Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
muscleshop
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
sunrise2
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
pharmacom
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
finestgears
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
ashp210
UGFREAK-banner-PM
advertise1
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post workout Carbohydrate intake when taking GH Pre-workout

TheeBC

Member
Registered
Newbies
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
60
Hey All,

I get about 3-3.5 hours of time to commute to the gym. workout. commute back home and heat up some food. I am starting to do around 100g-120g with a mixture of Cream of rice, white rice, potatoes. Friend of mine said I should drink some sugar or something.

I am currently splitting my dose between 3iu AM and 3IU Preworkout. I eat within 30 minutes of my AM shot and I take my pre-workout shot an h our after my last meal and push the next meal to post workout.

Curious on some of your opinions. I also just switched to Subq yesterday too see if I feel a difference preworkout. so far, no. I think I feel more energized w/ IM injects but will find out more as I pay attention this week.
 

TheeBC

Member
Registered
Newbies
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
60
Literally does not matter. The drugs are strong. Just hit your daily requirement and keep injecting the drugs. Consistency.
Thanks bro! Clam my mind. It’s annoying how much bro science is spread around. 👍🏻 I have been slowly turning on to that idea of just get it in and on schedule. Keep it going.
 

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
8,642
Intra-Workout shake
15g EAA , 10g Glutamine , 10g Creatine , 5g L-Leucine , 5g Citrulline maleate , 50g carbs from powdered Gatorade.
Start sipping on your way to the gym

Post-Workout shake
50g Whey isolate , 50g dextrose or other simple carbs (I personally like Coco Krispys)
 

juggy38

Well-known member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Messages
3,825
What is the question?

IM GH peaks at around 3 hours. Are you worried about the transient insulin resistance PWO or something else?
 

TheeBC

Member
Registered
Newbies
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
60
What is the question?

IM GH peaks at around 3 hours. Are you worried about the transient insulin resistance PWO or something else?

No, I was sticking to just whole foods and no juices or avoiding a TON of sugar. Maybe ketchup at worst for potatoes.

I had a buddy who said to pound OJ. Made me think I need more carbs/sugars.
 

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
8,642
No, I was sticking to just whole foods and no juices or avoiding a TON of sugar. Maybe ketchup at worst for potatoes.

I had a buddy who said to pound OJ. Made me think I need more carbs/sugars.

What exactly is your goal?
 

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
25,923
Literally does not matter. The drugs are strong. Just hit your daily requirement and keep injecting the drugs. Consistency.

Exactly. The key is just being consistent with your diet and injections. You pick a diet/macros in line with your actual goals and a drug shouldn't change that. Right I want to grow lean so my post workout meal consists of approx 50g protein with 100g carbs. That won't change regardless what dose of hgh I am on. If I were to add insulin I would add a suitable amount to go with my current diet plan (8iu for example). I usually have meat and rice or pasta for my post workout meal. It varies but approx 70% of the carbs come from the rice and pasta then I add something faster for the remaining 30% (30g at this moment in time). That is usually goji berries, tomatoe ketchup or honey. Basically I love ketchup and honey in rice or pasta and I usually add goji berries to certain rice meals. Sometimes after training legs I go with coco pops and coconut milk and I may push the carbs higher.
 

TheeBC

Member
Registered
Newbies
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
60
What exactly is your goal?

I'm sorta in a weird spot right now. Ive been liking my overall presentation but I want to bring up legs which means I gotta start eating more most likely. Im also plateauing right now--- so im switching up my workouts to higher volume since ive exhausted the 8-12 rep range. Looking to double up on those numbers with lighter weight.

Ive been trying to push more carbs in lately but am struggling to hit 550-600g a day. 400g is my absolute breaking point when I feel bloated all day. Protiein is between 200-250. I dont think I need to aim for 300-400g of protein like the old days. Plus, I dont think I can process it all anyways.

3 meals of 150g and then another 2 for 50-60.
 

TheeBC

Member
Registered
Newbies
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
60
444444444444
Exactly. The key is just being consistent with your diet and injections. You pick a diet/macros in line with your actual goals and a drug shouldn't change that. Right I want to grow lean so my post workout meal consists of approx 50g protein with 100g carbs. That won't change regardless what dose of hgh I am on. If I were to add insulin I would add a suitable amount to go with my current diet plan (8iu for example). I usually have meat and rice or pasta for my post workout meal. It varies but approx 70% of the carbs come from the rice and pasta then I add something faster for the remaining 30% (30g at this moment in time). That is usually goji berries, tomatoe ketchup or honey. Basically I love ketchup and honey in rice or pasta and I usually add goji berries to certain rice meals. Sometimes after training legs I go with coco pops and coconut milk and I may push the carbs higher.

This is good, giving me some ideas on what to do. Do you guys blend that up or just eat it as cereal? I know its basic probably a basic question but I'm just struggling on consuming more carbs too.
 

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
25,923
444444444444


This is good, giving me some ideas on what to do. Do you guys blend that up or just eat it as cereal? I know its basic probably a basic question but I'm just struggling on consuming more carbs too.

No blending but you could if you wanted. I used to make many smoothies with mainly synthepure, oats and fruit. I eat the cereal meal I posted about and if I need extra protein I just have a shake before or after. Many like to use whey isolate in water or milk and add that to the cereal and that can be great as well. These days you can get so many flavours of whey that make that combo very possible and still taste great. An example could be cereal milk and peanut butter whey which I am currently using. Although I prefer to cook oats and I add that whey to the oats then sliced banana and that is another great combo to use.

Everything else I posted about is also all whole foods so meat and rice or pasta. I may do chicken with pink salt, pepper, paprika and chilli flakes and a drizzle honey on top of it. Or I just put the honey in the rice all over everything because I love the taste. The same if I use tomatoe ketchup and I just use some in my pasta or rice as they are plain and it's an easy way to improve the taste and add a little sugar to the meal. For goji berries I just have them in my rice and I love the combo. I only pick 1 addition so each meal is different so I wouldn't put berries and honey on the same meal for example.

It's all very simple so just add stuff you like the taste of. Sometimes I just add a piece of fruit to the meal which could be an orange, banana, grapes etc. One of my favourite combo's is to have beef, pineapple and rice. You can fry or grill the pineapple and I put cinnamon on top of it and it tastes incredible when cooked and goes great with beef.

If you wanted to have a shake you could just use a combo of whey isolate, powdered oats and hcbd's or perhaps add a little honey or coconut sugar if you need some extra sugar post workout. The key is just picking foods and flavours like go well together. Even if they don't you just pick foods you like and could eat them separately if needed.
 

Staff online

  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
533,211,586
Threads
130,738
Messages
2,617,343
Members
158,364
Latest member
MyTastyBits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
Leader Powder Store email banner
Prowrist straps store banner
Advertise Here
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131
raws
Savage Labs Store email
Syntherol Site Enhancing Oil Synthol
AQ3 email Banner
pomps
rawhormone
ezgif-com-resize-2-1
MA Research Chem store banner
MA Supps Store Banner
thc
Keytech banner
musclechem
Godbullraw-bottom-banner
Injection Instructions for beginners
Knight Labs store email banner
ODINBanner-PM1
ashp131
Advertise Here
Top