over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo nuking E2

svenrpb

Registered
Newbies
Last time I ran test/primo 500/400 primo absolutely nuked my estro. Got no bloods to back it up but got all sides like low libido, cracking/painfull joints, flatness etc.

More people that experience the same thing? I see people running 250 test 800 primo and stuff and I can´t get my head around it lol.

I need to take 3-4 times more test than primo to not nuke it

You aren't alone. Primo cut my E2 in half of 500 test, 200 deca, 600 primo. I still had plenty of E2 (just above top range) but it has significant impact for sure. Hits some more than others though.

Not alone. Did the same to me and had no idea what was going on. I’m running 600 primo with low test and added trest ace at 25mg per day. Still poor libido. 40mg/day prop and a test gel package per day. Any suggestions?

bro i was running 160 test, 1000iu hcg, 100 primo, .25 adex / week split in two doses and it CRUSHED my E2. I had been on this protocol for a long time actually with high e2 from the hcg but once i added the primo it crushed my e2 hard. I've since stopped the ai and primo and havent had to take the ai in 3 dosings which is kind of nice, may just drop the ai for good and add the primo in at an even lower dose.

Same here. I usually keep the ratio 2:1 for test:primo. This way estrogen stays within the lab range.

HCG with primo is useless as I figured out the hard way. Somehow with primo in the mix hcg does not raise estrogen. But without the primo it does. Very weird!

Last time I ran test/primo 500/400 primo absolutely nuked my estro. Got no bloods to back it up but got all sides like low libido, cracking/painfull joints, flatness etc.

More people that experience the same thing? I see people running 250 test 800 primo and stuff and I can´t get my head around it lol.
I have a friend that to use 250 TestE ew needs to pop 50mg Aromasin ew, and keeps e2 at 40ish, he can run 250 TestE 1g Primo without AIs.

Me on 1250 Sust 1400 Primo had 12ish of E2 on ECLIA blood test.
Lowered the dose to 1250 Sust 1000 Primo and now i feel good, but still have to do bloods to see where E2 are, usually i do them once my gyno starts to get inflamed and this 99% is the sweet spot for my estrogens. So i think i will bump up a bit the Sust....

Everyone has it's response and it's not so easy to find the sweet spot.

Remember that you can still use AIs, they are not the evil,too low estrogen or too high is.

I took a relatively low dose of Primo for approx 10 weeks and it CRUSHED my estro (it was undetectable...less than 5) and it took my HDL from the 60s to the 20s. Taking primo will fast track you to cardiovascular disease.

I took a relatively low dose of Primo for approx 10 weeks and it CRUSHED my estro (it was undetectable...less than 5) and it took my HDL from the 60s to the 20s. Taking primo will fast track you to cardiovascular disease.

Hdl normally 37-39 (always low side) and remains there when using test/deca in any dose I've used up to 750/600. 600mg of primo E had me at 27 I think (rest of bloods flawless though). Tren at 350mg and winny at 175mg weekly put hdl in low 20s as a reference.

I haven't run a 200 test 200 primo cruise (was hoping to) but a lot of people seem to report hdl hits even at that dose. Been looking for something dry as an Alt to test/deca that can be run for a cruise without significant impact. Primo was a prime candidate (I can manage E2 and arromatize enough) but hdl impact ruled it out for me other than blasts or short periods.

It definitely lowers mine as well. Pulled bloods on 210mg cruise of test per week and estrogen was 25, all other markers in normal range. I wanted a little more endurance/stamina during this time, so I added 200mg of primo. After a month of this protocol my joints were aching, trouble sleeping and just overall wasn't feeling well. I pulled bloods again and estrogen was under 10, and hdl also was out of range.

I think you should use primo as an AI and additional anabolic.

I make massive E2 from test, so I love primo a tiny bit higher than test. Like 375/400, or 500/600.

But some guys will have like 15-20 E2
Doing that.

If you are a low aromatization guy, blast the hell out of test and deca and dash of primo.

If your a fluffy bunny, keep adding primo to allow titration of test dosages

Also, 250 test/ 600 primo had my knees and elbows totally fucked after 6/8 weeks. And i make a lot of E2

I’d like to try 250t/200 deca/600 primo next time to see if I can replicate the feeling awesome but joints work

Just one cycle of Primo you think not worth it??

Just one cycle of Primo you think not worth it??
Gains were minimal... biggest change I noticed was a significant negative impact on lipids. I suppose if you are a serious competitor, getting ready to step on stage and need a finishing touch, this might be a decent option. But for the majority I would say the risks far outweight the rewards.

Gains were minimal... biggest change I noticed was a significant negative impact on lipids. I suppose if you are a serious competitor, getting ready to step on stage and need a finishing touch, this might be a decent option. But for the majority I would say the risks far outweight the rewards.
Do you get the lipid impact with other DHT’s like masteron/winny?

Do you get the lipid impact with other DHT’s like masteron/winny?
I never used them. Only thing outside of TRT was primo one time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131