over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pretty Easy to Find Reliable/Pure HGH Underground

I've never tried mk-677 and have only been on hgh for about a month and a half... So I can't attest to personal experience and maybe I have been looking in the wrong places.

The peptide section on this forum is a great source of information. There is a massive thread on MK-677 there. It's definitely something you need to try before forming an opinion. Every brand I have tried has been good so the overall standard is good. By that I just mean there doesn't seem to be an influx of fake MK-677 like you get with HGH so any brand should be good for you. Like anything though different brands could be slightly better than others but on the whole all of them I have tried were very similar.

That's cool.

Even the ones that like it keep saying it's very different from HGH. At least the ones I've seen on the forums.

I am surprised you wrote that as you are on this forum a lot. I have seen many guys write the same. I have wrote the same. I get just as much results from MK as I do HGH. It's not very different from HGH at all. I did write apples and oranges earlier but in a general sense both are still fruit. Both raise hgh levels. Both can cause cts. Both can cause water retention. Both can cause fatigue. Both can effect blood glucose, blood pressure and heart rate. They are extremely similar in effect even if their mechanism of action is different.

As Pesty alluded to they work but obviously if someone wants to dose 10iu hgh daily the results are going to be better. There is only so high you can go with MK-677.

Some guys use MK-677 and dislike it but it is wrong to then dismiss everyone elses opinion on it like they are so how bullshitting. There are loads of guys who don't rate hgh either. The same for adrol, dbol, tren etc. We all respond differently. But as Rambo just stated MK is all the rage now and it's because it actually does work. I have 20mg caps in my cupboard I have left as they are too strong. If I didn't get such bad fatigue on those 20mg caps I would be dosing them right now and blowing up within 2 weeks.

I have too back up Elvia and Rambo here, know numbers of people the wont go without Mk. And 10mg caps seem to be the dose.

Ak

I have too back up Elvia and Rambo here, know numbers of people the wont go without Mk. And 10mg caps seem to be the dose.

Ak

I know many too. Although this shouldn't be a vs thing all the time. Guys love to pick a winner on here. What is better hgh or mk-677. What is better dbol or adrol. I don't get that mentality like you can only use one of the two products. They are all just tools we can all use and they can be combined or rotated if needed. Some won't like MK so don't use it. But at least try it first. As I also mentioned if you don't like it don't assume others don't so they much be lying if they rate it. I know many who don't respond well to tren, slin, adrol etc and others who absolutely love them.

It's common knowledge on here mk and hgh are both very useful tools for most people. As you stated 10mg is a good dose. I can manage on that and quite frankly the price for 10mg daily dosing is fantastic. The same for 2iu hgh but I genuinely get more from 10mg mk and it costs less if you pay. One less daily injection is also a bonus. Now combining the 2 at lower doses is also a very smart and effective way of doing things too. But if you're new to both try them separately first so you can effectively judge each one.

Regarding the thread title I should have mentioned yes these days there seems to be a lot of good hgh on the market. There will always be fakes but 5 years back it was much worst than this and testing was very inconsistent. There are many more highly rated brands these days. Many will be the same thing packaged differently but point is they seem to be gtg. There are a number of sponsors on here that seem to be selling hgh that tests highly on a hgh serum on a regular basis.

Bro seriously? As soon as it came out it was being compared to HGH. Lots were saying it was the equivalent of 5iu to them. And then we were told we were a bunch of liars and it didn't work and we were scammers....now it's all the rage

I am surprised you wrote that as you are on this forum a lot. I have seen many guys write the same. I have wrote the same. I get just as much results from MK as I do HGH. It's not very different from HGH at all. I did write apples and oranges earlier but in a general sense both are still fruit. Both raise hgh levels. Both can cause cts. Both can cause water retention. Both can cause fatigue. Both can effect blood glucose, blood pressure and heart rate. They are extremely similar in effect even if their mechanism of action is different.

For some odd reason most of the stuff I read about MK677 was somewhere else and people over there kind of agree that it's a different beast. People were saying like "it does raise HGH, but feels different". And many were talking about the severe bloat.

I think I was banned here when this thing came up and ended up not reading the threads.

Bro seriously? As soon as it came out it was being compared to HGH. Lots were saying it was the equivalent of 5iu to them. And then we were told we were a bunch of liars and it didn't work and we were scammers....now it's all the rage [emoji57]

Isn't that fun

For some odd reason most of the stuff I read about MK677 was somewhere else and people over there kind of agree that it's a different beast. People were saying like "it does raise HGH, but feels different". And many were talking about the severe bloat.

I think I was banned here when this thing came up and ended up not reading the threads.

It's regards to feel they are the same thing for me. The only difference is MK can increase appetite. But all those side effects I posted earlier are the same for both. On 10mg MK I get good muscle fullness and minimal unwanted bloat. When I go higher in dose it spills over and my waist gets bigger. Although I notice the same with hgh in regards to holding water in my waist.

I think a combo might be the best approach. Dose of qaulity hgh and Mk at different time day.

Both have their place.
Ak

I think a combo might be the best approach. Dose of qaulity hgh and Mk at different time day.

Both have their place.
Ak
Agreed. GH in the AM, MK677 prebed. That's how I'd approach it.

Like Elvia mentioned, not sure why everyone's always hell bent on this is better then that and all this nonsense, all PEDs have their place and everyone has their preference based on many factors. Context is everything. For a gym rat who doesn't have the money, simple test and mk677 can be a great effective stack.

The purpose would be the keep you own product maximized and/or improved with taking Hgh. So an additive effect.

Now I do believe their is point where taking too much HGH. would prevent or suppress Mk s benefit.

Ak

Agreed. GH in the AM, MK677 prebed. That's how I'd approach it.

Like Elvia mentioned, not sure why everyone's always hell bent on this is better then that and all this nonsense, all PEDs have their place and everyone has their preference based on many factors. Context is everything. For a gym rat who doesn't have the money, simple test and mk677 can be a great effective stack.

This is how I'm doing it at the moment. I was on HGH first and after a few months added in the MK pre bed. Sleep is really deep and I seem to recover a lot easier. I am holding some extra water tho, seems to concentrate most around my lower abs.

MK677...might as well load up prednisone and call it day bc that's exactly how it feels when I run it. Tired, water logged, high bp, just miserable. Hgh is more expensive and a good reason why it's more expensive, bc it's much better. Elvia might not admit this but if he had enough resources he would choose hgh over mk677 any day of the week. Anyone with any sense would.

Dude my HGH is giving me these sides . U think people might be cramming mk677 in bottles and calling it HGH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude my HGH is giving me these sides . U think people might be cramming mk677 in bottles and calling it HGH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is a serious post :confused: If it it as I mentioned earlier both can pretty much give the same side effects for many people. Fatigue and water retention are very common and well documented side effects for hgh (and mk-677). I am on hgh now and I noticed the same within days at just 2iu and now at 4iu it is obviously worse.

As I said earlier...both give me great sleep, cts, and extreme hunger. I got lucky on the bloat part.

I wake up flat looking every morning, and look the best at night after I've been shoving food down my throat all day.

I get full and vascular...kind of like when you been on a strict diet for a couple of weeks and then have a cheat meal.

I would go higher than the 25mg I'm on if not for the diminishing returns.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

As I said earlier...both give me great sleep, cts, and extreme hunger. I got lucky on the bloat part.

I wake up flat looking every morning, and look the best at night after I've been shoving food down my throat all day.

I get full and vascular...kind of like when you been on a strict diet for a couple of weeks and then have a cheat meal.

I would go higher than the 25mg I'm on if not for the diminishing returns.

I wish I were the same. The bloat doesn't bother me. It's the fatigue and it is really bad. If I didn't force myself I could easily sleep 16+ hours per day. I have 8 hours sleep and get up and 3 hours later want to go to bed :eek: It's really annoying me. If I were you I would be trying higher doses such as 40mg but as you alluded it's not needed at all and 25mg seemed to be a great dose for results and cost effectiveness if side effects are fine.

I am tempted to add in those 20mg caps before I travel to my parents (2 weeks time) just because I am super tired anyway and surely it can't get any worse! Not sure why but your post made me think of that but you are fine with them and I know I am not :eek::D

Last edited:
Pharma Grade is more expensive but I think worth it. Many coached are now saying you can use 3-5 iu spread throughout the day with 1-2 iu of slin to supercharge it and get the tail effect. Essentially get more for very little.
Chinese might be cheaper but its either bunk or so degraded that you wind up using 10-15 ius to get some effect plus you can get sides and wilts etc..
Of course there are good quality Chinese stuff, even pens available but that is not the stuff sources are selling for $2 iu.!!!

Pharma Grade is more expensive but I think worth it. Many coached are now saying you can use 3-5 iu spread throughout the day with 1-2 iu of slin to supercharge it and get the tail effect. Essentially get more for very little.
Chinese might be cheaper but its either bunk or so degraded that you wind up using 10-15 ius to get some effect plus you can get sides and wilts etc..
Of course there are good quality Chinese stuff, even pens available but that is not the stuff sources are selling for $2 iu.!!!
Oh God, not again!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I wish I were the same. The bloat doesn't bother me. It's the fatigue and it is really bad. If I didn't force myself I could easily sleep 16+ hours per day. I have 8 hours sleep and get up and 3 hours later want to go to bed :eek: It's really annoying me. If I were you I would be trying higher doses such as 40mg but as you alluded it's not needed at all and 25mg seemed to be a great dose for results and cost effectiveness if side effects are fine.

I am tempted to add in those 20mg caps before I travel to my parents (2 weeks time) just because I am super tired anyway and surely it can't get any worse! Not sure why but your post made me think of that but you are fine with them and I know I am not :eek::D
Now that you mention it, I may actually add another 12.5 mg in daily and see what happens. Keep the 25mg in right before bed, and add the extra bit in about 12 hours later.

I don't get the fatigue either. Just hunger is the biggest issue. I can deal with that as I'm trying to gain.

I will honestly say that the amount I'm using right now is just crazy with how it makes me look.

I ran 3 iu's of gh daily for almost 18 months straight in the past, and I remember the look I had while doing that. This stuff provides the same look for me...no joking whatsoever.

What would be the point if they do the same thing?
Exogenous gh is one isoform, endogenous gh has 5 isoforms iirc. You get the best of both worlds combined and you also prevent the natural shutdown since MK677 works even in the presence of somatostatin, the negative feedback hormone responsible for shutting down gh production. This means more IGF in the end.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear