as. If your training hard and gaining weight but it's mostly fat your under injecting. ( assuming your getting enough protein and vitamins and shit) it really is that simple.

Your weight gain (or loss) is going to be controlled by your nutritional intake not your gear. If your not gaining any "weight" you need to increase calories.

If your gaining weight and its all going towards fat then I would say look at your cycle but as for not gaining any weight at all you need to look at your food.

I worked it out to be 3k cals plus what I get from fruits and veg. Sometimes a bit more and probably a bit less at the weekends

I worked it out to be 3k cals plus what I get from fruits and veg. Sometimes a bit more and probably a bit less at the weekends

There's your problem. I've just started cuting on 3500 and no cardio and lost 14lb in a week. I'm not even a big guy. 5000 plus calories is where growth is at, more than that for many

You haven't maxed out on food.
Your body wont grow even with all the drugs you put into it if it doesn't have enough calories to build.
Diet+Training+Drugs

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
doth25
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity